Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Grey Academy (Peacekeeper training/Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 pm
Serbia chuckled at his nervousness, then smiled.
"You're not alone here Vergil; trust me I'm really nervous too. And nice to meet you Cameron." She waved at her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:15 pm
Erwin looked around. The last of the students were now on the bus. He walked to the front truck then looked down the line. He spun his right pointer finger around and the trucks started up. once he was out of the way they pulled out and headed to the school. Erwin got on the front bus and stood next to the driver and nodded, the driver started the bus and closed the door. Everyone was in a bus now. Erwin grabbed hold of the drivers seat as the driver shifted into gear and pulled out. They were now on their way to school.  

Thunder-King01

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:39 pm
"Nice to meet you." Cameron smiled and gave a small wave to Serbia. "Yeah, I guess i'm a bit nervous, too. I've never been to anything like an academy before."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:43 pm
"Same here; I've never been out of my town before," Serbia said shyly. "This is my first time away from my parents."  

Kixna1016

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 pm
Lizzy jumped up and down excitedly. "Tá mé réidh!" She shouted randomly in Irish. She hopped on one of the buses and watched the students who were already making friends. She was happy for those who had already decided to branch out and meet people.

Rose sighed. Luckily she didn't have to share a seat with anyone but she had to sit there and listen to the people in front of her chatting away like old friends. She caught their names. Vergil, Serbia, Cameron. All people that Rose was very willing to avoid. She wasn't in the mood to make friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:41 pm
Vergil shuffled around cameron into the isel gracefully considering the cramped quarters.

"Hey you guys hang tough and ill catch you later, im gonna go and have some fun. Serbia you can take my spot."

Vergil turned back to the girl sitting a few seat behind where he was ... alone. The bus was nearly full, but he'd noticed this girl a moment ago. It was a paranoid habit of his being a geurilla fighter by trade, but you learned to keep stock of your surroundings.

He walked back confidently and sat beside the girl. His nervousness was gone completely and wholly. Right now it was more pertinant for him to be confident so he swallowed the ice in his guts and slouched back lazily crossing his legs.

"You know your liable to go this entire trip without talking to anyone if you stay looking this miserable. Although im getting a funny feelin all of a sudden, do i recognize you from somewhere? im aware that sounds like a bad pick up line, but i swear its true."  

Noltic

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 pm
"Umm, thanks?" She said confused, then picked up a book. "Oh sorry Cameron, I just left off on a good spot; it's the history of the War." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 pm
"It's fine." Cameron settled down into her seat. "I'm not very talkative anyway." She decided to nap for a bit and hoped she wouldn't have her usual nightmares. She could never remember them, but she knew they were violent dreams.  

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:21 pm
Serbia smiled, then sat more flat in her seat and started reading her book. Something about the War intrigued her, even though she didn't like fighting. She flipped to a page and got absorbed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:56 pm
Rose had been staring out of the window and playing with the ends of her braided pony tail, so the guy had taken her by supprise when he sat down next to her. She looked quickly over and remembered that she was still on the bus going to the school. Her hand that had been going for her staff, relaxed and she placed both of her hands in her lap. "You do realize that if we weren't on this cramped bus you would have been dead for doing that, right?" she hissed at him. She hadn't asked for his company so it didn't matter what her attitude was like. Though her mother would be slightly disappointed. She was going to tell him to go away but he said something about having seen her before. Of course she got asked that all the time but usually she was recognized. This guy had to be a Fire or some one high in rank from one of the other nations. "Depends... Are you some one who usually stalks pretty females?" Yes she was just joking but she showed no sign of it. Her Spanish-American accent was apparent as she spoke, one thing she didn't like ever.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:47 pm
Vergil sat back easily an laughed a little. he had realized where he knew this girl from. She was a noble. One of thoase stuck up prissy girls that had everything she needed to be turned out as an acceptable person, and similiarly one of those people that liked to tax his people all to s**t and leave them living in the infertile jungles. She probably had no idea of the evils that her counter-revolution inflicted, but she would ceratily assume the worst of him if she knew he was a revolutionary.

"There you are, I geuss that scoul wasnt all too founded in the first place. You are for a fact most certainly very intimidating, although i suppose i could add egotistical to that list. I never said you were pretty."

He laughed to himself, this bitter girl would probably find that comment entertaining. He waited for miss high and mighty to reply before judging her. he had no idead but he had heard some of the government officials were sympathetic to the revolution so he would rather avoid putting his foot in his mouth.

"and i wont comment on the stalking."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:13 pm
Rose rolled her eyes. "Of course not. But that's what I thought you were implying by saying that you thought you knew me. Guys only remember the pretty girls." She paused for a moment and took the rose out of her hair. "Being intimidating is my job, as my job happens to be one of 'great' importance." She rolled her eyes again. Her dad had told her that one time. It kind of sucked being the daughter of the head general, but hey! at least people knew her and respected her...though she probably would have achieved that on her own because of her sheer power. "And I am not egotistical! I just think of myself alot." This time she smiled as she said her little joke. She really wasn't egotistical. "And you would have to be a stalker if you think you know me well enough to say I am egotistical." Her eyes betrayed no emotion, but she really was glad that she wouldn't have to be alone for the moment. Even if this conversation was short lived, it would be better than sitting around bored.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:36 pm
Vergil sat up and laughed openly now.

"What oft fair mistress? I beleive your ground forfeit for your voice has played the turncoat... I never thought id see the day i was charmin enough to change a girls mood from disdain to acceptance in a few sentences. Maybe i should look into being a little more egotistical."

It was weird, a moment ago Vergil had been dead set on hating this girl, even to the point of facing off against her in a mortal arena, but she seemed like someone he could enjoy. The trouble was she didnt know who he was, and therein lay the rub.

"As for your ego, its just a geuss, but you did go on assuming that i thought you pretty, at least enough to remember, when i have said nothing to affirm that. In fact i think im a little more fond of.."

He was about to say women from the southern provinces, but that was too close to home. She would figure it out and probably kill him where he stood. He knew the army had superior training to him, and he'd heard that the higher ups were tougher still. in fact it was only the fact that the revolution was smart that kept ti going this long. he felt a pang of guilt as he remembered leaving his fellows, but his cause had been on the up when he left, and things hadnt been moving fast of late.

He shook his head as he remembered the conversation."ya... nevermind. So im surious miss enigma what is it that your job entails for it to be of such great importance?"

He too said great sarcastically and laughed a little at the thought of this girl being pushed around by some father figure that was trying to turn her into a cold-hearted politician. He could tell she was running her own little rebellion, and he thought it was even a possibility coming to this place was part of her rebellion against authority.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Nicholas sat alone in his office full of calcinators and accelereometres. In fact he had been playing with accelerometres just now. he had a small ramp set up with toy cars all strapped with the tiny things. He had drawn a magic circle beneath the jump and was trying to alter gravity in a specific area. He was actually trying to make it not exist at all, but he had been so far unsuccessful.

He looked out his window and knew he was supposed to be at the procession to meet the new students, but this research was relevant to his physics course. That and it was fun.

He chuckled as he thought of the stern staff members looking down on him. If he wasnt such a bloody genius when it came to complex magics and sciences then he would probably have been canned ages ago.

Noltic

Chloe Agnew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:53 pm
Rikku hadn't really been paying attention to what was going on around her and just noticed that she was sitting next to someone. "Oh, Sorry, you didn't say anything so I didn't really notice you." She said laughing a little. "Well My name is Rikku, who are you?

"Baralai." he said calmly looking out the window. "Rikku... that is a water name?" He asked peculiarly

Rikku looked at him a little shocked that he was able to guess just from her name. "Yeah... so where do you come from?" She asked kindly.

"Light..." He replied quietly, and a couple of moments of awkward silence set in between them

"Well... it sounds like you weren't that fond of of it... no biggie though, if you don't want to go back you can live with me and grandma when this whole ordeal is over!" she said happily, and then rambled some nonsense about how beautiful her island was, he just cocked his head and listened to her talk, noone had really spent tihs much time talking to him.. it was bizarre to him.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff