Submit

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:43 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Sugar daddy donut
Requiem in Mortis
I still ******** hate the French. Bunch of wine-drinking, snail and frog leg-eating, stuck-up smelly hairy faggots with their Eiffel Tower and their Louvre and their Mona Lisa and their Maginot Line and how 80% of their country is being powered by nuclear energy.......

Oh wait, that last thing is the one thing I like about France. Oh, and sinking the Greenpeace flagship.

I hate the French as well, but you seem to despise as well as loathe them.

When did they sink the Greenpeace flagship? someone needs to get a medal...
I DO despise them. They constantly b***h and moan about America being evil, and yet when was the last time they won a war without our help?

Granted, I do give them credit for helping us win the American Revolution, but still.

Ubast: I don't care if it was a bad idea, it's still funny as hell.
You know, they helped us out once, and yeah, we needed it, but I think we more than paid that back. The French are, on the whole, the meanest, most stuck-up ******** you can possibly run into as a tourist. I mean, seriously... who shits on TOURISTS? They're bringing money into your country, assholes.

Couple years before I went to Camp Perry for the first time, a few dozen environmentalists held up the national rifle matches by boating into the impact area (the ranges drop their bullets into Lake Erie), and protesting. A Coast Guard cutter came in, arrested them all for trespassing on a military base (the zone was marked no-boating), fined them a few thousand each, and impounded their boat for some tens of thousands of dollars. The only hold-up more hilarious than that was when the bald eagle REFUSED to leave the targets. He'd just fly from one to the next, and it was two hours before they successfully shooed it away.
They're stuck up asshats, and yet everyone wants to go to France.

Ironically, no one goes to Germany, and they were listed as one of the nicest countries to tourism. I can't find the article, but it was on Yahoo a while back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Sugar daddy donut
Requiem in Mortis
I still ******** hate the French. Bunch of wine-drinking, snail and frog leg-eating, stuck-up smelly hairy faggots with their Eiffel Tower and their Louvre and their Mona Lisa and their Maginot Line and how 80% of their country is being powered by nuclear energy.......

Oh wait, that last thing is the one thing I like about France. Oh, and sinking the Greenpeace flagship.

I DO despise them. They constantly b***h and moan about America being evil, and yet when was the last time they won a war without our help?

Granted, I do give them credit for helping us win the American Revolution, but still.

You know, they helped us out once, and yeah, we needed it, but I think we more than paid that back. The French are, on the whole, the meanest, most stuck-up ******** you can possibly run into as a tourist. I mean, seriously... who shits on TOURISTS? They're bringing money into your country, assholes.

Couple years before I went to Camp Perry for the first time, a few dozen environmentalists held up the national rifle matches by boating into the impact area (the ranges drop their bullets into Lake Erie), and protesting. A Coast Guard cutter came in, arrested them all for trespassing on a military base (the zone was marked no-boating), fined them a few thousand each, and impounded their boat for some tens of thousands of dollars. The only hold-up more hilarious than that was when the bald eagle REFUSED to leave the targets. He'd just fly from one to the next, and it was two hours before they successfully shooed it away.

Ironically, no one goes to Germany, and they were listed as one of the nicest countries to tourism. I can't find the article, but it was on Yahoo a while back.
User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Confectionery Pastry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:01 pm
they s**t on TOURISTS?! What kind of sick a*****e would s**t on someone, seriously? I wish someone would take down that s**t country.

I'm part German, so it's obvious I want to travel to Germany...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Sugar daddy donut
they s**t on TOURISTS?! What kind of sick a*****e would s**t on someone, seriously? I wish someone would take down that s**t country.
That was a figure of speech, not literal. Nobody's taken to shitting on people as a habit since chamberpots were in style.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:06 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Sugar daddy donut
Requiem in Mortis

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:07 pm
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
That was a figure of speech, not literal. Nobody's taken to shitting on people as a habit since chamberpots were in style.

Oh, all right... Never can be too sure with people nowadays.  

Confectionery Pastry

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:20 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

User Image

User Image

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

User Image

User Image

User Image

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:09 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:31 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:28 pm
Sgt Buckner
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:24 am
And so ends the greatest battle ever...  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:32 am
Requiem in Mortis
Sgt Buckner
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces