Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
5 Star Restaurant (Open & Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Food? :D
  YAY!! ME HUNGRY!!
  *Stomach Growls* Gimme food? .__.
  Could I work here??....Please?? o.o
View Results

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:48 pm
|| nothing to occ about =D ahaha... ||
User Image
Micaiah blinked a few times, "Hummmm... I wonder why..." She said to herself, "I guess 'cause its better here than in a house full of sleeping brothers, and Tsubasa was going to church later and the pastor hates me, I haven't been to church in a few weeks and he always makes me feel like I'm going to hell." She said, as she rested her chin on the table in front of her and sighed, "I guess I could help out this morning..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:50 pm
A tinkling of chimes signalled the arrival of the first customers, and Sei set off to welcome them and make them feel at home. Handing them the menu, he signalled for one of their waiters to take their order, and struck a conversation to keep them entertained for the meantime.

Hayaiko

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:52 pm
He instantly goes to the one talking to some customers and tries to do his best since it was his first job after all. " Uhhh.. Hello welcome to Ice Waters.. I'm Hide and I'll be your waiter today.. may I take your order?" he was kind of sweating but he was keeping that cool and nice face on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:57 pm
Lisanne smoothly hurried back down the stairs and headed to a free table where some customers were waiting. She smiled at them graciously, "Hello. Welcome to Ice Waters. My name is Lisanne and I'll be your waitress today. "Can I start you off with something to drink?" She asked politely as she pulled out her order pad and pen.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:59 pm
Ignored.... Hide sighed seeing that the girl waiter took care of it, he sits back down again feeling like he messed up. " Oh well.. it's a first day..." He waits for someone else to come in and maybe he'll do better.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:08 pm
Sei grinned at Hide appreciatively, and excused himself. "Yoz. C'mon, it's your turn over there. They've already placed their order."

He clamped his colleague on the back and gave him a light shove towards the counter. "Alex is waiting."

He nodded and resumed entertaining their customers.

Hayaiko

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:10 pm
"Oh...Ok." He shrugs and gets to Alex having a few sweats seeing that Alex is pretty pissed off of Hide because he tried to give him a friendly pat. He got to the counter and repeated the order that was written on the paper and then put it on a clip so it stays in place so Alex can see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:11 pm
The customers placed their orders after a shoret period of staring at Lisanne. Humans always seemed to be hypnotized by her presence. She swiftly walked away and over to the bar. She smiled at Micaiah, "I need these drinks for the customers at my table." She delicately handed over the list to her.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:46 pm
User Image
Micaiah looked at the piece of paper than got up and got some glasses. She poured the drinks in then brought them over to the table, putting the drinks down, "Here you go~" She said with a wink, then went back over to the bar. She giggled as she heard the slam on the arm the boy received from the girl at the table.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:10 pm
Lisanne wandered back over to the table to take the orders for their meals with a smile. Her pen smoothly glided across her pad of paper as she wrote down their requests. She stared at the girl for a short moment and then turned on her heel with a smile. The female had calmed down very quickly. She wandered into the kitchen and set down her order where she usually put them for Alex. "First one today." She grinned at him and then smoothly walked out of the room.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

ScopeTheSecond

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:49 pm
User Image

Alex's eyes scanned the piece of paper as a frown came upon his face. He sighed loud enough for the customers to hear as he took the paper from Lisanne. "You'd think that they'd order something a bit more interesting..." he breathed, "But I guess not everyone can be as interesting as ourselves..."

Stepping back into the kitchen, he prepared the ingredients quickly and finished the cooking just as fast. He left the steaming plate on the window sill for the waiters to take as he placed a note next to the plate; "Be more creative." it read.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm
Lisanne giggled as she took the plate. Seeing the note she quickly grabbed the small piece of paper and stuffed it into her apon. "No insulting customers." She scolded him lightly, fighting the urge to laugh. She brought the food back to her waiting customers.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image
Micaiah picked up a bottle and held it in her hands. She read every little word on the bottle. Reading fine print was one of her favorite pass-times of all. She heard the slight creak the door made when it opened and looked up, "False alarm. Just the wind." She sighed, she had a feeling today was going to be a slow day. At least that meant less chance of having to call the cops on a drunkard.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm
He did what regular waiters now did; taking orders, giving Alex the paper that had orders written on it plus what table it was in case, and also talk with them to see if they were ok. Some people knew he was a first recruit maybe because he kinda fidgets and sweats a bit; pretty nervous. But they said he was alright enough to go on to be a good employee in this find restaurant. When he was done and the waiter girl got all; he looks up at the water to see some cool fish roaming freely on the tanks. He puts his hand on the glass not too firm but lightly enough to feel it. He was very curious.. he was a land animal.. he has never seen these kind of creatures before.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:57 am
"I'll let you feed them after closing time," Sei said lightly when he passed by Hide. He wasn't entertaining anyone at the moment. Service was fast, so customers were mostly occupied with their food once they are served.

Some girls giggling at a table stared at them, and giggled. One pointed at Hide and whispered something like he was cute. Sei laughed softly. "Interesting creatures, humans. Don't you think so?"

He returned a polite bow their way and excused himself to show some new customers in. "You're doing fine, Hide. Don't be so wary."

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff