Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Kaelyndra - Breeding (Closed!) [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 pm
Customing into Leto/Ashari's Litter! (since there was only 1 cub rolled, i'm customing in)
Name of SoA: TBA
Owner of SoA: Novablu
Gender of SoA: Male
Description: See ref image
Reference Images: Click!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:02 pm
Customing into Leto/Ashari's Litter!
Name of SoA: TBD
Owner of SoA: Roxy_roxanna
Gender of SoA: Female
Description: Fathers Husky Marks in black, Mothers eye mark in black, Fathers base color, Toes tipped in fathers red. (See Ref / Take artistic liberty as needed)
Reference Images:[X]

I have Buffy/Nova's permission <3

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Kaelyndra rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:09 pm
THREAD NECROMANCY  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:40 pm
Name: TBD
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion (Firekin)
Parents: Xennek x Iirte Aasa
Description: Mostly CC. Incorporate Xennek's lovely sun marking on him somewhere, as well as Daimaishi's leg stripes, possibly even on both legs. Free reign on the rest of the markings. Maybe mostly white in color with darker markings? Idk, just make me something pretty, Kael! 0u0
Reference Images: N/A

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:25 pm
Name: TBD
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion (Firekin)
Parents: Xennek x Iirte Aasa
Description: Basically similar tothe reference image, but I also want him to have his grandfather's markings in black on his back legs where the white of his stockings are. Also Xennek's full mark on his rump in solid white as well. <3
Reference Images: [x]

Kaelyndra rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:06 pm
Selkea'carach x Mirathi  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:35 pm
samus x
Applying for: Selkea'carach x Mirathi
Meaning:
Appearance: see ref
-red coat like father
-white toe, belly, chest and muzzle
-white above the eye same as the fathers but white not the light blue
-blue eyes from mother
-the mothers under eye marking in black not the light blue
-black black marking like the mother but the mother has it in blue
-all black tail even the tail fluff
-black ears
-the mother bright blue strips on the nose and the 2 blue dots at the neck
Visual reference: x
Personality: Will come out with rp. but all in all she would be a happy strong willed cub

*note ;~; dont got funds but i saw you said your willing to be awesome and let those without funds try

F a y t h - x
Applying for: Selkea'carach x Mirathi
Name of SoA: Marisol
Meaning: "mar" = sea, "sol = "sun" so it mean "sea and sun"
Appearance: Takes a lot after Mirathi's paternal grandmother color-wise, but with a lot of his mother's markings, such as her socks, toes, muzzle/belly, and his mane and tail are her darker blue, and he has the two dots on his shoulder like hers, and a tripe going from neck to tail in her dark blue. He also has her eye color.
Visual reference: Ref!
Personality: As a cub, Marisol is very playful, active, and usually getting himself in to a lot of trouble. He is adventurous and compeditive and you better not tease him about his girly name! You might firehim up and make him cry. He has a tender heart underneath after all. When he grows up he'll become more laid back, but always curious, and maintains a compedative 'one-upmanship' streak. He's not very good at coming up with ways to make himself out to be the better lion better though, and when beat he now has the humility to admit defeat with a laugh instead of running off in tears.
Any Additional Requirements that the family has: Not evil, and staying in the pride. FOREVAR.

I'll be paying for samus' :3.  
Kaelyndra rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:38 pm
Matifu X Njalo'sasa  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:26 pm
A present for yoo!

MoonRazor
Applying for: Matifu x Njalo
Name of SoA: Orabela
Meaning: "golden-beautiful"
Appearance: Basically like father, but with colors shown in ref
- Also! some freckles on her nose that fade into the lighter brown on her face (like gray brother 8D)
Visual reference:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Orabella is a little spitfire with wit to match the best and no reserve. Blessed with a dry, usually sarcastic sense of humor, she has no qualms about giving anybody a verbal beating if warranted. She prefers to fight with her tongue rather than her body, and will always first attempt to talk her way out of a physical encounter.

She's quick to think on her feet, and prone to making decisions on the fly that may or may not bode well for herself, but sticks to a policy of "roll with it first, deal with the consequences later". Ora prides herself on being able to deal with any situation by strategizing on the spot, and as such, welcomes challenges and difficulties with enthusiasm. She faces every ordeal with a "bring it on" attitude, and will often tackle them with the intent of achieving a "suck on that" result.

Proud and not at all short on ego (though perhaps in height), she makes up for her size with an abundance of character. She will always be the first to speak up, jump in, or demonstrate her sass, and any short jokes directed her way are met with equal vigor. She will not be brought down by others' judgment, and her own pushes her to be the best that she can be.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride, will definitely do my best to RP. 8D

Kaelyndra generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm
Rogue x Mchawi (+1)

If there are custom-ins, you may not request edits. You may, however, request your cub does NOT have edits (custom-in cubs only).

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Mimsey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:50 pm
Customing into Mchawi's Litter!
Name of SoA:
Owner of SoA: Mimsey
Gender of SoA: Male, Old lines
Pride n/a
Description: Colored somewhat like Mchawi's brother. Brown colors and a darker brown mane. The nose stripe will go all the way down though, and you can add a few other variances so he's not too similar. I would like the dark eyecircle marks though! <3
Reference Images: /
Do you intend on requesting any changes? ohohoho

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:29 am
Customing into Mchawi's Litter!
Name of SoA: Drogon
Owner of SoA: wooga Paes
Gender of SoA: Male (new lines?)
Pride None~
Description: Well, the ref I made isn't... the best. So, basically, he's a dark, dark gray base color, with a darker "saddle" mark, like his uncle, Msiba! But, in a different color. He has mom's eyes, pink nose, and belly/muzzle/toe markings. and her two ear-spots. : D and two random tail stripes. And his mane is the same color as his "saddle". The colors on the ref are pretty spot-on, so just go by those xD;; Just the markings look... ewwy.
Reference Images: Here!
Uncle Msiba
Do you intend on requesting any changes? Don't think so <3

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Kaelyndra generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:33 am
Ume'itikadi x Atqiya'atma  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:52 pm
Customing into Ume'itikadi and Atqiya'Atma's Litter!
Owner of SoA: Meepfur
Gender of SoA: Female
Pride: Jini-msemi
Description: Resembles cub 1, but with a white base, black markings, and fewer stripes with no glowy spots in them. Addition of a black dorsal stripe (possibly with a tendril or two coming off of it like primitive markings), tail black from the last stripe down to and including the tuft, feet black up to their first stripe, black nose, gold eyes, white headtuft. Kind of a swirly/fancy dun, basically!

Roman numerals VII, with lines across the top and bottom, on her shoulder in gold (shiny/metallic, not flat).
Reference Images: -
Do you intend on requesting any changes? Prooobably not? I DUNNO, THOUGH.

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:50 am
Excited Apathy
Applying for: Ume'itikadi x Atqiya'atma
Name of SoA: Ara (cub); Karima'ameera (adult)
Meaning: 'opinions' (Arabic) ; 'noble princess' (Arabic)
Appearance: Colored like a dark reddish bay mare, with two white paws diagonal from each other. Hint of a diamond-shaped star peeking out from under the forelock, and a snip on the muzzle.
Visual reference:
(cub ref) http://i.imgur.com/K9CJu.png
(markings) http://i.imgur.com/LC01U.png
(general colors) http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/Meepfeather/SoAs/foranasa.png
Personality: Proud, stubborn, and independent. She tends to jump to conclusions, make up her mind quickly, and then...gods help you if you try to change it. Any change in view once she's decided something is slow, gradual, and grudging, and the shift only occurs more slowly the more someone pushes for it. Her favorite tools are snark and sarcasm, but in the end there is a mushy center under all of the pride and prickles. Somewhere. An incredible loyalty to family may be evidence of this.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil...and not really a cosplay, I think? Would be intended to look, and somewhat act, like the Arabian mare (BA Princess Hallany) I grew up with.

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff