Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Saltwater Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Cupid once again inhaled and exhaled slowly and heavily, technaictly sighing. He was slightly depressed at the fact that his sister told Renae of his down fall in life but it really didn't surprise him.
"Figures, she is the worest pain in my a**."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:44 pm
Renae sighed before letting out a slight giggle. She wasn't quite sure why, but, for some reason found what he said amusing. She sent the thought out of her head as she stood up and stretched out before once again sitting down. "Oh?" she said nonchalantly, resuming her conversation as if there was no pause in the middle, "Well at least it shows you know her well." She said in a quick attempt to think of a positive in the situation. she grinned brightly as if nothing happened and sat in the dark den as if she was a little ball of sunshine.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:55 pm
Cupid gave a quick funny glace at Renae as she laughed, it was strange for her to laugh at something like that. But he kinda liked it, it was a good change... for once.
"True, but we all have our days."
He then looked back down as the ground, she was so nice and bright. Why did he ever doubt her presence? He may never know.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 pm
// OMG, It's a bunch of eggies O: //
Renae grinned at Cupid, "That's true, I wouldn't doubt that." she said as she relaxed on the ground once more, crossing her front paws in front of each other and resting her head over them, "But it appears your sister has quite a few more than the average wolf," she said with a bright under tone as she closed her eyes and relaxed for a moment. It seems like forever since she's been able to relax, a day in her eyes seemed like an extraordinarily long time.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:37 pm
||- Teehee, also sorry for such short posts. Writer's block -||

"You mean less, then an average wolf."
He huffed in disapointment of his own sister. Oh boo hoo, he told himself, it was his sister's choice to be a complet slut.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:58 pm
// It's alright x] I'm posting in my Circus guild so I apologize for late delayed replys x]
I think we should stir something up in this conversation of ours. Or at least make something happen to get rid of the writers' block. o wo //

Renae's smile glistened as she opened her eyes and watched him, "he's rather adorable when he's angry, and somewhat entertaining." she thought to herself, soon after giggling softly. "i might, but I might not. You'll never know." she cooed in a softened voice. she sighed and turned her head to it's side, the last few days have been quite lazy for her now that she thought of it.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:01 pm
||- No worries, I have alot to do in one of my guilds too. Hard being Vice Captain some times... >.> -||

Cupid's tail swished as a question popped into his head, but would it be... approprite to ask? He cleared his throat and swallowed hard.
"Um, not to pry at your life.... But.. have you ever... had.. a mate?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:11 pm
I know exactly what you mean o. o the people who rp in my guild are extraordinarily illiterate so I'm trying to get more literate people to join so it's not like a 2:10 ratio of literacy to. . . . well, Illiteracy.//

Renae poked her head up at his throat clearing from the ground. Her ears perked forwards as she became more awake then recently, "I couldn't say I have." she stated simply, not offended by the question at all. there was a pause in between her words, "And yourself?" she asked in response to his simple question, or so she though it was.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:16 pm
||- Ha! You have retards for members -||

Cupid rolled his shoulder's as if relaxing abit more and breathed slowly.
"Sorta, I kinda met this wolf once. She was gorgues, pure white pure, and wonderful eyes. She had a soft voice and would never turn her back on me, no matter how many times I did."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 pm
//Haha, thanksss. x] //

Renae listened, quite baffled at first to whom he was describing. She sat there with a puzzled look until it hit her like a ton of bricks. She smiled, unable to think of what to say at that moment. "Well. I'm sure I've met a strong wolf in my life now that I think of it," she said playing along, "Oh yes, In fact, I recall him to have the wildest pattern on his fur, and oh gleaming eyes that resembled that of honey. And I do believe he adored the rain." she said looking up at the ceiling with a grin on her face as she went back recalling past conversations.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:17 pm
"Your a very clever one, i have to admit Renae."
Well it was indirectly he got the words out of her without really getting the words out of her. He felt proud of himself, slightly.
He cleared his throat again and licked his slowly prickling chest fur as he glanced at her.
"Anyway..." he asked not exactly sure what to say next.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Renae smiled, "I'd have to say the same for you." she said to Cupid simply as she looked at him from the corner of her eye. She breathed evenly as she would normally as she stayed relaxed on the cold ground. "Anyways?" she responded, not quite sure what to say herself. She turned her head in his direction and rested it on her front legs once more, feeling quite uplifted at the moment.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:21 pm

"Changing the topic I mean," he said quickly and unhesitent.
Cupid groomed himself slowly and lightly around the legs and chest as he tried to keep himself from puffing up with bristling fur.
"Well, I was going to ask what was your favorite color... but.. as it seems you can't see color."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 pm
Renae lowered her head, she was unaware she had shared that she was colorblind with him as she didn't with most people. She blinked a few times, realizing she probably didn't and he had figured it out on his own. She was reluctant to change the topic, but went along with it. "It seems that way." she said in a slightly lowered voice. She watched as he groomed himself and decided to sit in a more comfortable position. she sat against the cave wall and nestled herself against a small crevice that fit her body almost perfectly.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:50 am

"Have you ever seen color?" he asked gently as this subject made her look abit tense.
Cupid didn't want to pry, but he wanted to know how it was to be... well... color blind. He knew blind meant blackness but colorblind was you saw everything... just not for it's true beautiy.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff