Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 pm
Hanan frowned. Humans were veru stupid sometimes. "I don't want to be a monster! No, I wouldn't like for you to get me any blood." She spat out the rest of the blood she had in her mouth. Her throat buurned. She sighed, but smiled again. "Can I join you for diner?" She asked, smiling and tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:03 pm
Isaac smiled." Its synthetic and I bet by now it would taste pretty good your throat on the outside is turning alittle bit red. You can try food with me at the diner but if it doesnt help I want you to drink the synthetic back at the safe house. Ive actually had to drink it before.. it heals wounds quickly in humans and keeps vampires alive."  

Ghostly_apparition

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:03 pm
Mira paused slightly when she got closer to the pet shop and looked around in confusion "Wait...Wasn't there a guy standing there...?" Frowning slightly, she shook her head Great now I'm seeing things...I really need some sleep. She waved to the shop owner and walked over to her apartment building and unlocked the front door.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:20 am
There was a hidden feeling in Hanna's red eyes as she listened to Isaac. She hung on to every word he said, smiling a bit. When he said her throat was getting red, and stopped rubbing it. "Er....what is your name?" SHe asked, though she already knew it. She learned his name when she had tried to transfor happiness into him.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:38 am
Isaac smiled." My name is Isaac. and your name is?" He could guess her mind trick had done kind of a swap. it hadn't truly effected him the way she wanted it to but it simply sent a a simple group of information. Like her name was Hanna.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:51 am
Hanna smiled as she followed him. Her eyes were slowly dulling already. She hadn't eaten any blood for two months before she attacked today, but she hadn't been able to digest the blood, so it did no difference. "Hanan. I'm 178, but I was 18 when I was changed," she said, and there was a flash of pain in her eyes, "I'm guessing you're 19 because you thought I was younger then you.." She said, smiling. Though she was smiling, her eyes showed pain.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:09 pm
Mira walked into her tiny apartment and dropped her books on the couch with a sigh.She sat down next to them and frowned slightly "There were two people there...One had fangs and the other disappeared into nothing....Gahh, this is so confusing!" She set her chin in her hands and sat there in the dark.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:11 pm
James walked into his home taking the dog in with him.. taking the dog into the kitchen he moved to the fridge and pulled out a small container of pigs blood and a small package of meat. he poured the blood into a glass and set the meat on a plate removing the leash he set the plate on the ground and let the dog eat while he himself drank down the blood.

Isaac smiled."Nice guess." Isaac walked into the restaurant and held the door open for Hannah." Come on in." he had to make sure she could get in a vampire cant enter anywhere without being invited.  

Ghostly_apparition

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:18 pm
Hanan followed in, and sat down. She put her head down on the table, since they had a male waitor. She didn't want him to see her face adn then try to flirt with her. "How'd you get that scar?" She asked, looking up slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:31 pm
Mira closed her eyes and sighed slightly "It's just not possible...Vampire's don't exist.....There's not way they could exist." She stood up and walked around the small apartment, giving up she walked over to the window and looked out "Vampires don't exist....."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:39 pm
Isaac shot her a death glare for a second as if it was something that angered him.. he actually ignored the scar most of the time.. it was a constant reminder of what he had lost.. calming himself he began to speak." After I discovered what happened to my family I raced to home and I was attacked by the coven leader that was watching the road.. he slashed me from waistline to my forehead.. for some reason it didnt phase me till after I had already killed him and several others.. I was then found by the firefighters that came to put out the fire that had enveloped the my family manor."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:09 pm
Hanan frowned. Those were the type of monsters she couldn't take, and she wanted to be anything but them. There was much sadness in her eyes as she listened to his story. "I wounder if my family felt like that when they found my bloody clothes..." she mused aloud, as she felt his vibe of sadness hit her. She leaned in towards him, her smile stunning and beautiful, but also sad and pained. "I'm so sorry that happened because of one of my kind." She then sniffed, and leaned back. "So that's why you smell a bit like a vampire..." She said, her head rested on her hand.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:57 pm
Isaac shook his head." The reason I smell like them is because since that day Ive killed hundreds of your kind men, women and children.. all for the sake of avenging my parents and siblings. I loved them very much. they were the only family I had left.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:18 pm
Hanan smiled slightly, but shook her head. "I don't beleive in love anymore." She stated simply. She began to measure her hair in her hands, and sighed. It was down to the middle of her back.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:18 pm
Isaac smiled." I guess its true.. your hair still does grow after death." the waitress came and handed them both menus" Anything I can get you two to drink?" Isaac looked at her name tag." I would like to get a pepsi please."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff