Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Rain- Soul Survivor (Accepting/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asurai_Hadaire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:12 pm
Rukai looked at him and slowly stood stubling towards him. "If you trust me enough brother, I can heal you and your sister." She smiled shakkily at him and then rested her hand on his side crouching down and mumbling something under her breath. She practised healing all the time and finally had a chance to use it, Something rare in one of her breed. She moved to the girl after and did the same only giving her a drink of her own blood to give her more in her system.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 pm
"wow i had no idea u new how to heal!" Airadain exclaimed excited tottally losing her train of thiught. and moving towards the 3 "oh, hi, my name is Airadain." she smiled at the male vampire feeling very very tired.  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:36 pm
Raven hadn't moved a single inch as her wounds were healed, though she had at first refuse the blood that was offered to her, she eventually gave in, giving a large sigh, she opened her eyes to see that her vision had returned, she looked at the two infront of her, placing the scent with the bodies quickly "Thank you both.. i'm Raven.. and this is my brother.. Nick" she mumbled slowly as she tried once again to get up, still leaning heavily on the tree as she looked to them.

Nick had remained as still as a statue as one of the two new comers and come to heal him and his sister, he didn't object, but he made sure to keep an eye on them both "It's a pleasure to meet you both" he mumbled as he looked to where the demon had vanished to. "So, any idea of who that demon was and what crawled up in his a** to make him so moody" he mumbled as he looked to his sister, though the tone of his voice was that of humor, not meaning to insult the demon at the least.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:48 pm
Airadain lookd down, she had no oblidation to say anything and truly she had no idea who he was. and she frownd at the boy for not giving his name. but it was to be expected dark times it was. and u never no who the wroung people could be but Rukia seemed to trust them.... so Airadain decided they most be all right. "so were are u guys headed?" she asked to the both of them trying to dust off the bottm part of her soaked dress.  

PaYg

Asurai_Hadaire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:31 pm
Rukai eventually stood and stared out towards where Trace had gone. Thats what her family had called him since before her brothers death. She swore revenge but seeing how his power had knocked her down and incapped her she sighed. "Nathaniel." She whispered softly turning back to the group. 'Why.' She thought. 'you two were best friends but you killed him.' She stood infront of Nick now and waited for them all to get up.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:25 pm
Airadain had no idea what Rukia was talking about but she felt the need to find that man again.... she had to..... she could feel it in her bones, her soul practically cried out to him. "Rukia wats going on?" Airadain asked her. she looked flusterd and angery and sad all at once and she wanted to help her anyway she could.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:36 pm
Nathaniel was sitting on a rock in the middle of a river, carefully treating his wounds. The knives may not have been poison tipped but they still left quite the little mark and sensations of pain ran up his leg. He took a sharp breath in as he used his claws to rip out the end of one that he had accidentally broken off and bit his tongue to keep from making any loud noises to give away his position. Rein sat at the edge of the rock playing with the water silently. He would get them later and that girl. The angel was harder to touch cause of her power, she hadn't fully unlocked it yet it seemed but it may be enough to out match his own. He would become king, that was his choice, his plan and he would destroy all threats creature and human alike with no more sense of compassion. Well maybe. As he wrapped it and slid his pant leg down he stood. "Ready?" He asked as the small demon looked up at him. He took that as a yes and jumpped to the other end of the river and taking to a small path that led to a set of caves that for the incoming storm that rode on the wind, would provide a nice shelter and maybe he could finally get some damn sleep. "It would be an hour or so before he made it if he walked so he took his time enjoying the scenery or atleast thats what he claimed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:57 pm
Raven had finally stood all the way up, no longer needed to support herself fully on the tree she looked to the two "We don't know exactly where we are going, we are simply wanderers" she stated as a fact as she looked to the sky, taking in a breath "but before we go chasing after demons, might i say that their is a storm making its way in" she murmered as she looked to the skys, though she looked back to one of the girls, she had a look of longing on her face, "Tell me, Airadain was it? Why do you look like you need to go somewhere?" She asked, her head tilted slightly to the side as she observed the girl, "And if i may ask, where are you two heading to?" she then decided to lean against the tree once more, she didn't need the support though she rather enjoyed it.

Nick had looked to Rukai with a questioning look on his face as he caught the name she had whispered "Tell me, what do you have to do with that Demon that just left" He said with a soft tone in his voice, asking the information politly as he looked to where the demon had vanished, the scent trail still fresh "And if you would be so kind as to explain to us all what is going on" he asked, repeating what Airadain had asked, though he could care less of what the answer was, only wanting to know if it concerned Raven and him at all.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:18 pm
"huh what me?!" she looked at Raven and blushed. "sorry i just umm... dont want to be here right now, ur absolutly right about the storm, i no some good caves located near the lake. and we arnt really heading anywayweres well iam not, havent decieded yet" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:21 pm
She looked startled and quickly glanced to the ground. "His name is Nathaniel. Nathaniel Trace." She whispered. "He was my brothers best friend and his killer as well." She started to cry again. "He is determinded to kill everyone, and wont stop till he is king. that much I know they talked about it al the time the two of them.... " She nodded to her friend and walked past the vampire and demon siblings and headed back to the lake taking off in a run after a few strides.  

Asurai_Hadaire

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:29 pm
Airadain lookd from the two vamps back to Rukia who was running towards the lake. "come on guys lets go b4 the storm hits" her stomch turend withthe new information she had learned about him. Nathanial. Nathanial Trace. the name sent alarms ringing in her mind but she didnt no why it was right there, so close but she couldnt reach it... she took off after Rukia she had to tell she was wroung that he wouldnt do that, that he hadnt killed her so thta proved it wroung. but he had killed his so called best friend. . . and didnt that make what Rukia said true? but he had let her go twice now. she headed faster after Rukia, her soul still crying out for him.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 pm
He entered the open mouth on one of the farther caves and sighed setting down his blade and taking off his hat. Rein instently ran to it and curled up inside the soft cover. The wind had picked up but he ignored it stripping out of his shirt and tossing it on his jacket, kicking some wood over into a pile he smiles and flashes his hand over it as the dark black flames errupted from it just as they had on the buck from before. He sat down in the back of the cave and closed his eyes his arms resting loosly over his knees. He relaxed a bit the pain nearly gone. "God why now, why." He hissed tensing and relaxing slightly. He leaned forward flexing his wings slightly before pulling them around his sides and letting them fold back into place. "Maybe now I can get some sleep." He whispered looking over at Rein who was already asleep in his hat. He smiled and then closed his eyes again falling into a soft sleep as the rain danced outside. The pounding of thunder didnt wake him but he was aware of it and the lightening that was now flashing as the dark clouds rolled in.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:51 pm
Raven had smiled as she watched Airadain's reaction but didn't comment on it as the two set off running, she looked to nick "well, i say we have nothing else to lose, oh can we?" she asked, almost sounding like a kid asking their parent for something. She smiled, not waiting for his answer before she took off after the two, though she stumbled a few times and weaved as if she was a bit drunk, she managed to keep after the two just fine. She looked to the skies, the clouds had rolled in and large drops of water was now upon them. After awhile there was a strike of lightening, though it was far off, the thunder that came from it was still loud to her ears. She shook her head, nearly stumbling once more.

Nick had let out a long sigh as Raven had taken off after the two without waiting for him. After a few seconds he took off after them, catching up with the three of them with ease as he ran next to Raven, though had some difficulties as she continued to weave and run into him every now and then. Eventually he got tired of this and fell back before speeding up once more, picking her up on his way as he ran up to Airadain and ran side by side with her, Raven in his arms, he looked to Airadain and flashed her a small smile before looking to the skies as a flash of lightening caught his attention, it was getting closer and closer by the second, or maybe it was them running toward it, either way they would be in shelter soon enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:23 pm
Airadain was relived to see that Raven had decided to come and couldnt help but smile back at nick as he picked up his sister. the rain was starting to come down harder they would be drenched in no time flat. the crackling of thunder and lash of lighting only increase there evedince to hurry up. "lets step up the pace", she smiled at Nick challinging him. she was quickly out of sight but new he wouldnt be far behinde. Rukai was still a lil ahead but she would over take her in a second, the rain felt good agains her tired body waking her up a lil more and the smell was heavinly  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:31 pm
Nick had smiled at Airadain's challenge and quickly caught up with her, even with Raven in his arms he could keep up with the girl easily, he flashed her another smile before he took off ahead of her, whipping past Rukai, he smiled down at Raven, seeing her smile back he chuckled and ran faster, looking for any shelter that was available, both their bodies were getting soaked as he ran, though he made sure to slow his pace so that the others wouldn't fall too far behind in their search for a shelter.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff