15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:32 am
User Image
Nami Takashi
I can take you anywhere in the world.

Nami sighed, only able to finish seven problems. She scuddled up to Jinno, handed him his paper, and then went back to her desk. She packed up her pencil and paper, then headed towards the door. She prayed silently Jinno had forgotten about taking her notebooks.

Hallucination Princess

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:41 am
|| sorry, lunch =D ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku looked at Nick and pouted, "You know." She said, "That was like, the thirtieth-millionth time I've cheated in math..." She said, the pout going away and her face blushing in embarrassment again, she felt stupid since she wasn't even a normal math student, she was one that failed. At that thought the bell to go to the next class rang and the hallway flooded with students.  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:56 am
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? I can.

XxNick laughed, and ruffed up her hair again. Of course he knew she always cheated; she always sat next to him. He sighed, as all the children began pouring out of the rooms. He was careful of the newer students, the ones with terrible power control.

XxXxWind Prince  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:26 am
|| ... ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku squinted as Nick ruffled her hair, then began to walk quickly down the hallway to avoid further hair damage, "I have Narumi next." She said, Narumi's class was the best, and the worst. It was usually chaos because of the poor substitute he put to work had no idea how to control the students and... If the class was the same as last year, there were a bunch of unruly students in there.  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:39 am
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick didn't have to catch up to Miku to mess her hair up more. He just sent a strong gust of wind to blow it around her face. He stopped, chuckling lightly. "Miku, we have the same classes," he said, chuckling again and ruffling her hair with his hand again. She was absolutely adorable.

XxXxWind Prince  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:41 am
User Image
Nami Takashi
I can take you anywhere in the world.

Nami let out a sigh of relief, happy Jinno had forgotten to take her other notebooks. She hurried down the hall, happy to be going to Narumi's class. She always thought it fun; with all the different Alices always messing around. It was fun to have fun in a class. She yawned, and stretched, almost hitting somene in the hallway. "I'm tiiiired!~"

Hallucination Princess

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:47 am
|| ... ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku frowned as Nick kept messing up her hair, she kept flattening it out, but every time she did, frizzeys would pop up. "Grr..." Was all she could let out at her hair, she was walking and searching through her bag for a hair band as Nick ruffled her hair again and made a comment about the classes, "I know. But they could have changed how they set up classes this year." She said stubbornly, she opened the door to Narumi's class and nearly passed out, someone's drawing Alice had a drawing flying through the room and was right in front of the door. She sighed and walked through, looking at the poor sub.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:59 am
User Image

XxXxX Niccolas Karus

XxNick smiled; he actually liked the choas of this class. He blew out, and wind threw the flying drawing back. He walked in, the loud noises and screeching music to his ears. He sat in an emty desk, and gusts began flying around some of the younger Alice's with abilities like fire. He chuckled as Miku seemed to have a heartattack. The poor sub looked like he was about to go insane.

XxXxWind Prince  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:05 pm
|| whoopsies, XD it's been done for a while ||

Miku Hatsune
User Image
Miku looked at the sub as he clung to her leg, "Ms. Choski... You're the last sane student, save yourself..." He told her, she just looked at him before shaking him off, "If not yourself, save me..." He said as he laid on the floor, practically crying. Miku just walked away and took a seat next to Nick, and at that moment Narumi walked in, "Okay class~" He said as he put his hands together with a smile, "For some of you this is your first day at Alice Academy, so there is one thing I would like to talk to you about." He said as he grabbed a piece of chalk, "Most of you know of star ranking~ But for those who don't..." He said as he began to draw a chart. "So, there are five types of ranking for your Alices, from lowest to highest it's, No Star, One Star, Two Star, Three Star, then the most impressive, Special. Don't feel all down because you're not a Special~ Its just a silly ranking the school made. Oh! That reminds me, you have to wear badges representing what star ranking you are, the envelopes are on my desk just come up and get the one with your name on it, ciao~" Then left, shoving the sub off his leg, who was clinging there the entire time.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 pm
User Image
Toren Everett

Toren had to bite her lip to keep from laughing at the chart and she raised her hand and asked "Why so we need this stupid chart no one is going to get any stars anyways it's stupid?"

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:00 pm
|| lillady... I don't mind having a rebellious student and... HAPPY NEW YEAR! Anyway you do get stars, read my post. ||  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:49 am
|| o.e I'll have to PM sgtspecial and see if he really did throw his computer out the window, its been a few days and I'm started to get worried for that poor computer D: If I get no reply I know that the worst has happened. ||

Miku Hatsune More of a Narumi Post, I say.
User Image
Narumi sighed, just when he was about to get off easy with no questions. He but on a bit of a goofy smile and told her, "Well, I'm happy we have a curious student, but I already said you are getting stars. Be careful to listen to everything at this academy, some teachers don't tolerate not-listening like I do. So just be careful." He said, he figured sometime in the future he'd have to use his Alice on her, but it didn't hurt, if you were a kid you simply can't take the pheromone and pass out. Narumi had to shake the sub off a second time as he left the room, closing the door behind himself.  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image
Toren Everett

"they still sound stupid, but hey if the school says we need it" she said as she focused her remainign attention on her paper where she started writing down song lyrics, she had no patience for any other class but music but she had to get through it even if she disappeared from time to time.

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff