Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Characters
Ok so do you like being Link or Samus more? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ok so do you like being Link or Samus more?
  Link
  Samus
View Results

Slim J.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:29 pm
Samus Aron is better.
Reasons:
1)she is quicker
2)she has stronger attacks
3)she is more agile
4)she looks better
5)perfect fighter
6)just plain better

Better yet, just let them fight eachother and see who wins.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:15 am
I personally like link  

poopsmcguire

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:25 pm
Link, has bombs, a boomarang, bow and arrow, and he's stronger. Equally as fast as Samus, but he has more "strategies" and "tactics" to use than Samus. A booma + bomb + arrow combo is hard to predict at certain times, where as Samus' attacks are more straightforward. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:32 pm
eletro

I did, Link won. I set them at 99 stock and just watched them destroy each other. Link ended with 21 left. And yes, they were both Lv.9.  

Arthur Sataine

stupid is what stupid doe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:48 pm
Arthur Sataine
eletro

I did, Link won. I set them at 99 stock and just watched them destroy each other. Link ended with 21 left. And yes, they were both Lv.9.
That would be the best way to see who is better, and link won so that should answer your question.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:31 am
eletro
Samus Aron is better.
Reasons:
1)she is quicker
2)she has stronger attacks
3)she is more agile
4)she looks better
5)perfect fighter
6)just plain better

I presume you're talking about the CPU because when a human controls the char. then it doesn't really matter who is better, since everyone usually uses the char. that he/she/it is most comfortable with.  

Roy Soraxis

RubberDuckie50792

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:37 pm
LINK ALL THE WAY!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:36 pm
Necrataal
Arthur Sataine
eletro

That would be the best way to see who is better, and link won so that should answer your question.

not really, you need to have them fight more than once, and on more than one level since some levels lend themselves to a characters abilities more than others...

as for my opinion, it depends on which version of course. I like samus best on the original version, but I don't us either in melee, but I still prefer samus because I just like the style. I'm a fan of the missles and that you can carry your charge attack and use it when you need it  

thinkinghurts42

anytruerocker99

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:56 am
I love being Link more but Samus is a pretty Spiffy Character  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:20 pm
They're both good, but I like Link better.  

NekkyoMaster

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:14 am
Link I have to say is a good character. But when it comes to recovery...You cant compare to Samus. Her bomb jumps are easier to pull off which equals in better recovery in addition to her little....Crap I forgot the name for it >< anyways that Z attack which lets her grab the side of the stage and then pull herself back up. On the other hand to counter this all you need to do with link is just pull out that boot and let her run into it and shell fall to her doom XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:32 pm
YoruTaro
Link I have to say is a good character. But when it comes to recovery...You cant compare to Samus. Her bomb jumps are easier to pull off which equals in better recovery in addition to her little....Crap I forgot the name for it >< anyways that Z attack which lets her grab the side of the stage and then pull herself back up. On the other hand to counter this all you need to do with link is just pull out that boot and let her run into it and shell fall to her doom XD

Grapple Beam?  

Roy Soraxis

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:49 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare
YoruTaro

Grapple Beam?
That was it. Like I said I forgot it ><  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:19 pm
i like both....... but im used 2 samus 3nodding link is 2 hard 2 use 3nodding  

laa12345

Slim J.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:02 pm
TOTALLY SAMUS  
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff