Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
OOC - Realm Wars (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:24 pm
How come every rp I join with you guys, somebody wants to toast me? Zefi in the inn now Kagetsukiko here!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:26 pm
It's because your characters are usually the ones that get toasted in stories. The overenthusiastic one in the Inn and Blazing and the.... Well, I really can't tell the type for your character in Realm. Right now I'm guessing the one who tries to act serious but actually isn't?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Cutullus, may I say that the equine Tiagara is staring at is Kurtic or Kurtic's partner?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Sure Zulma. It might make more sense if it his partner (who I really haven't thought much about; I just thought it would be neat if two equines had a business hauling wagons b/c they can both do the hauling and all the fiddly bits that require opposable thumbs) since more or less at the same time Glacon is talking to Kurtic in their barn. Up to you.  

cutullus

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:01 pm
Thanks smile

EDIT: actually I am just staring at it...so if you want to make him interact go ahead, if not that's just fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:17 pm
*Kurtic and his as-yet-unnamed hunk of a partner flex their pecs and show how muscly they are, just in case any dark elf wimmen are watching*

Ed: I would post this in the roleplay but I'm supposed to be being a Borean you know smile  

cutullus

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm
xd rofl

EDIT: eek really?! I hadn't noticed! Thanks for the info! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:21 pm
xd xd xd

Sorry, just had to do that.

I wonder, is Tonas waiting for all of us to interact? Because Cutullus's character is going to have to walk a lot then.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

cutullus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:25 pm
Tonas - couple of questions (I know, I know).

What is this town like? Is there a town square? I'm getting the idea that it is a small town, but what else happens here? (trading?) Its a plains town, so are the buildings permanent? (tent city?)

Also, what is the level of technology? (open fires and some water power?)

EDIT: I guess that's a good question - are you waiting for Glacon to interact with the other characters? I hadn't planned on making an effort to do that right away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:32 pm
Ultima: I am confused, what technique did you use? Did you kill someone just by staring at it?!?!  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:34 pm
imagine seeing a zombie. Then it moaning. Then you fainting because it moaned.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:48 pm
cutullus
Tonas - couple of questions (I know, I know).

What is this town like? Is there a town square? I'm getting the idea that it is a small town, but what else happens here? (trading?) Its a plains town, so are the buildings permanent? (tent city?)

Also, what is the level of technology? (open fires and some water power?)

EDIT: I guess that's a good question - are you waiting for Glacon to interact with the other characters? I hadn't planned on making an effort to do that right away.

It's a small frontier settlement. Just mainly houses, town square, a well, etc. So yeah permanent buildings.

Technology is mainly dark ages. Well-water, campfires and chimneys.
And yes, I'd prefer everyone get at least partially introduced.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:57 pm
Well you want introduction, Shadowtooth and Tiagara already love each other!!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:59 pm
Does Shini seeing them do something count as an introduction or do I have to wake up Kami to convince her to take a step into town?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

cutullus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 pm
Ok, thanks. I had been thinking about exploring around town for a while and then bumping into the rest of the folks either at the speech or in the resulting mayhem (which I see Zulma and ultima are busy starting). Should I speed things up or does that timeframe work?  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff