Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Mountain Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:03 pm

"I... I don't she did... I was taken away by my grandmother before I saw her pass."
Dare started to pick up the pace, he started to scent smothing, nothing really new but stale and far away.
"Should we hurry to Asudam?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:18 pm
]
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

"I mean your grandmother." She said a bit distracted. she watched his nose twitch. Could he not smell the wolf? They were heading straight towards the wolf. She fear scent was tangable in the air. "Dare..." She barked once more, nudging him. "There is a wolf ahead." She said softly, unsure of what to do. She turned her crystal blue eyes to him, her ears perked forward slightly. "Do you not smell him?"

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:38 am

"I can, just follow my lead and stay calm. Nothing is going to hurt you."
Dare perked up as if nothing ever happened, turned direction south-east, still heading toward the moutains but on a slightly different course.
"Now to answer your question, my grandmother died when I was about a year old. It was almost alright with me, I mean she was kinda mean and I was old enough to care for myself."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm
Chael

She gazed at him a moment longer, before nodding. She stepped slightly closer to him, nudging his side affectionately, and picked up the conversation where it had left off. "One is still young. How did you hunt?" She asked, her ears perked for any noises, and her eyes scanning the area infront of them.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

raspberrybl0od

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Daichi lost his senses to curiosity. After all, they had no reason to harm him... or did they? "stop this," He whispered. "You're letting your oversize imagination get the best of you!" "There is nothing to be afraid of!!! Just go out there, say hello, and be on your way!" Daichi finished his little pep-talk. He took a deep breath, braced himself, and boldly strode out into the middle of the path. "Who's there?" he called out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Dare's tail swished up slightly at the sound of the voice. But he would not let himself go after it, for the sake of both him and Chael.
"True, I was never really the best hunter back then. I was mostly keen to little animals, probably why I hate killing the bigger ones."
He was careful his nose inhaled slowly to catch everything and his eyes scanning for some thing when there. He saw Daichi.
"Follow of you must Chael."
he sprinted toward Daichi with bared teeth and a low growl. His hackles bristling as his paws prickled.
"Stranger, that is the same question I need to be asking you."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:30 pm
Chael

She watched him bolt ahead of her, and she followed at a slower pace. She flicked her ears forward at the sight of the male wolf, watching him curiously a moment, before letting her eyes trail over to Dare. He looked amazing, hackles raised, bristling. She spread her paws slightly, her ears perked forward, hackles raised slightly, though she wasnt all teeth and snarls.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:40 pm
||- Your vote on moving on or no? She doesn't seem like our active type at the moment. But I can wait. -||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:26 pm
// we can give until tomorrow. If she dont post then go ahead. //  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:12 pm
Daichi felt his hackles raise naturally. He was confused. He didn't know whether to rise to the occaision and be aggressive, or just boot it. "You have to settle this, or they'll hunt you down and kill you." He thought. His crimson eyes swelling with emotion, he tried to show no aggression. He did not, however, manage to relax. He swelled his chest and said "I don't mean anyone harm, I'm just a rougue passing through.
He stood tense and waited for his reply.

raspberrybl0od

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:19 pm

"As are we all, rouges tend to be bad comers here."
Dare's paws clawed the ground slowly but he was mostly cool and calm toward the brute. Both he and him were rouges, there was no need to howl out to the wind.
"They? Who will hunt us down?" he barked out demanding.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:35 pm
"Somewhat of a conclusion. It was not meant to be heard. I know no one, it is hard to tell who to coverse with, or not." He said out loud. He hoped he had chosen his words wisely. He bravely, yet tenderly took a step forward, though the atmosphere was still very tense.

(P.S-the whole hunt you down thing was meant to be a thought :S )  

raspberrybl0od

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm
Chael

Chael remained silent, her white ears perked forward, eyes on the other wolf. Her hackles were still slightly raised, though she relazed her rigid stance slightly, the only thing tense on her was her tail, sticking straight out behind her and as bristly as a porcupine.

Her lip curled slightly as he stepped forward, her head lowering a fraction of an inch as she watched him. She gazed intently at him, her mind racing, though incoherrant. A sudden thought accured to her; When was she ever this tense with another wolf? It caused her to falter, her tail lowering and her hackles dropping with a small shiver of her flesh. She flicked her ears back and glanced over at Dare. Its because she was injured she was sure. She squared her shoulders and moved forward, cocking her head. Even with a limp in her step she still seemed to glide the few steps she took, standing slightly infront of Dare.

The tension in the air was to thick for her liking. She cleared her throat, knowing she was in some ways part of the reason it was so high. "I think we can be civil here boys." She said. It hadn't been smart for the wolf to move forward, Dare could have taken it as a threat. She turned her eyes to Dare, offering him a wolfish smile, blue eyes glittering. "The tension is so thick here....l" She turned her eyes to the other male. "...That I can practically cut it with my claws." She sat, relaxing herself, making herself seem less of a threat. "I assure you wolf, neither of us are looking to taste the blood of our own on our tongues." She turned her eyes back to Dare. "Correct?" She raised a white brow slightly. before turning her muzzle to the wolf. "What is your name my friend?" She tipped her muzzle slightly "I am called Chael."

Her words were all formal, she didn't want to say anything that would cause him to attack, but already the tense air seemed to lighten slightly. She could breath again.

// Yay~ a longish post //

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:57 am
"Daichi" he replied. She was right, the tension was a little too thick to be truly rational. However, he was still quite aware of the wolf standing behind "Chael". His intentions were not exactly clear, yet. He also sat down Feeling the bristly hackles on his back start to lower.  

raspberrybl0od

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:23 pm

A swift and quick emotions of Chael were clear to him, no fighting. And he would not disobey her. Some what submissive to his angel he dipped his head to the side and whipped himself to the side by only inches before dropping to his rump. If some thing went out of paw, he would correct it. Without question.
"Daichi, I am Dare."
His words cool and soft as was his expression. But not his stance, he was still prickling in the hackles, his paws tensed moving slowly across the dirt as if drawing a line. Now let us see if this.. Daichi would cross it.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff