Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:53 am
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

She opened her eyes when she felt his gate change, slow slightly. She sighed softly, lifting her head when the pace seemed not to bounce her around so much she would get ill. She shifted slightly, so her head was resting on his neck lightly. "I guess... we didn't get your meal." She said softly, slightly disappointed. He was going to go hungry because of her. She closed her eyes once more, taking in the feel of his warm body smashed against hers, focusing more on that then the fact her shoulder throbbed slightly, and her head swam dizzily. She could feel his muscles rippling under her body as he moved. He was her knight if she was his angel. She opened her eyes and chuckled softly, of course he wouldn't know what for. She licked his ear in thanks a few times softly. She owed him her life.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:57 am
Dare forgotten about his hungry so did his stomach, he would probably stop and nibble on a rabbit if he could catch it or some thing small.
"I'll live some how."
Now where would he put her down without being in danger, his stump was too far so the closest might be a clearing or a thick patch of grass.
"Alright I am gonna stop right here and let you down."
He slowed down swiftly and looked at her.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:11 am
Chael

She nodded her head slightly "Alright." Her eyes met his and she flicked her ears back, glancing away nervously. She didn't want to get down, but, she had to. He didnt want her up there. Her eyes danced back to his and she shifted slightly, sliding down his back backwards, her hind feet feeling for the ground, and when she felt the solid earth beneath her toes she sighed, knowing the next part would hurt worse then the moving. She pushed off of him, landing on her good for paw and held her injured limb close to her body, her eyes closed as the pain racked her frame for a minute, leaving her trembling and panting. "Okay, were good right?" She said softly, opening her eyes and grinned slowly. "Oh, and as for your remark on calling me Killer..." She cocked her head slightly "I prefer Angel far more." She smiled slightly at him and slowly allowed her frame to sink warily to the ground. "Im going to need willow bark, and cob webs, and wet moss. Think you can handle that Dare?" She said fondly, her eyes scanning his face.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:17 am
"I can handle anything my Killer Angel," he smirked and then started after the faint smell of a willow.
His nose sniff every tree for moss and cobwebs. He stuck his nose in a cobweb when a huge yellow spider crawled down onto his nose. His eyes were wide.
"Ooooo.... Don't sneeze... don't sneeze... don't sneeze..."
He winced as the the tingle of the spider's legs pinced his nose and he held his breath. But the force of the sneeze power cause him to sneeze and the spider flew into the air and he swipped away the cob web with a whimper.
He dashed away from it and felt his nose sting.
"Ow...."
Dare shook his head and went off toward a semi young willow tree. He bit off a weak branch and picked the moss off the bottom of it. When he headed back.
"Here," he said cooly despite the pain of the stab of the spider.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:22 am
Chael

Chaels' eyes were closed and muzzle pressed to her paw when he came back, at his voice she opened her eyes. "Thank..." She trailed off, looking up at him, holding back a chuckle. "What happened to your nose?" She asked, motioning for him to settle down beside her with the herbs, webs, and moss. His nose was slightly swollen, a red bump at the end.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:26 am
"A big o' yellow spider got my nose while I was getting the cob web. It got me snap on the nose. It hurt, I am surprised you didn't hear my whimpers."
Dare sat down and rubbed his nose slightly and whimpered when it was touched.
"Don't mind me, your wounds are more serious."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:34 am
Chael

Chael watched him a moment, a grin forming on her muzzle. "did you get that big old yellow spidey and kill it?" She cooed, cocking her head to the side, slightly amused, until he started rubbing at it. "don't rub it, it will only make it worse." She scolded, leaning over and licking his muzzle a few times to soothe it. "After i'm done fixing myself up i'll make it so it doesnt hurt." She promised, turning her head she licked the blood from her pelt before grabbing the moss and rubbing it into the wound to get it clean. She sucked in a sharp breath and shuddered as she put the moss down and got the webs, packing them into the wound to absorb the blood. She turned her eyes back over to him before pawing at the earth a moment, the ground was damp and slightly muddy. with a soft sigh she grabbed the willo branch and stripped the bark off, chewing up some and swallowed it when it was pulp. She did this a few times until the pain reliever kicked in, then grabbed another piece, shewed it up and licked the tip of his nose with it on her tongue, leaving a paste there. She then put her paw into the dirt and smeared the mud onto the end of his nose. "That should help it quiet a bit i should say."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:39 am
"Yes, I hunted that bugger and ripped him up. He was not tastey."
Dare lifted his paw from his nose and wiggled it around, it stung but the spider's poisen wasn't strong enough to hurt him severly, well besides the pain he would feel for the next few days. But of course he wouldn't care unless some one smacked it, then he would.
"I hope, it feels like some one just bit it off," he said and his ears folded back at the cool mud onto his nose.
"Well the Killer Angel is a healer too. What other talents should I know about?"

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:43 am
Chael

She chuckled softly and shook her head. "I am no healer, they are just things i picked up from my mother, various scrapes and bruises as a pup, especially after i discovered my wings." She smiled fondly though that faded away. "I was often banged up, my mother was a healer." She shrugged and leaned against his side, resting her muzzle on his paws. She enjoyed being close to him, it made her comfortable. "Otherwise I dont have really any talents." She chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:49 am

"You have no self confidence do you?"
He laughed as he smiled slightly nervous. His tail wrapped around him on the opposite side of Chael as he looked down at her.
"Maybe you need therapy."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:54 am
Chael

"Maybe." She chuckled and turned her head so she was looking up at him. "Do you know any therapists Dare?" She asked with a grin, though she flicked her ears back and shied away, she was awfully close to him, and she hadn't even realized. She let her head rest back down on his paws, her eyes closing slightly. "Maybe I just need someone like you around showering me with complements and i'll be fine." She said softly, her voice tired and her eyes closed. She didn't realize she had said it aloud, she jerked her head up and nearly smacked the crown of her head into his jaw. "I... I didn't mean to say that." she stuttered.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:59 am
Dare blinked a moment as he down at her soft pelt, how snowy white it was and pretty. But his dreaming was soon interrputed by her words and then a near smack into his jaw. He reared back and shook his head and he looked at her. Surprised... but only slightly.
"Why? You need not to say that, I am fine with it."
Dare's trademark smirk fell upon his face, it was charming and dangerous as he looked at her with his pure steady eyes.
"Such words are ment to be said by an Angel to a devil."

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:05 pm
Chael

She resisted the urge to shiver under his gaze, not of fear or unnerve, but of something completely different. She gazed up at him, caught in the trap of his eyes. She blinked owlishly. "Are they? And what does the Devil say back to the angel?" She asked curiously. It was all in third person. She didn't think of him as a devil, on the contrary if either of them were angels it was him. She didn't look away, gazing evenly up at him, boldly. "I don't think I like being alone." She said softly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:13 pm

"The devil says to the Angel, 'If i belieive I'll be with her forever and watch the grace of her walk when she comes to me, maybe if I am good enough for her. I will stay by her silver side forever.'"
Dare's eyes softened and he was calm as can be with his gaze watching her steady and smooth. She was the Angel, her name, her looks, and her grace told it all. He would serve her and he was her's.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:23 pm
Chael

Chaels' white ears flicked back a moment as he spoke, her eyes softening slowly, and she nuzzled into his neck, closing her eyes slightly. "I believe the Angel would say 'I find you plenty good enough you charming Devil, walk by my side for all eternity.'"She fell silent, her breathing soft and calm, her muzzle pressed into his fur. Everytime she breathed in his soft fur tickled her nose once more, his scent seeped into her frame, and a lazy smile formed on her mouth. "To bad your not a devil and im not an angel." She smirked and licked his chest a few times gently.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff