Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:37 pm
Himoto waited were she was.If she was spoted there would be trouble.Neddless to say it would also be susicous if she followed were the mist went.She wished she could do something to pitch in but she didn't know what to do.Sighing helplessly she took off the blanket and put it on the ground."When ever I get the chance I better change these cloths.." she said to herself.Travleing in the garments she was in was not easy; it was more of a inconveanance; especaily when she had to fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:50 pm
Katsumi was stealing fine food from a hotel. Nobdy could tell it was Katsumi, he had never stolen from here. He hauled it all back, looking the least bit like a theif. He walked over. "I got something." He said placing the food out. "It's the best kind." He said trying not to drool.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:54 pm
"Thats great" she said releaved that there was food.She did have some guilt though; knowing the food was stolen; though hunger dose wonders to a persons attitude."ready to eat..?" she asked him.She took a peice of chiken and ate it slowly enjoing the flavors it gave.She also wanted to eat slow so she wouldn't get sick; she knew people who havent eaten get sick once they ate fast.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:58 pm
Katsumi nodded. "I'd never say no." He said taking several choice meats. His eyes lit up as they hit his tounge. "Wow! It's better that I thought!" He said stopping. "What about you?" He asked. He looked at her hand. He withdrew the mist as the cut was sealed.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:03 pm
Himoto nodded."This chicken is delicious!Who ever made it really is a splendid cook."She took a bite of it again.She then diped it in some sauses to add more exquized flavoring.She pored some water in 2 cups she had.She gave one to katsumi to drink out of.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:39 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXEmi

XXXEmi was flying high above the city, out of eyesight of the humans below. She manipulated the wind beneath her wings with excellent skill, obviously well practice. Even should anyone look up she could create, with a moments notice, an updraft that could carry her higher. With the gain in altitude though, was the drop in temperature, so she really didn't want to have to resort to that. However, she had not eaten in awhile and the smell of food caught her attention. She sighed delicately as her stomach growled and began a slow descent.

XXXAs she descended, she caught sight of a duo sitting upon the ground having an impromptu picnic. She slowed her descent and changed the wind direction so that she would land a little ways off. She was not sure if this couple would accept a third party and took all precautions. She had learned that humans, though she herself had been one; and was still half-human technically, were hard put to maintain a set pattern, every single one was different.

XXXUpon studying them further, it appeared that the smaller one, the female, was not quite human. Emi couldn't quite figure out why, but to her this woman looked like something... other. She was no Half-Demon, of that Emi was sure. And no Shadow either. Another Half-Angel. Emi hadn't really come across any others like her. And when she had, she had stayed out of sight, preferring to be alone. But perhaps it was time to become familiar with one of her own kind.

XXXShe approached the duo cautiously, unsure as to whether or not they would accept her presence. For now she kept her wings disguised, it would not fool the other Half-Angel, but it seemed that the little one kept her wings hidden from the human, so perhaps he did not know what she was yet. She spoke as she approached them, hands raised, palms facing outwards, a gesture of peace, or surrender. "Might a weary soul join you?"

'You cannot direct the wind, but can only adjust the sails. I am the one that controls the wind.

Alus Shar Plynnil

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:47 pm
Himoto saw Emi.Right away she knew Emi was like her; the same race.Himoto nodded at her question."I don't mind you joining us, please sit." she gestured a play to sit and handed the travler a plate of food."My name is Himoto; may I ask what yours is..?".  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:56 pm
Katsumi didn't say anything. He simply casted his gaze on his sword. "No problem, just don't talk to somebody in power, i'm wanted." He said. He was watching his sword. He then misted himself. When he came back he had a knife. He used it to cut into the food.

"So, where did you come exactly?" He asked. He saw another wanted poster of him. "Not a very good likeness." He said silently. He wanted to go back home, but it wasn't his. He would just sit back until he either died, was caught, or reclaimed what was his.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:15 pm
Himoto finished the peice of chiken she ate.Her head snaped up.Was it just her or did she hear something--or someone-- moving around by them..?"Katsumi..did you hear something just now..?" she said this not looking at him, but upon the direction she thinks she heard a noise.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 pm
Katsumi shrugged. "My hearing isn't as good as some other races, mostly shadows, those guys hear everything." He said. He looked in every direction. "I don't see anything, should I?" He asked. He put his hand lightly on his katana just in case. "Maybe it's nothing." He said continuing his meal. "Of couse I'm sure it's nothing." He said. "Maybe just the wind." He suggested.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:32 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXEmi

XXX Emi took a moment to process the girls words, she sat hesitantly, looking at the human. He was not at all at ease with a stranger's presence. She couldn't really blame him though. She took the plate that the girl, she introduced herself as Himoto, handed her. She ate it quickly, not wasting any crumb; obviously she had gone through times of hunger in the past.

XXShe wiped her hand upon the cloak she wore and held out her hand to the girl, "My name is Emi, a pleasure to meet you Himoto. It has been awhile since I have met one of like origins." She uttered this last part uncertainly, not quite sure she wanted this human to know what she was, but needed to know that Himoto recognized her as Kin.

XXX Emi answered Katsumi next. "I just happened upon here, I was really wandering aimlessly when I smelled the food." She smiled sheepishly. It wasn't all false, she was wandering aimlessly. She looked at Himoto as the girl said she heard something. She looked in the direction that the girl was and muttered out of the corner of her mouth, correcting Katsumi. "No, that is not the wind." She didn't feel like explaining how she knew, but stood slowly, unfurling her fans.

'You cannot direct the wind, but can only adjust the sails. I am the one that controls the wind.'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:40 pm
Himoto nodded to Emi to show she know both shared the same race.Seeing Emi get up with her wepons only made her get up as well.It better not be any more samurais she whined in her mind; not feeling up for another unsucssful fight with them.Though if need be,she would be ready for a fight.After all; what choice would she have?Flee?Thats not lkely.Get Captured?No.Himoto thought to herself.The last thing she wanted was to go back to that jail cell and rot in it for eternity.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:47 pm
Katsumi say the black rome nearby. "Come over!" He shouted. It was the sage, the one he considered his father and master. The sage walked over and gave Katsumi and tight hug. Then he showed him the wanted poster. "Been stealing again have you Katsumi." Katsumi laughed. "It's borrowed property." The sage sighed. "Still the same young rouge right?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:54 pm
Himoto relaxed when she saw the stranger ment no harm and was given a arm greeting by Katsumi."A friend of yours..?" she asked her friend.She slowly sat back down to show she ment no harm tword the new guest.Looking at the guest she spoke "Hello" she begun then brushed her hair out of her face then she continued "..my name is Himoto; it's a pleasure to meet you."  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:55 pm

XXXHimoto nodded and Emi smiled slightly. As Katsumi called to whomever it was in the shadows she relaxed slightly sliding one of her fans back to wherever she had pulled it from. The other she kept out, just for precautionary reasons, it seemed this lad, Katsumi, attracted much trouble. She nodded to the sage as she reclaimed her seat upon the ground.

XXXEmi was a little curious; occasionally she had run across a human mage who could see through her little illusion and know that she was a half-angel. She watched this newcomer closely, watching for any sign he recognized what she was.

'You cannot direct the wind, but can only adjust the sails. I am the one that controls the wind.'

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff