Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Introduction Thread - New to the guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabele

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:01 pm
Hi, I'm Luv. Moved here from the merger of the ONT. ^_^

My favorite characters? (ranked)
Kakashi
Genma
all the other jounins, esp Kotetsu and Izumo
kabuto  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:54 pm
Yeah, new Naruto Fans to meet. mrgreen
Hi, I'm from the ONT too, I'm known as Shy Fighter Hinata but don't let my name fool you, I am as far from shy or nice as possible. Bwhahahaha......just kidding, well about the last part that is..... sweatdrop
Anyway.........

My favorite character has to be Neji, so what ever you do, don't insult him in front of me or there will be hell to pay. evil
So now that we have that clear, I'll tell you guys the rest of my favorite characters.
List of top favorites:
Neji being my first
Sasuke
Tsunade
Hinata
Naruto
I love the other Naruto characters too, especially all the guy Naruto characters, not as much as I do the top favorites, but I love them nonetheless. heart
I'm not to fond of a lot of the girl characters, Sakaru being on the top of the not caring list...... stressed . I don't really care much for Ino or Ten Ten either. I don't like Orochimaru and Kabuto (because of the current situation happening in the series).
Other than that, I've told you guys my favorites and not so favorite characters in the series. 3nodding

Now that I've done sharing, I'd like to say: I'm excited to be here. whee  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Yofiel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:03 pm
*grins* Hey^.^ im not exactly new to this guild(been a member for a few days now) But I wanted to post here anyways razz

I'm from the ONT, and am known as Yofi (although I was origionally known as Lady Darthorn, but that hardly matters, unless I decide to retuen to my origional name...V.v)

My favorite character is Sasuke(has been, always will be smile ) and I really REALLY hate it when people refer to him as a heartless jackass/bad person/coward because he ISNT gonk I mean, yeah he's done his share of bad things, but who HASNT?! And if he where truly heartless and a coward would he have compromised his own life for someone he supposedly hated? WOULD HE?! *cough* anyway..

There arent actually many characters i dont like, I USED to hate Uchiha Itachi, but i've found lately the way I feel about him tends to change drastically, depending on how i feel. I no longer hate Sakura as I used to but i dont like her either. The one time i found myself thinking i'd come to like her was when she cut her hair(one of my favorite scenes..*sighs*)

I also happen to like Orochimaru, Kabuto, Kidoumaru and Tauyua(who next to Ino is my favorite girl)

If I keep going this post will turn into a novel, so im going to stop and simply say: pleased to meet you and glad to be here biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:39 am
hi im aicah 20 from philippines.. i really love naruto since i watched it in TV... ei guys, how about hanging out sometimes.. lol... take care all 3nodding  

aicah

darkviperbuu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:13 am
hi im new buti am not new to the manga naruto my fav. char. is duh naruto he is the best and i like the ep were the finish the first test.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:12 pm
Im Kyoko. I LOVE the show and manga of naruto.

My favorite characters are
Kabuto
Sakura
Sasuke
Itachi
Sasame
the list could go on forever ^^  

Kyoko Sarumi

SajiNoKami

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:32 pm
i'm actually applying... to be in the guild.. but hit the send button before i finish answering the questions... so i'm hoping the captian will read this and still let me in... crying
1.How many posts must you do per month? 15

2.Who can you not piss off?(name the names) Engelen, xTwisTx, 666alucard666, [-kiba.kun-], Lemon Pie(and hopefully no one else) sweatdrop

3.Do you PM me the applications for the RP? no. post them in the thread

4.Are you allowed to speak in 1337? no

5.Can you just make a thread out of the blue? ask permission first

i want to pm her before she sees my unfinished application... but it asked not to pm her. so if any of the mod see this. i really want to join... and i did read through all the rules. several time actually..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:16 am
SajiNoKami
i'm actually applying... to be in the guild.. but hit the send button before i finish answering the questions... so i'm hoping the captian will read this and still let me in... crying
1.How many posts must you do per month? 15

2.Who can you not piss off?(name the names) Engelen, xTwisTx, 666alucard666, [-kiba.kun-], Lemon Pie(and hopefully no one else) sweatdrop

3.Do you PM me the applications for the RP? no. post them in the thread

4.Are you allowed to speak in 1337? no

5.Can you just make a thread out of the blue? ask permission first

i want to pm her before she sees my unfinished application... but it asked not to pm her. so if any of the mod see this. i really want to join... and i did read through all the rules. several time actually..
Found it. xd  

xTwisTx

Pansa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:21 pm
Hello all!

I am, needless to say, new. biggrin You may call me Pansa, ('cause that's not my user name or anything, naw!)

My favorite characters (how can anyone pick just one?) would have to be Gaara, Sakura (after T-training more then before), Neji, Genma, Temari and Tsunade.

I love way to many episodes to even bother trying to name them all. So I won't.

It's a pleasure to meet you all and I appologize that I'm feeling a bit hyper right now. xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:48 pm
Hi, I'm Hara (not my real name but yeah). Naruto is my favorite manga (I've only seen the first 9 eps. of the anime) and it is impossible for me to have one favorite character. A few of my favorites are: Neji, Hinata, Naruto, Shikamaru, Haku, and Kakashi. xd I like to draw, too. I dont have alot of fanart on here, but a have more on my site. (well, it's not really a site, just a profile thing on theotaku.com sweatdrop ) Anyway, I'm new on this site too, not just this guild. Here is a quiz result (Actually, I dont think I'm like Naruto at all, but oh well...) :
naruto
Which Naruto Character Are You?
Test by naruto - kun.com
Gah! the link didnt work did it?  

StrangeDuet

taruix.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:24 am
Hey all. My name's Kim (Well, nickname actually sweatdrop ) and yush. My favorite character from the series would have to be Sasuke. Although he's a moody little fartface, he's still the coolest. *snugs*

Kakashi and Gaara probably come next. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:35 pm
whee
Quote:
Although he's a moody little fartface, he's still the coolest

^_^ That's a good way of describing him...really! I think Gaara is cool too.

StrangeDuet

taruix.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:50 am
hara-sama
whee
Quote:
Although he's a moody little fartface, he's still the coolest

^_^ That's a good way of describing him...really! I think Gaara is cool too.

xp I'm glad you agree. I find his "Dark Avenger" complex endearing. =D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:42 pm
hello i'm kevin my favorite character is Naruto  

All For Penguins

Sesshoru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:40 pm
I never really like doing introductions, so, here I am.  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff