View Results

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:43 am
Shards burst into laughter at Cloud's words, small tear forming from laughing so hard. She stopped abruptly as she noticed some sort of creature approaching, her stance becoming feral again. All signs of her previous mirth were washed away in her cold inhuman expression, with unblinking mako eyes...

"Look alive, brother, I do believe we have company..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am
Sword Monger
((the only thing I can say for playing Vincent, is to keep in mind, he doesn't startle easy, and while he's caring, he still loves Lucretia and is slow to let her go...))

(Also, he does have an odd sense of humor. Once he cracked himself up over his own joke that in the future, they would be referred to as ancients.)  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:10 am
Sword Monger
"That Cloud is really missing..." she looked up at the mountains,"His clothes were in tatters, his sword was left there, so was his phone...It sounds like he was kidnapped..."

Yuffie looked back to Vincent, knowing that he would realize what it would take for Cloud to be taken like that,"Do you think Jenova's back?"

((the only thing I can say for playing Vincent, is to keep in mind, he doesn't startle easy, and while he's caring, he still loves Lucretia and is slow to let her go...))

"Jenova..." Vincent says and shakes his head. "Sephiroth, Jenova. When will we finally be rid of them?" he muses with a sigh. "Her head was destroyed; her body was destroyed; yet still you think she lingers on? I suppose it's possible." he shrugs.

"I'm more concerned with Cloud's disappearance and the return of Geostigma." he adds. "I hope the pond in the church still works. we need to heal people."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 pm
User Image
Cloud shook his head. he didn't know what to make of this, but he didn't trust Jenova. Somehting didn't feel right about her not giving him a goal, but that was probably due to his desire to recieve orders. He wanted her to tell him what to do, so that he could lose himself in the doing. He frowned at the Sephiroth Clone at his back.

"Don't call me that."  

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:41 pm
Yuffie shrugged, then turned her eyes to the approaching airship,"That was fast..."

Cheery as ever, Yuffie sprinted toward Cid and tackle-hugged him,"I knew you couldn't resist my ninja-charm ♥"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Sorry, big-brother..." Shards responded without hesitation...

Their 'company' appeared to be a hoard of wolves and levrikon, all hellbent on devouring the two travelers. Shards seemed to shimmer from view as she charged into the mob, her chains whipping a path through the monsters, a single strike enough to deal death. In an almost playful spin, she cleared the area around her in a spray of meat and blood...

"Coming Cloud-oh?"

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:52 pm
User Image
With a sigh, the swordsman drew his blade, thinking to himself:

At least this'll take my mind off things...

with a slight flourish, he brout his sword over his right shoulder for a moment, before lunging forward in a quick thrust that caught several of the beasts. he then flipped them into the air, jumping to meet them at the apex of the toss, baseball swinging them into a group of their fellows, fur and feathers flying.

"What's your name, anyway, Jingles?"  

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:00 pm
"Some call me, Shards," the silver-haired girl answered with another dancer's spin, and more destruction.

With a good number of the beasts cleared away, the groves that her chains cut into the ground could be seen. They crisscrossed the earth, clearing away flesh and vegetation alike. She stopped abruptly in her dance, to send a stream of fire from her lips, incinerating more of the unfortunate monsters.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:21 pm
User Image
"shards, eh? Fitting."

Landing amidst the chaos his last attack left, he changes tactics, sheathing his blade on his back, he is briefly surrounded by green flames as the lifestream corsed from his fingers, swirling into a beam of pure energy, blasting several of the foes into red mist.

"Ultima."

He spun on his heel, dropping to a crouch to Doublecast, and again the green flames rage as his blast of mako cuts a bloody swath.  

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:50 pm
With one last twirl, her chains cutting a few more grooves into the now sizzling earth, Shards decided to clear the field,"Tidal Wave."

Shards faded into nothingness, taking Cloud with her, showing that she considered him an ally...for the moment... In her place, a huge sea serpent appeared, hissing at the remaining monsters. With another hissing roar, a colossal wave rose and crashed over the area, washing everything away.

As Shards and Cloud reappeared, Shards simply giggled at the carnage,"Careful, big brother...keep this up, and I might actually come to like you."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:03 pm
User Image
"Not interested."

The swordsman flicked the gore off of his blade, spun it thrice above his head, and sheathed it on his back. He began walking his way toward Kalm, his usual stoic frown firmly in place. He seemed to find allies in the oddest of places.... which gave him an idea. Rummaging through his inventory, he calls to her,

"you good with a sword, or d'you prefer those damn chains?"  

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:24 pm
As Cloud fought in Kalm, Jenova continued to head south through the cave. She thought about what she'd do once she reached the other continent. She hoped to get as far as Nibelheim; there'd be a lot of useful information there. If she had to find a safe place to hide for any reason, there was that cave where that Crescent woman had hid herself. Her senses told her that Crescent was still there.

The more Jenova thought about Dr. Crescent, the more she got annoyed. She held a remainder of her cells, now inaccessible in the mako crystal. Also, she'd been the one who'd given birth to Sephiroth, the maniac whose idea of 'rescuing' his 'mother' was to cut off her head. Of course, Sephiroth's mania was probably more Hojo's fault, but even so. If Lucrecia hadn't volunteered in the first place, the idiot would have never been born. Of course, if Sephiroth had never been born, Jenova would probably still be in the Nibelheim reactor, where Hojo would occasionally harvest her cells. Even so, she'd have gotten out once enough non-crazy humans had enough of her cells that she could just tell them to carefully get her out of the reactor, and she wouldn't have to worry about one of her 'children' deciding to be 'helpful' again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:16 pm
Vincent shakes his head and slowly walks towards Cid as is his way. "Hello Cid. It's been awhile." He says simply and boards the Airship. "We should hurry." he adds as he makes his way to the cockpit.  

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:48 pm
Shards shrugged a bit,"I know how to use these chains...it simply never occurred to use anything else...I could use a sword, I suppose."

The silver-haired girl approaches him in her slouched stance, the chains jingling as usual. She was barefoot, and wiggled her toes in the blood-soaked mud, as if she enjoyed it. Her expression mimicked Cloud's except for the slight smirk on her lips...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Cid laughed slightly as he hugged Yuffie then followed Vincent on board,"Its been a while since I've had ya two on board, too bad the situations is so sh*tty, and Vincent, good to see ya, I was 'fraid ye'd vanished...Did'ja know 'bout the geostigma? Seems that its poofed, an' lef' gapin' holes in people" he put a cigarette to his lips and hesitated,"Sharon dun' want me smokin'...so keep this 'tween us, ok?"

Yuffie nodded, then turned to Vincent,"I bet Cloud evaporated!" she punched her palm to emphasize her point.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:02 pm
User Image

Cloud pulled from his inventory a large Katana, the Marusme, and hands it to her. after a moment of consideration, he pulls out a pair of materia and equips them along side the two he already had equipped. A red and a blue.

"Hopefully I won't need those, but we'll see. I don't expect a warm welcome from the folks at ShinRa when I take What's there. Even if M-- Jenova doesn't want it, I can't just leave it knowing that it's there..."

He frowned and resumed his stride, pauseing to look at the approaching airship in the distance.

"We can't be seen."

Where can I meet you, Jenova?  

Black Caped Man

Striking Striker

8,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 pm
Shards sheathed the sword on her back, and turned her gaze up to look at the airship as well,"Don't want to be seen, huh? Well...lemme see what I can do..."

Two wings, both on the same side, opened, with a few scatted feathers. The gunmetal feathers gleamed in the sunlight before Shards took to the sky with a single leap. No one could look at big brother if they were crashing, now could they?

Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff