Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

Evie noticed Ian's motion for her to go and sit beside him. She almost gave in but made herself stay rooted in her spot by the bed post. She didn't want to intrude on him but she didn't feel lik standing, seeing as how she had been standing up all day anyway. She tentatively walked over to the bed and sat down, perched at the very edge of the bed and making sure to not touch anyone in case they were all a bit edgy still.

"Yes....I believe it is our duty to help whoever needs it. We do not say no to anyone in need." Evie looked at Ian, connecting through the eyes once more. His eyes were so gentle and alluring...she could never see him kill someone though she knew he had before. There was an insatiable urge to reach out and lightly touch him but she suppressed that urge as well. It had been much too long sinc she had had any male contact.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Jessica Holly
Alpha Team
Medic

Jess smirked and pulled her head back up to look the girl in the eye. She was funny, a real comedian.

"Evie Hun. If I were buddy-buddy with every man woman or child who lost somebody down here, I'd be the most popular woman in this complex. Not saying that I'm not very popular, Because I am. But.... Everyone's got a sob story, everyone. And personally, I don't really care about other people's. Yeah, it sucks, but I'm not going to go out of my way to do anything about it, I'm to busy for that. I want friends who can cheer me up, not downers."

The girl forced a smile and winked. She knew that it was bad to fake emotions, it had a negative impact on mental health. but she just wanted the girl to be happy. She was so pretty when she was happy.

User Image
-oOoOo-

dragonhealer

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:04 pm
Ian chuckled. "I know, I'm just jokin'." he said, smiling when she looked over at him, and into his eyes. For some strange reason, she held it for quite a while...and Ian didn't look away either for a long while, until he smiled at again and looked around the room.
"I wonder why." he said after a while. "Why did this happen?" he explained. "Why us? Why did the people that have died, had to?" he asked. "I still dunno how any of this even started." he sighed and stretched a little. By complete accident, his hand landed next to hers, brushing Evie's a little.

[Well, off for the night.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image

Evie didn't know Jessica felt that way about other people and their stories. Maybe it wad just her own nature of taking other peoples problems and trying to personalize it and make things better for them all the while she would carry their burdens as well. She did smile however, when both Jessica and Ian cracked a smile. Smiles were contagious and she had caught the disease.

"Well....we'll get through this together....I'm sure of it." Evie smiled brightly, pasting a smile of her own on her lips.

Evie could have swore on her life that her heart had completely stopped for a moment when she felt Ian's hand brush against hers for a fraction of a moment. Had it really happened or was she just imagining things. The moment they had just looking at one another and the light brush of the hand sent her heart skittering along oddly though Evie smiled, genuinly this time. It was a little better now. On another if her whims, Evie slipped her hand over his and smiled.

.:night:.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:06 am
Ian chuckled at what Jess said. "Well said." he said. It was best to not dwell on their sob stories anyways, because these days, they needed all the morale they could get, and these sad stories weren't exactly helping.

But speaking of helping morale, while he was talking, he felt a hand slide over his. A soft hand, and he knew, without looking, that it was Evie's, because Jess was too far away, and there was no one behind him. He was a little surprised, not expecting it, but he enjoyed the feeling of it, and he smiled back at her, then looked around the room after a moment.
"I know we'll make it." he said after a moment.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:37 am
User Image

The feel of Ian's hand under hers was a bit rough in some places, it was enjoyable however and she started to wonder what his hands would feel like on other parts of her body. Her arms and legs, her cheek and bare skin of her stomach. A smile formed on her lips again and it surprisingly wasn't a forced one. She seemed to have a lot of unplanned actions around him because for some strange, unintelligible reason, her fingers laced through his over the top of his hand.

"Of course we will all get through this. As long as we all stick together and stay strong...we WILL beat those horrible Betas. I hope so at least...then we can all go out and repair the what's left of the world." Evie spoke strongly, her usually quiet and shy voice had been replaced by a stronger one.

For someone who didn't leave the base all that often...she knew exactly what it was like on the outside. It was hopeless and desolate as some men called it when she had asked them of the above ground world. She really wanted to survey the area herself but she could never leave the
underground and her place at the Ward. It was her home now and the patients were her family.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

FlamingVoid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 am
A figure stood outlined against the harsh light of one of the few working lights left in the city. He was a zombie- obviously so for his skin clung to his face with an air of desperation and his hands had elongated in the most ghastly of ways. However wore a suit that was immaculate, save for the stains of blood and his bearing was that of a nobleman. His eyes, though faded from the strain of undeath, spoke of the clarity and temperament of a glacier. When he was alive, his name had been Nirav, but he hardly cared what people called him now.

He twisted his arm up and carefully removed the light bulb from it's socket before placing it in the pocket of his suit. Now plunged in darkness, he closed his eyes and listened.

Yes...he could hear them louder than ever. He must be closer than ever to the base. He could hear them chittering, those worthless people that lived from the grace of their guns and the adrenaline in their bodies. Though his new found instincts told him to rush the base, to rend human flesh and to taste the blood of his enemies, he had a better idea in mind.

Quietly he went, picking his way as close to their base as he dared. He could taste it now- the stench of humanity permeated the air like a noxious gas. With a look of disdain, he gulped in air until he expanded like a bellows. And then he let it all out.

The noise that echoed across the remains of the city undulated both at the top of the noise spectrum and at the far bottom. The ground around him shook with harmonics even after he had closed his mouth in a sly grin.

They came in the form of a stampede- a mass of human corpses with but one goal in mind. He didn't even have to order them towards the base, their own senses would take them the rest of the way.

With a satisfied smile, he climbed to the top of a nearby building to watch his work take effect.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:07 pm
Ian was again surprised at her actions, and yet he didn't mind one bit. It'd been a while since anyone had cared, let alone shown affection like that. And he liked it. He looked over at her.
"That reminds me, what is the rest of the world like? I thought this was just contained here." he said, as something caught his ear.

It was a yell of some type. Loud, distinct, and held for a while. He groaned. One of those newer types, the ones the radiation didn't kill, but changed.
Within seconds, the room was abuzz with activity. Runners took off, delivering orders to the rest of the base.
"Strewth. We'll continue this later." he said, turning his hand around under Evie's and squeezing it lightly. "Good luck, Evie, Jess." he said. He reached across for his L1A1, leaning next to his bunk, and he readied the heavy rifle, standing up.

DemonDays2

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Jessica Holly
Alpha Team
Medic

Jessica's beeper vibrated against her side and she stood, looking at it. She was needed back up on the floor. A man with a broken arm had been brought in. At least he still had an arm...

"I've got to get back up there, Have fun guys."

Jess smiled and walked quickly out of the room and into the hall, she speed walked up a flight of stairs and down a hallway then up another flight of stairs until she arrived at the right destination. But when she did, the lights went off, another enemy threat... Great. setting broken bones in the dark, that would be fun... By the dim glow of the emergency hospital lights, Jess found her way to her new patient, she lead him into one of the rooms that had been outfitted to look more like a true doctor's office, and helped him to sit up on the bed. The young woman stuck a syringe of morphine into him and while he was still riding that high, she snapped his bone back into place and wrapped it. A nurse could do that actual cast once he was stable. She walked the back back out onto the floor and put him in one of the cots. It was about to get much more chaotic down there, she could feel it.

User Image
-oOoOo-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image
Lilliana Akari
Alpha, Recon
'Signlanguage'/'Thoughts'/"Translator"/"Written"

Lily lifted her head at the sound of something screaming. It took her eyes a few minutes to adjust to the dim light. She had been sleeping since she came in from a mission not too long ago. She quickly got out of bed and noticed the bustle of the others getting ready. There was one person who wasn't moving at all except for looking Lily with a scared face. Lil sighed as she pulled on her military uniform before signing 'What now?' to the female. The woman was older than Lily but she wasn't military. She was only really aloud in the barracks because she was Lily's 'translator'. The woman walked over to where Lil was puttin on her shoes. "I'm not sure about this..." Lily rolled her eyes. 'Sylvia, your not sure about anything ever. Get over it.' Sylvia sighed before leaving the room to go to her designated spot. She was still a civilian so she had to go with them to a safe place while Lily was out fighting the bad guys. Lily checked herself to make sure she had everything. She had her handgun on her side and her dagger hidden in her shoe. Her Dakota was ready, though she wasn't sure if she would need it. She wasn't usually one on the front lines but she would do what she could to help. She made sure to have her pen and pad in her pocket just in case she needed to communicate anything. Not many people knew sign language and Lily couldn't stand the guessing game. She looked around her before grabbing her Dakota and walking out with some of the others.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

Evie squeezed Ian's hand in return after there was a big call to arms all of a sudden. An ear piercing screech reached her ears and she quickly covered them with her hands. People frantically ran by and the commander even ran into their barracks. He called for Evie to go above ground and hurry seeing as how they were caught off guard and there were many injured soldiers outside. She gulped....nervous to get above ground after many years of being contained underground. Evie grabbed at the long cloak the commander provided for her and threw it over her shoulders, bringing the cowl up over her head. Her nerves were racing by this point. The commander held a kit for her and she took it in her smaller hands. He left to get to his post and she let out a shaky breath.

"I guess today is my lucky day." Evie smiled at both Ian and Jessica before Jessica ran off. Her hands trembled slightly.

"If I don't come back then please feel free to take whatever you'd like from my barracks....I don't mind." Evie rolled her shoulders and felt for her gun at her side, it was still there and she could feel her thigh holster that sheathed her knife there, she was ready to go.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Jessica Holly
Alpha Team
Medic

It wasn't long before soldiers started to trickle into the medical ward, most of the more horribly disfigured were unconscious, but some were moaning and quivering, writhing in pain, it was those that Jessica saw to first, she didn't take care of their wounds, not yet, she just put them on a morphine drip and stopped the bleeding, When She had more time she would stitch them up, and cut off the dead part of their once healthy bodies. Unfortunately tho she couldn't save them all, there was one man... He had lost both of his legs, and had been stabbed though the chest several times, he was barely breathing. It was cases like that that made Jess die a little inside, she put him on a morphine drip, but then turned up the dosage to four times what a healthy man could take. He would die without pain. But he would die all the same.

Jess rushed around the ward. She was all ready getting overwhelmed, and it was only getting worse, only the most tragic cases were being brought underground right away, and these were all people that she would have trouble saving if she only had to deal with just them.

User Image
-oOoOo-

dragonhealer

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:03 pm
Ian started to gather up his combat equipment, getting out a jet black vest from under the bunk. Inside were new magazines for his rifle, as well as a military style flashlight near the top, and a few other pouches. He pulled it on and turned to Evie when he heard her orders.

"Stick with me, I'll make sure ya come back." he said, putting his hand on her shoulder. "You're a nice girl, Evie, you of all people deserve to make it back. Everyone does. But especially you, and the other medics, because you're the ones that keep the rest of us alive. Now let's go. Oh, and..." he smiled.
"Good luck."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image

Evie felt Ian's reassuring hand on her shoulder and she felt a bit better. Though her nerves still got to her being that it was the first time she was about to head up above ground in a LONG time. She didn't even remember what the topography looked like, she'd been down underground for so long. She turned her head towards him when he'd spoken to her, telling her that she of all people should make it back seeing as how she was a Medic and they were in short supply with all the demand for them. She shook her head, she wasn't special, her life wasn't special...she just had talents that they all needed right then.

"We'll all make it back...we have to otherwise we're doomed to fail and we'll be overrun by those monsters out there. I'll make it back, and so will you and the rest of them." Evie put a little emphasis on him...she would do everything in her ability to make sure that he made it back alive.

Evie slung the kit over her shoulder and moved out of the barracks, heading for the long ladder that lead to the outside through a manhole. Her hands gripped the dirty metal bars and she inhaled a long breath before putting her booted feet on the rungs and started climbing up the ladder to the world she had forgotten and had forgotten her. The cover lifted up off of its place by unseen hands from above and they reached in to grab her and haul her up. Evie looked around and saw some men stationed by the cover, the cover was protected by some large pieces of wood placed there for protection. There wasn't much else outside, it was desolate and barren as she had imagined and she didn't see much else. There were still remains of what used to be a little town but not much else. Damn...everything had changed so drastically, it took Evie awhile to take it all in.

"We are DEFINITELY in hell." She murmured and talked to the men stationed by the entrance to their underground congregation.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas