Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Hate Justin Bieber!

Back to Guilds

For all who hate the next teen fad! 

Tags: Hate, Justin Bieber, Annoying 

Reply We Hate Justin Bieber!
would u kill justin Bieber and with wat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_NuudoruHachi_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:14 pm
I want to shove my foot so far up his a** it comes out of his mouth then fill his organs with gunpowder, cover him in gasoline, light his corpse on fire and watch that little f** burn to death mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:26 pm
i would kill him by having him look at my fat ugly cousins face dramallama
then beat him with a spoon smile  

i poke you with chainsaw

xXx_TheTemper_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:20 pm
i would not kill J.B, but i would cut off is little pencil tip balls, then he be the lonely in this time  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:15 pm
I'll kill him by taking him to some ghetto place so he could get shot.  

erikii

Jay Da Savage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:52 am
stronganime
im not sure if i would kill him but i will set him up with a man hooker who would do blowjobs for free xD

lol... what if he likes it o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:17 am
ill kill the f** out of justin bieber wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance biggrin biggrin lol  

xxxpimp101

ChanSoleil

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:27 am
Do What Lady Gaga Does Lolz x
Put Poison Powder Stuff In His Drink
BOOM! MUAHAHA!

DOWN WITH BIEBER!
Or Do It Like A Guy Did To George Bush And Throw A Shoe At Him! Haha!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:10 pm
I wouldnt kill him. id cut off his d**k and let him live the rest of his life dickless. . .  

KayleeSmiles

KayleeSmiles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:13 pm
Catch my gey neibor when hes horney and lock them both into a little cage to gether > biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:14 pm
Or find a canible and lock him in a cage with him ;DDD gaawd so many ways>:333  

KayleeSmiles

Ethan Carter lll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:42 pm
I would kill J.B with a pipe and a gun....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:28 pm
yes i would attempt to kill him by throwing a coconut at his head  

Tori the iguanaluver

The_Freedom_of_Death

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:30 pm
*clears throat* it goes like this See me and freedo we do it discreatly but lets just say hell be sleepin with the fishes.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:50 pm
take him back to 9/11 but him in the top of the twin towers.... i will run a few blocks away, pull out my camera and video tape his death!!!

after that i will take his burned up ugly body and through it in the Mississippi river then i will have a bunch of rabid dogs and fish eat his flesh!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

or i will cover him in meat juice and put him in a shark tank...
or i will lock him in a cage and make him starve for years!!! then i will hang him from the tree in my back yard and leave him there blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

OR.... i can fatten him up with doughnuts and then he will be tortured on Biggest Loser!!!!!... but he will be sooo fat it will be impossible for him to lose weight... so i will get all of my friends together and we will beat him with spoons!!! and peaches LOL then we will put him in the middle of a highway to get hit by a bunch of huuuge trucks!!! LOL  

meh_chocolatecookiehz

Jio_In_Ur_Pokitz

150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:18 pm
ill kill him..........iv already decided ima steal my cuzinz blade nd chop his body in2 tiny lil peices nd then dump his body off in front of all of NYC nd then post a sine..."wanna c justi beaver....come in here nd ull c him".....the xit sine wood say"i nvr said he waz alive did i"  
We Hate Justin Bieber!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff