Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
This is for ANYONE who has any questions about Islam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:46 am
if u tell to much yes it will make no point to cover ur hair that is true

but if I tell u my hair is brown it wont make any diff with u because u dont know what shade if its soft or curly if its ugly or nice, just saying small things wont make a diff about the point of hijab.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:33 am
ohh, ok. And no, actually i know how ur hair looks ninja  

The_Pathan
Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:19 am
u only know that cuz u saw a pic of loool

and u only think u know how my hair looks I was wearing a wig rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:27 am
aha..
No one here is permitted to make any Fatwa about anything.. so please give me a site of a well qualified shaikh who has a Fatwa on what you are saying, then i get convinced and you would have answered my question. other than that, this is just crap!

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:39 am
dark__sunshin
aha..
No one here is permitted to make any Fatwa about anything.. so please give me a site of a well qualified shaikh who has a Fatwa on what you are saying, then i get convinced and you would have answered my question. other than that, this is just crap!

I am not giving a fatwah Im saying what I learned and know if u dont wana listen to me its ur choice Im not making u do as I say.

and if u read what I said in other posts I do give hadeeth or an aayah some times when its needed.

and before u say Im wrong give a fatwas were it says u cant say ur hair color here is news for u THERE ISNT ONE! why u ask? because some one can know ur hair color even if non of the hairs on ur head are showing!!

or have u forgotten that ppl's eye brows are the same color as the hair on there head??

and lastly if u dont like what I say in this thread u have the right to say what u think but plz talk to me in a better more polite way because u have no right to speak to me that way, especially since all Im doing is trying to help other muslims.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:32 am
Well fish was only saying her opinion =)

Not that it's right, cuz she got no islamic evidence razz  

The_Pathan
Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 am
wow thanx for the vote of confidence in me pathan thats really nice of u. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:43 am
Fish of Steel
dark__sunshin
aha..

I am not giving a fatwah Im saying what I learned and know if u dont wana listen to me its ur choice Im not making u do as I say.

and if u read what I said in other posts I do give hadeeth or an aayah some times when its needed.

and before u say Im wrong give a fatwas were it says u cant say ur hair color here is news for u THERE ISNT ONE! why u ask? because some one can know ur hair color even if non of the hairs on ur head are showing!!

or have u forgotten that ppl's eye brows are the same color as the hair on there head??

and lastly if u dont like what I say in this thread u have the right to say what u think but plz talk to me in a better more polite way because u have no right to speak to me that way, especially since all Im doing is trying to help other muslims.

Initially , u’re just going all '' drama '' about my post.. i've been super courteous with you, and u can't obligate me to be '' MORE '' polite when i am polite as much as necessary
.. and secondly, i wasn't talking to you directly i was just making a statement that no one should just go saying their views about anything that touches the Religion!! Cause we are not giving opinions here?? We’re answering questions and when we answer questions we should answer them with a full study!! Not just by what we think is right..

--> No hard feelings!

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 am
im not going all drama I just dont think saying that what say is "crap" very polite, do u?

and were do u think I get my info from? from my head?
u forget that islam is mathahib Im saying what I learned and flow and when there is something Im not 100% sure of I ask a sheek my family is close with I have him on speed dial and ask him every time I dont know something and he is one of the professors in religion in my university, and he a sunni maliki which mean he is very strict that means what I say is coming from some one who says if a woman shakes hands with a man her wodo is broken,and in fact he is stricter than the mathhab "I" follow since IM shafeeyah it can (inshallah) NEVER be wrong it might even be a little stricter than what islam calls for.

trust me I love this guild and every one in it Ive been learning about religion longer than u have been alive I would never take it lightly or give advice about some thing that Im not sure of
and if (again) u look back to older posts u see I tell ppl I will get back to them about things Im not sure of unfortunately I have not been able to do that given that it is exam time for me which I feel very bad about but I was planing to reply to very one before I left in feb8

I will say this again I love the guild and every one in it I would never say anything I thing is 1% wrong
so dont worry, I just didnt think I was doing an assignment and had to give my sources too.

but since u what to know my source its that sheek I ask him if he is not sure about some thing he would check and get back to me but so far no one has asked some thing too hard for him to answer. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:20 am
I dont get y ur making this point here
lots of ppl on the guild give info
why are u mad at me?

and u posting here and every one reading this will make them feel that I dont know what Im saying when Im really trying to help THE RIGHT WAY and to give them the right info.
that is the only thing that got me bothered by ur post  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:48 am
Quote:
my family is close with I have him on speed dial and ask him every time I dont know something and he is one of the professors in religion in my university, and he a sunni maliki which mean he is very strict that means what I say is coming from some one who says if a woman shakes hands with a man her wodo is broken,and in fact he is stricter than the mathhab "I" follow since IM shafeeyah it can (inshallah) NEVER be wrong it might even be a little stricter than what islam calls for.

U knw, Hadeels dad is professor in Islam in a huge Univercity too confused

But it's ur topic, and it's a sticky, so people dont necessary need sources, but just a right answer ^_^ Sorry if my question was hard to answer, cuz i know it is razz

Quote:
I dont get y ur making this point here
lots of ppl on the guild give info
why are u mad at me?

and u posting here and every one reading this will make them feel that I dont know what Im saying when Im really trying to help THE RIGHT WAY and to give them the right info.
that is the only thing that got me bothered by ur post
Yes, and it's very nice that You are helping smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:59 am
Asalamualaikum Steel. Can u tell me if the prophet was a slave of Allah, or a messenger, or both?  

Just_For_Dust

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:28 am
all humans are slaves to allah, we were created to worship him and be his slaves from the beginning, and the prophet was both god's messenger and his slave.

Infact some ppl say the shahadah and mention that the prophet is also a slave, so they would say “I testify that there is no god but allah and that Mohamed is his slave and messenger”

So in conclusion Mohamed is both slave and prophet sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:42 am
Hey, I been reading some hadiths. And it says that while Muhammad(saw) did some stuff, then later the Qur'an got bigger and bigger.

I don't understand it? Did the qur'an come complete, or did it come verse by verse? :O  

The_Pathan
Captain

Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas