Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Le Cave Manor (Come In And Have A Taste Of The Night Life) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:50 pm
Watching Kardus Actions Hak Blushed And His Heart Started Pounding.He Has Never Felt This Way Before. Hak Tries To Maintain His Cool And Plays With Kardus's Mane. "Yup The Springs Just Relax You So Quickly". He Said Looking Dead Into His Eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:29 am
Kardus gazed back, feeling the heat of the springs really getting to him. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but he sure loved it when people played with his mane.

"Rrreally, indeed." He opened his mouth a little, unsure of what else to say.  

Sangaera Shiju

The Guy With Condoms

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:26 pm
The Springs The Springs Are Messing With Him. Hak Was Playing With Kardus's Mane But He Had Just Met Him. He Tries To Stop But He Doesnt, He Just Wants To Know Him. "Its The Springs"Hak Said To Himself "They Are Making Me Feel This Way" Hak Looks At The Other Lion And Relizes That He Is Talking To Himself Outloud "Er...Speechless are We?" His Face Flushed Bright Red And He Looks Up To The Ceiling.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:32 pm
Kardus did find himself speechless, his deep silver eyes stuck in a gaze and his mouth hung slightly open. He eventually turned it into an assuring smile. "I understand how you feel, if I'm perceiving you correctly," he said confidently. He reached up and stroked a few locks of his own mane. "But, surely there's plenty more to do, and more opportunities to get to know each other. I know I'd like to get to know more people, too." He let out a soft chuckle, displaying a bit of good-natured friendliness.  

Sangaera Shiju

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:57 pm
Cody walked into the springs, his tail swishing behind him. "Bah, I hate wearing a swimsuit, much too drafty > 3<" Cody said aloud to himself. He placed his things down and saw the two lions interacting, and he giggled quietly. "I shouldn't interrupt this... I'll just stay to the side for now." He slowly slid into the springs, and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:15 pm
Kardus glanced over his shoulder. "Oh, hello!" he greeted. He did his best to look as presentable as a completely wet and nearly naked lion could be. He lifted an arm and waved. "Glad you could join us."  

Sangaera Shiju

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:22 pm
Cody blushed as he realized the two were nude, and self consciously fingered his swimsuit. "Hello there, and thank you :3"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:28 pm
((they're both wearing just boxers, fyi ;3 ))

"I'm Kardus," the lion said, introducing himself. "You are?" Kardus eyed the newcomer closely, trying to discern his species. He appeared to be at least part feline, but Kardus couldn't immediately tell in whole what he was.  

Sangaera Shiju

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:34 pm
Cody smiled and swam over to the two. "I'm Cody, I just signed in." He ran his fingers through his wet white fur, wondering about his slightly dragon-like features. "Pleased to meetcha ^w^"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:48 pm
"Well, it's very nice to meet you, Cody," Kardus said with a friendly smile. He put his arms on the side and pushed himself up out of the water. He'd been cooking in the hot water for a good while now and he didn't want to be dizzy beyond belief. Still, his vision blurred a little as he sat on the edge and idly stirred his legs in the water.

He reached down, scooped up a handful of water, and let it run through his mane, then dripping onto his shoulders and eventually his boxers. He felt his heart pounding in his chest from the sheer heat he'd been in for so long. "So, what brings you out here?" he asked, still in the mood for conversation.  

Sangaera Shiju

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 pm
Cody kept wading in the water, feeling relaxed. "I just wanted a vacation... this place looked nice, and pretty cheap, too ^w^"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 pm
Hak Notices Kardus Talking To A Cat That Has Just Walked Into The Springs. He Smiles And Greets Him "Hello Im Hak Nice Of You To Stay At Le Cave". He Said

The Guy With Condoms

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:29 pm
Cody smiled and waved at the other lion. "Hihi!" Cody said, "I'm Cody, and thank you very much ^w^ I'm sorry if I interrupted anything >w<"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:41 pm
Hak Smiles And Gets Out Of Springs And Shakes Off Water. He Looks At Cody With His Golden Eyes And Says "Nice To Meet You Cody And Dont Worry You Didnt Inturrupt". Hak Grabs His Towel Wraps It Around His Waist And Sits On Edge Of Spring Still Messing With Kardus's Mane.

The Guy With Condoms

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:44 pm
Kardus nodded. "We had just met too, and were just having a nice conversation," he affirmed to Cody. "Eh?" He blinked a few times but again settled with a look of contentment as Hak played with his mane.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff