Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:36 pm

User Image

The Senior grinned, but his urge to go play something was pretty keeping him at a limit. He longed to keep the beat on his foot, he pretty much had the urge to make music. Sighing, he noticed someone walking around... Daisuke? Crap. He'd get hit for looking as if he were playing around with girls again, and not wanting to piss off the boy, he grinned weakly at them. "Uh, hey... I gotta get something up at the dorm, so I'll see ya guys around in class or something!" He winked at the both of them, and ran off, hopefully using this chance to look for the music room. Perhaps they had a piano, or even a saxophone... Huh, as if rich looking academies like this had such awesome s**t.

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : It's going to be one hell of a party...! 」

+++

User Image

Daisuke looked around the courtyard, not really wanting to socialize. He hated the brightness of the sun, it reminded him that he was awake. Quickly finding a more quiet place to sit down, his eyes felt slightly droopy. He'd just woken up, so he was still a little tired. His eyes darted around for any place isolated enough, but there was the pond, the trees, the school's walls... No where seemed quiet enough. The dorm was way too peaceful, but if Keiji was a loud person in sleep, he'd figure he'd have to leave anyways. Suddenly feeling a light tinge of something striking him. He'd just waken up, and his illness struck him again. His knees lost their strength, just as his eyes closed, and he fell into a few nearby bushes. No one was around to see it, and he seemed to be too far from anyone. Curse his narcolepsy, curse his EDS. { Excessive Daytime Sleepiness. }

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image

She got up as soon as she was too bored to even gaze up at the skies and starts to walk around school for a little bit since there was nothing really to do besides see what the people do at school; it was her first time being at a school her 'whole' life. So might as well get used to it.

She heard something jump into the bushes but she paid no mind.. if it involved her then she'll mind. But now wasn't the good time to know about the teenagers like herself usually do after school; she needed to know how to fit in... besides getting a uniform.. and wearing a skirt was not her idea wearing but she'll get used to it.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:52 pm
Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

"Ah, yes Masa-senpai!!",she said cheerfully. Masato seemed occoupied by the mind while Atan really REALLY wanted it to rain. Well didn't they all? She tilted her head to one side as she watched Masato leave. "Oh..kay..",she said with a puzzled look. "Hyaaa... I think it should rain.. I wanna get some sleep after all that running around. Anyway, I'll see you later Atan! ",she stretched with a yawn and walked to the entrance. She gave a wave to Atan before entering and was on her way to her room. Just then, she saw yet another girl who seemed new and lost. She walked towards her and lowered herself so they were at eye level. "Hey? You lost or something?",she asked. The girl had a cute outfit on and she had blond hair.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:12 pm
[[ Okay, slightly confused! Sora asked Micaiah, right? xD 'cause if I remember correctly, it was Micaiah who was blond, or at least in her picture. Just curious! > w<;; ]]  

Icipher Infinite

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:29 pm
(( Thought she misspelled it and thought she meant blue, but whatever I'll delete my post and hopefully My character will be regonized.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:32 pm
[Yep! I had to say blond since I didn't know how to describe what she wore! ^^]  

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 pm
[[ Ugh, sorry for the inconvenience... > <; It's getting a little late on my end here, so I got confused. ^ ^; Didn't mean to be rude and such! <3 ]]

User Image

The boy fell into a deep sleep, soundlessly and quietly, other than a foot sticking out of the bush. His muscles had sitffened a lot, and before he lost conscious, couldn't move his leg out of the way for that was just embarrassing, and damnit, he was indeed stupid enough to forget about his medication. If he were awake, he'd be thankful no one was around to wake him up, and he'd probably go return to the dorm as soon as possible. It was the safest place at the moment, and he would probably need at least Keiji to help him around... Daisuke, of all people, hated to be a burden on his older brother.

He was too foolish enough to not take his medication before exploring.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 pm
[ It's okay! Should my chara go wake Daisuke up? >:] Nah, Just kiddin']  

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:16 am
[ God!!! How far did you go!!! I left to go out with a friend, and there were only 18 posts...I come back and there's 50!!! Im missing out on my own RP gonk ]

User Image User Image User Image

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a
Its not about how the cards are dealt.
Its about how you play the game.

。。。 

As Lila walked down the path to the school, she passed a bush. She did a double take as she passed.
"I was right. They are hiding dead bodies here...." She muttered as she took a step off the path towards the leg protruding from the bush.
She poked it to check for any signs of life.
"Hey! You alive, or should I start screaming?"

_Q e e n O f H e a r t s._

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:44 am
|| x.x I was not online all night, I had a major headache and just went to take a nap... I fell asleep completely... ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

:.:Give me a strawberry? I'll give you my heart:.:

Micaiah looked up at the girl that asked if she was lost, she jumped, surprised that someone was there. Her eyes stared at the girl for a few moments then grabbed her things quickly, got up and ran. She was a god damn mess, so shy she was near scared of people. She had her eyes closed tightly shut, and opened them in time to see that she had to open a door, she opened it then started running again. She thought she had ran past a girl and a bush, but she tripped over something and landed on her cheek, better than her nose.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 am
[[ Haha, sorry, Angels. XD And are you alright now, Carnival? D: Migraines are the worst... ]]

User Image

Lila poked his leg, and even if he had no strength left, he felt it. He was softly breathing, well unaware of anything going on, other than: 'I fell asleep ina bush. How much more awkward could this get?' He wish he could have answered, but the moment his eyes opened, a violent rush tripped over his leg. He winced, sitting up, and looked up at Lila for a second. ".... I'm okay. Just narcoleptic." He yawned before turning to Micaiah, who apparently didn't have a soft landing. "Sorry about my leg... Are you hurt...?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:11 am
|| Better, but its coming back a little, I'm kinda used to it though, been gettin' em since about 5th grade they usually last two days aswell. ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.I said gimme a strawberry.:.

Micaiah brought herself up, rubbing her cheek that now had a burning sensation with it. She brought her hand down and saw there was a little blood, her head turned to the boy was now sitting in a bush, she figured that she had ran enough today and it was just getting plain rude, especially since she probably hurt him, "...I'm okay..." She said, her voice was soft and hesitant. She hadn't talked to someone other than her parents or an adult for a long while, and it seemed akward to her.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:21 am
User Image
Atan Takashi
Guess I'm off to the library until it rains...

yume ni made mita you na sekai wa
arasoi mo naku heiwa na nichijou
demo genjitsu wa hibi TORABU tte
tama ni kuyandari shiteru sonna Rolling days

Atan waved to both of them as they leaved, and let out a sigh. She was happy she had met some friends, but disappointed they had to run off already. She stretched, and flipped through her book. A map fluttered out, and she caught it before it hit the ground. She walked back to the doors, completely oblivious of the little situation that was happening in the bushes, and began weaving her way towards the library. "GAH! It's like they want us to get lost!" she muttered, as she walked through the halls.

User Image
A world like the one I’ve seen in dreams
Without conflict, daily peace
But in reality I sometimes worry about
Love and the day today grind Those rolling days!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:56 am
[[ Ahh, hope you'll feel better soon. c: ]]

User Image

"Are you sure...? Your cheek..." His strength slowly returned with the numbness almost gone, and held out a tissue for her. He wasn't the kind to give many words, but he was't very cold, either. Being narcoleptic was pretty incovenient... Today just put him in an awkward situation, and if this were to go on, then who knows how peculiar the days could get... as well as what kind of situations he could put up with and end up in.

Icipher Infinite

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas