Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]
Belly Dance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:19 am
Fish of Steel
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Also, is Iraqi belly dancing similar to Egyptian belly dancing??

here is ther Iraqi style of belly dancing and it looks like Egyptian style.
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHUermx7tw

thats not iraqi thats egyptian iraqi's dont have belly dance they dance similar to saudi's

she dances exactly like me blaugh

Seriously?? cool...
She can dance really well!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:46 am
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Fish of Steel
Bharatiyaa_ larki

thats not iraqi thats egyptian iraqi's dont have belly dance they dance similar to saudi's

Seriously?? cool...

yeah wallah!! so thanx for the indirect compliment wink

but I would never wear such an ugly an cheezy out fit I mean I dont have a perfect body ether but I dont go around half naked showing off my fat ninja  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:30 am
Fish of Steel
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Fish of Steel
Bharatiyaa_ larki

Seriously?? cool...

yeah wallah!! so thanx for the indirect compliment wink

but I would never wear such an ugly an cheezy out fit I mean I dont have a perfect body ether but I dont go around half naked showing off my fat ninja

lol.. yeah her costume wasn't all that great  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:33 am
Ehh, okay. Maybe i should make a forum for girls only??? I had the idea once, it got flamed lol

Well. I read women are not allowed to have that cloth firstly. Only with husband, right?

Secondly, a woman is not allowed to dance infront of any1 else than her husband, and if she does, she aint allowed shaking butt and some other stuff.

That's what u do in belly dance. So ur not alowed in public or with husband. ur allowed shaking butt alone, right?
ninja  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:30 am
The_Pathan
Ehh, okay. Maybe i should make a forum for girls only??? I had the idea once, it got flamed lol

Well. I read women are not allowed to have that cloth firstly. Only with husband, right?

Secondly, a woman is not allowed to dance infront of any1 else than her husband, and if she does, she aint allowed shaking butt and some other stuff.

That's what u do in belly dance. So ur not alowed in public or with husband. ur allowed shaking butt alone, right?
ninja

This made me lol so hard!! rofl rofl

ok um yeah you can dance like that with your husband, and also in front of other women. However not with other men. I don't think that a girls only forum would be good since the other one got flamed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:46 am
The_Pathan

ninja

I too think a girl only forum would be nice biggrin

and bharatiyaa is right u can shake all u want in front of women and ur husband I mean with ur husband u do worse thing(how else would u have kids) and u cant dance it make no sense!!
and with a husband a woman can dance naked if she want to and shake her butt aaaaaaall she wants (or all he wants wink )!! as long as ur curtains are closed loooool rofl

and u can dance infront of women and shake ur butt and all ur body parts if u want u just have to cover certain things

and infront of women I need to cover from my belly button to my knee any thing above and bellow I can show women so for example if I wear a high waisted skirt that reaches my belly button and stops at my knee I can walk around with no shirt and its not haram at all 9
(but no one would do it tough loool)
its the same this with men btw u can only show from belly button to knee in front of guys) 3nodding

there are belly dance outfits that come like a long dress but its open from the sides to ur thigh(those are my favs I find them sexier loool) if u just wear shorts or something under them to cover ur thighs ur fine u can wear it in front of women 3nodding  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:19 pm
Fish of Steel
The_Pathan

ninja

I too think a girl only forum would be nice biggrin

and bharatiyaa is right u can shake all u want in front of women and ur husband I mean with ur husband u do worse thing(how else would u have kids) and u cant dance it make no sense!!
and with a husband a woman can dance naked if she want to and shake her butt aaaaaaall she wants (or all he wants wink )!! as long as ur curtains are closed loooool rofl

and u can dance infront of women and shake ur butt and all ur body parts if u want u just have to cover certain things

and infront of women I need to cover from my belly button to my knee any thing above and bellow I can show women so for example if I wear a high waisted skirt that reaches my belly button and stops at my knee I can walk around with no shirt and its not haram at all 9
(but no one would do it tough loool)
its the same this with men btw u can only show from belly button to knee in front of guys) 3nodding

there are belly dance outfits that come like a long dress but its open from the sides to ur thigh(those are my favs I find them sexier loool) if u just wear shorts or something under them to cover ur thighs ur fine u can wear it in front of women 3nodding

lol at this : (how else would u have kids) and this ...
and with a husband a woman can dance naked if she want to and shake her butt aaaaaaall she wants (or all he wants wink )!! as long as ur curtains are closed

you guys are so funny!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:51 pm
This is the bellydance I love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbWs8F2nVjQ  

kris-nun

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:53 pm
That style is ok yaar.. but I prefer the Egyptian one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:55 pm
Bharatiyaa_ larki
?  

kris-nun

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:59 pm
Celestial_Mana
Bharatiyaa_ larki
?

the style that you showed was the Arabian version of Bellydancing  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:02 pm
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Celestial_Mana
Bharatiyaa_ larki
?

You sure?.....She's Egyptian.... eek  

kris-nun

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:09 pm
Celestial_Mana
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Celestial_Mana
Bharatiyaa_ larki
?

Egyptian belly dancing is more intense though.. like the videos that I showed before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:14 pm
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Celestial_Mana
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Celestial_Mana
Bharatiyaa_ larki
?

Egyptian belly dancing is more intense though.. like the videos that I showed before.
ah...well...could it possibly be that it's a dance from the 70's?  

kris-nun

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:17 pm
Celestial_Mana
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Celestial_Mana
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Celestial_Mana
Bharatiyaa_ larki
?

ah...well...could it possibly be that it's a dance from the 70's?

maybe.. but I doubt if the style changed all that much  
Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces