Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:07 pm
Hmm, yes, roses are okay. I don't know if I've ever smelt honeysuckle or yellow poppies. However, we have some gorgeous oriental poppies in our backyard.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:13 pm
Ohh how nice! >.<...Im sorry..I like flowers..Alot.. ninja ..Gosh..I hope im not starting to sound like Aerith.. stressed  

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:58 am
LOL, naw, Aeris doesn't like Loz. ^_^ Our house used to have this border of a bunch of pretty flowers when we moved in. But now, they're choked by weeds... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:01 am
Good. evil *glairs at Aeris* And dont you even think about it you **** ***** whee ....I swear..Im not to overly protective..And all that.. ninja heart

But yeah...It can be a pain to try and keep weeds away from flowers..(unless you grow them in a pot away from breezes and stuufs).  

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:27 am
LOL, THat's alright, I think you hav the right to be protective. Aeris and Loz? Now that is a pairing I hope to never have to think about again.....  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:44 pm
Saerenna
LOL, THat's alright, I think you hav the right to be protective. Aeris and Loz? Now that is a pairing I hope to never have to think about again.....
O_O KAA-SAN SAVE ME!!!  

Mariku -- Kitten

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:55 pm
WHEEE I'M A POLYGAMIST NOW whee Thankies Saechan for showing us that site, I already married like 25 guys (of course a lot of them are just repeats because of misspelt names)  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:59 pm
furry1337otaku
WHEEE I'M A POLYGAMIST NOW whee Thankies Saechan for showing us that site, I already married like 25 guys (of course a lot of them are just repeats because of misspelt names)

eek You're married to, like, 60 Sesshoumarus....  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:52 pm
Yeah, I know rolleyes Those stupid immature Inuyasha fans that are only like 12 give all the rest of us fangirls a bad name evil  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:08 pm
Don't worry. I'll just take Kadaj and...

RUN!!! RUN DAMN CAT BOY RUN!!!!

*strats on her schitzo ranting*

xd This is why i like myself batter. Because I like me the way I am.

And I ,just last night, dreaming about AC coming in the mail (I know, I'm really slow on the uptake sometimes), dreamed that I had a harem of bishies.

Vincent ,Reno, Kadaj, Yazoo, Sephitroth, Axel, Riku, Squall, Sasuke, And Hatori. ALL MINE!!!

But then I had to wake up ,go to school and try not to die during STAR testing.

Fate is cruel.  

Conya_the_queen

Casseh Valentine

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:07 pm
Vincent? Yours? *tackle* He ish mine. >.<;; Squee.

And...*cough* what /exactly/ is...*coughs some more* a Bishie? *hides*  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:26 pm
Xia Silverune
Vincent? Yours? *tackle* He ish mine. >.<;; Squee.

And...*cough* what /exactly/ is...*coughs some more* a Bishie? *hides*
bishie, short for bishounen, Means pretty boy  

Mariku -- Kitten

Yazoo! at the Disco

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:38 pm
Woah, I didn't know a site like this exsited. I dunno who I want to marry now! sweatdrop So many choices...

Oh, and those flowers Loz doesn't like, they're called easter lilies. My mom has a few of them plated in her flower bed, and if you smell just one, it smells ok. But if you put a lot of them together, they really do stink.

yes, yes, and now on to my bishounen sins...

I amobsessed with Sephiroth! And also pretty much any anime or game guy who has silver hair. Sephs pictures are all over my wall, along with pictures of Reno, Axel, Sora and one of Cloud. I have been in love with seph since i was seven years old! Isn' that crazy? It's my mom's fault. She was in love with him too, and she got me OBSESSED with video games. When she fusses at me for being so in love with them, i told her it was her fault xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:33 pm
sephyanme
Woah, I didn't know a site like this exsited. I dunno who I want to marry now! sweatdrop So many choices...

Oh, and those flowers Loz doesn't like, they're called easter lilies. My mom has a few of them plated in her flower bed, and if you smell just one, it smells ok. But if you put a lot of them together, they really do stink.

yes, yes, and now on to my bishounen sins...

I amobsessed with Sephiroth! And also pretty much any anime or game guy who has silver hair. Sephs pictures are all over my wall, along with pictures of Reno, Axel, Sora and one of Cloud. I have been in love with seph since i was seven years old! Isn' that crazy? It's my mom's fault. She was in love with him too, and she got me OBSESSED with video games. When she fusses at me for being so in love with them, i told her it was her fault xd
YUSH FOR SILVER HAIRED MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:26 pm
Woah Sephy, your mom ROCKS...I wish my mom got me hooked on hot guy things...oh wait *recalls naughty naovels mom suggested* My mom is pretty cool that way...I showed her my Sephiroth book mark once and she gave it a very long glance before saying "Now I know you didn't draw that" sweatdrop  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff