Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:12 pm
Raven had managed to put a good distance between herself and the vampire's. Though the sun was hurting her eyes a great deal, her form shifted as she turned into a badger, crawling into a badger set, this one was fresh, the stench of badger was strong about it as she finished off its resident quickly, moving faster then any badger ever could. She simply pushed the dead body far into the set and buried it quickly before she curled up, exhaustion taking over her body as she fell asleep nearly the second that she had layed down, the vampires now only a fading memory.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:36 pm
*Walks out of the forest and sees a castle. Shifts back to normal. This must be it…. Yells at the gate.* I come as the representative of the Lycans will you admit me to your halls!  

John Hyde

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:28 pm
He ignored the other guards as they cleaned up the mess his older sibling had made and only focused on her arm. Her words never entered his thoughts as he closed his eyes and gently ran his fingers over her skin to figure out the damage listening intently for her breath to seize or increase, that would give away the main source of the pain and tell him if it was a break or sprain and if a break what type and how severe. So much a vampire could pick up on just from the rate of breath one took. After what could have seemed like forever Isaac opened his eyes and motioned for her to follow. He simply ghosted past the rays of light that flooded the hall and stopped outside a closed door and sent a flare of power as a warning before opening the door and allowing himself in. “Vondel, I know you’re awake. Please do me the favor of dealing with her broken arm while I go warn the others who seem to have not heard that this woman belongs to me what will happen if they so much as lay a hand on her without it being that of aid.” The words were of anger and the aura radiating off him gave that feeling as well to those who could not hear his soft words. He turned away from his brothers bed and motioned for the girl to enter before closing the door on his way out leaving her with Vondel, the only man it seemed he could trust in this hell hole. Guards were rushing around on the second floor yelling for him or Vondel. With a sharp his as he stepped up towards the rail and entered the sun light he glared down at them and commanded them to stop and explain what was causing such an uproar. “Master Isaac, a lycan has come to our boarders and calls to us to allow him entrance.” One of them stood shakily at the base of the stairs said giving a small bow as a flare of anger once again flashed from him. He jumped the railing and walked towards the door grabbing one of the guard’s swords and headed out for the gate wrapping his cloak around his neck as he did. “Who dares disrupt the lords of the night?” He called as he stood at the entrance no more than a mere 6 meters away from the intruder. “Your answer better be worthy or you shall meet the same fate as all others who piss me off…” Men were running out after him yelling his name and for him to stop as he raised his blade snarling, his shrike blades secured at his waist.

“I am nothing currently more than a mercenary, my lord.” Nathaniel replied smiling softly. He enjoyed his job a lot, but he missed the old days when they used to train together and hang out in the forests surrounding the castle her family had built and owned back then he was nothing more than a child with half of the blood of the nobility and that of the old demon slaves that were summoned to defend the castle before they began to bring human woman to do their bidding. “Understood, I will as I said follow you anywhere. I have been hired on as your guard and will continue my job until one of us is no longer breathing.” He smiled at her again and laughed lightly so glad to see her smiling face again. He had heard stories before he had returned that she had not been doing so well. He had no idea she knew he had just once again returned from a job, the last time he was back she was away and he had not been able to see her. He hugged her tightly and sighed happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:50 pm
Vondel got up rather moodily. He hated the morning and the sunlight. Never failed to bring him a really pissed off mood. He looked over at Airadain with a drozy look. "well looks like they have achived pissing both me AND Issac off at the sametime. I just hope he doesn't kill the messanger. Anyway do you want something to eat? I could order anything you like." He wanted her to eat so her stomach would stop growling. With half a mind he kept tabs on what was happening to Issac and the messanger through the eyes of the guards. He gently wraped her arm in a sling and properly took care of it. "That should do it. Just dont move it ok?" Vondel smiled at her, hoping that would calm her nerves. Humans were so hard to take care of.

(Edit))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

John Hyde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:54 pm
I wish not to fight with you. I have merely come before you by biding of my masters to represent the Lycans at the gathering. However if you still wish to strike me down I will not die idly. *unclips sword handle from sheath*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:04 pm
((EDIT so Vondel . . . lol every time i edit u post, ur turn to edit lol ))
Airadain had felt tingles run up her arm as he touched it, it hurt bad in some places but more than anything it felt nice. it completely distracted her from the guard falling lifeless to the floor she only noticced his body being takin away, she followd him and did as he motioned her todo. his words rung in her heart, he was kinda brutal about saying he wanted her safe but he did say it in an off way. and it pleased her but it still scared her, he did still make her shake, but the fact that he wanted her safe from everybody gave her some peace of mind, 'but of course there is still him to fear, if i angerd him i know he wouldnt hestate to...' her thoughts trailed to the momnet that had just happed of him smaking that vamp so hard it would of broke a humans neck easily. . she shudderd at the thought and stud there as he wrapped it. it throbbed painfully and looked twice as big as the other, 'great already deformed cant imagine wat my face most look like. . ' she felt like crying again. 'i wont last here, thers no way . .'
"thank you my lord," she bowed to him. " am sorry that already i have become a problem, i promise to be more carefull next time" she ros up and looked at him unable to say more despite being hungery she didnt want to ask anyhting more of them, and being hungery was somthing she lived with and was just something she learned tolive with, her mind flashed to Isaac and his silvery hair and how beautifull it was and how gentle he had looked at that moment. 'but hes not gentle' she reminded herself. 'hes a merceless killer.' the pain throbbed again and withour realizing it she rose her good hand over her injured arm and whisperd "Fluminis Albus." and a little light radiated from her palm and the pain quited to a dull throbb. . .

Tavara hugged him back tightly. "So ur coming !" she smiled "but seirously . . . you should stay here for ever. like even when the human threat is over. . . i could easily make ur postion here in the castle permant as wat ever u wantd. so u wouldnt have to be called out on missions and stuff. . " she jad looked down to the floor. . . she had missed him terribly. and didnt want to see him go not ever. she forced the feeling building in her away, "anyway wana help me back b4 we leave tonight? i still havent got around to doing that." she laughed pusing all traces of sadnes away from her face. without his reply she had him by the hand and dragged him out of off the throne room and up several flightd of stairs unseen to her room, wich was beautifully decorated in red and gold. her canopy bed splayed hounders of pillows her balcony was blocked by 2 french doors and everything looked beyound beatufull truly a princess room,  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:11 pm
Vondel looked at her for a moment before rummaging through his room. "Now where did i put those? Ah here they are." Vondel came out with a bruch and a cloth towel. He handed her the cloth and sat her down, brushing her hair. His hair was long so he always carried some sort of brush with him. "You face is fine. Also, just look at the brightside. Food is going to be here in 10 seconds and your not dead." Vondel wanted to sound cheery but he was really bad at conforting humans. Food came in for her and he had it served on a hot steamoing plate of eggs, and slab of ham, and crisp red wine. He didn't relply to her as the servent left and didn't make a comment to her thoughts. But when the light flashed he was a bit more than startled as he was instenly across the room with a glare that could kill kittens. He really hated the light. "Warn me next time before you do things like that! Eat your food also." Vondel turned abruptly, his mood very foul.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:43 pm
“Please do tell me that you jest. Do not tell us that you are as bold as to that you would take haste to take up your blade against Lord Isaac?” One of the guards cried out as he ran down the path to catch up to his master. All the races knew that out of the vampires though Vondel was the head of the coven and could kill anyone without being near them, Isaac was the one with next to no control when he was angry and would slaughter his own men and any others around without hesitation. “Please for the alliance of the covens and for your own life lower your blade and make haste to apologize.” The second he finished his statement he was sprawled on the stone path bleeding his eyes were shaking as they rolled back into his head… There was no movement from Isaac as he preformed the attack, the other guards rushed to their dead comrade’s side but quickly got back to their feet as Isaac motioned them to come to his side. He turned and snarled lightly while doing so before whispering for them to take the man’s body and leave, turning back to face the lycan he dropped the sword and let it imbed into the ground between them to mark a duel. “You I will deal with myself, if you are so quick to run into a battle which you cannot win, I Isaac Rain, lord of the creatures of the night, thus challenge you to a duel to the death.” He lowered his hand towards his side and smiled. “What say you, Mutt?”

The red and gold were a nice combination and it truly did look like a room fit for her. “I will accompany you if it is truly what you wish Tavara.” He replied so happy to see that she too had really missed him as much as he did. He watched her standing at her door as she walked further into her room. He couldn’t take his eyes off her slim figure and hoped to god she wouldn’t turn around. Nathaniel had to force himself to look away as he followed her stopping only a few more paces in. Why was he so embarrassed to be in her room, so nervous? He wouldn’t do anything, though he knew he wanted to. He wanted to hold her and never let go. He had lashed out at Jacob not because she had asked but because of his own hatred to what this man was trying to force her into. “How many days will we be gone, Tavara?” He asked finally snapping out of his thoughts and walking to her closet where most of the lords kept bags for travel and grabbing one down setting it on the floor at his feet as he awaited her reply.

(I love these guys xD)  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:47 pm
she was starlted by his yelling at her and she nearly jumped "am sorry my lord. it wont hurt u, its just white magic, it cant hurt anything i swear." she looked to the food and swallowed hard, she didnt eat meat, in fact she felt like puking looking at it. she dicided to go with lieing instead. "am-am not hungery," she was scared to be in here with him, acting nice or not he was a vampire and ahd proved he had a temper or thats the impression she got.
'i have to ger out of here. . . '

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:55 pm
Tavara could feel his eyes on her and she smiled. she turned on her heel to look at him flipping her extremely long blond hair over her sholder. "how long do u want to be gone?" she bit her lip and smiled at him.  

PaYg

John Hyde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:06 pm
I would rather not but if you wish to kill me and a do not dout that you will please don't make to much of a mess when you do. I would like however to point out that I do not wish to fight and I was just reasponding to the rather threatening blade you had in your hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:40 pm
“Next time know who your enemy is before you raise your blade.” Isaac growled turning away from his opponent and as well leaving the sword dug half a foot into the thick ground. Pausing he turned to look at the man before him. “Next time be weary of the time of day you come and take camp somewhere else until it is the time the people you made such haste to visit choose to awaken.” He slammed the main gate behind him locking the wolf out and walking back to the castle flipping his hood up to shield his now sore and blood tinted eyes from the sun. “Worthless mutt,” He growled as he walked through the doors leaving the tired lycan standing helplessly at the gate. “Airadain, get down here!” He called turning towards the stairs and stopping as all the others in the entrance hall ran out through different doors afraid he may lash out. The story of what he had done to the guard outside must have reached the ears of those around them.

Nathaniel smiled and walked over to her pushing her gently against her dresser his hands resting on either side of her slim body. He watched her carefully trying to calm himself before reaching up and brushing her hair lightly with his hand and then leaned forward kissing her. He hoped he had not hurt her with his statement but she seemed happy enough. Mostly he hoped that he would not be rejected or thrown back for pulling a stunt such as this. “As long as you wish.” He whispered in her ear before stepping back and turning away. He was out of line and he knew it he went quickly to her door and sighed before turning around again to look at her.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:47 pm
Airadain left the room in such haste she didnt say goodbey to Vondel and almost fell down the stairs on her way, the sound of his voice stroke deep fear in her. she arived in front of him in one piece and bowed to him "yes my lord?" she tried to not let her fear show in her voice but she knew it did.

Tavara had been in such shock she hadnt really realized wat was going on. Nat was ther and then he was RIGHT there and his lips . . her heart lept and as he pulled away she grabbed for him but missed. "Nat wait" she called to him and went to him wrapping her arms around him and kissed him back practically throughing herself into him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:17 am
Even in a foul mood Vondel glanced after her, wishing he had not scared the poor girl. He just hated all light. He barely tolorated moonlight. Now that he knew it was just white magic he would not be so hasty next time. Vondel gently laid himself back into bed and sighed, tuning out all the other thoughts except the ones he cared about. More like one. He was Glad Issac had not killed that lycan, for it would make his job difficult at the gathering. Before sleep took him he snapped his fingers and servants immeditely began packing his things as silently as ghosts. Then he reached out with his mind and spoke to Issac. "Im sorry for scareing your pet. She startled me with the light. Ill see you on the marrow." He then spoke to Airadain. "Im sorry for scareing you so Airadain. Please accept my apologies." After that Vondel sank into his bed for some much needed rest...... but something was bothering him. Vondel finely got up and inspected the meat carefully, making sure nothing was wrong with it. He didn't have any desire for it so he threw it to the slaves. Vondel shook his head in puzzlement at how she did not want the meat and fell asleep.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

John Hyde

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:59 pm
*Looks up. Not my falt some of us like to travle during the day. Walks off into forest him might as well sleep... Hum might die later then I thought...*  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff