Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ Calm and Collectedxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

"You're not actually going to walk home, are you?" Mika asked concerned. "Thank you." Mika said as his drink was handed to him, and Mika paid for it, leaving a $7 tip in the jar. "So... Um, why did you call me master? You know, you can just call me by my name..." Mika said, blowing lightly on the hot coffee.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

"S-sorry my co-workers told me to do so." he replied to him "Yes, I walk home right after work... I always have." Iroha didn't enjoy walking home either. The night life of the city somewhat frightens him, to make the trip safer he decided to save up for a bike, but as usual his sister would bring that goal back to the beginning.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image

"Walking home at night? Isn't that a bit... dangerous? Why not take the bus?" Mika asked. Having this child walk home... concerns me. "Don't your parents pick you up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:37 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He shook his head "My parents are over sea's...besides, I'm saving up for a bike to make the trip easier." he replied. 'Why am I talking to him so easily? Could it be the cafe`...? Should I even tell him of my private life?' he began to wonder.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image

"Ah, but while you are saving up for a bike, you put yourself at risk by being out at night. It just concerns me, that's all. I mean, you all most got ran over by a truck earlier today, that was scary." Mika took a few more sips of his coffee. "At least let me drive you home when you get off work... I don't like the idea of you walking alone at night. You never know what kind of people are out there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:04 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"Eh? It's fine really you don't have to!" he said to him as a customer came in and ordered. Iroha took down the order and told the person behind the counter and spoke to the customer once more, watching him sit down on the couch waiting.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image

Mika was silent as the customer ordered. When the newcomer left to sit down, Mika spoke. "Okay, fine. I won't drive you... I'll just follow you in my car to make sure you get home safely." Mika said with a smile and a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 am
"The invisible Boy"

"W-...why are you going so far just to watch out for me...?" his tone went back to the way it was as he looked down asking the other a question.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:25 am
User Image

"Well... you almost did get ran over today. I just want to make sure you stay alive." Mika responded, tapping his fingers on the counter. He always tapped his fingers when he stood for too long. Mika didn't know why he did, but he would tap to whatever song was suck in his head. "Besides, have you seen how dark it is already? And you still have another 2 hours to go."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:42 am
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha sighed, 'He keeps using the same excuse over and over... It was the first time I almost got killed, geez...' he then took notice of his tapping. "Um, If you don't like standing for so long, you can just sit on one of our couches or at a table." he suggested to the other. 'If I needed someone to come over and take me home with them I would've called nee-san by now...'

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Irritated/Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image

"I don't mind standing. I just start tapping when I get bored. But, I think it annoys you, so I'll stop." Mika said with a soft smile, going to sit at a table. He sat down and took out of his bag his laptop, turning it on. As it turned on, Mika's phone rang. "Yes, need something?" Mika answered it, knowing it was Lucid. Mika sat in quiet as Lucid spoke on the other end. "Okay, fine Lucid. I'll do it. Bye." Mika said, hanging up and shaking his head. After logging in onto the laptop, Mika went back to the counter for a refill. "French Vanilla this time?" Mika asked Iroha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:09 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He nodded to him as he rang it in the register. Iroha took the cup from him and went to the back. As he spent little time to was the cup neatly and filled the cup with French Vanilla, he began to wonder who that male was speaking to on the phone. He then shook his head 'Why'm I wondering about that? I barely know him.' he then took the order out and handed it to him.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Irritated/Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

Mika paid for the coffee again, placing $5 more bucks in the tip jar, going back to the table. He sat there for awhile, typing, his concentration out of focus. With a sigh of annoyance, Mika plugged in his headphones to listen to music to keep him calm and focused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:25 pm
"The invisible Boy"

TIME SKIP------------> 10:00 P.M.
It was already quitting time for Iroha as he went into the locker room in the back and began to change into casual clothes. He hanged up his uniform up in his locker and his school uniform, folded up, and placed safely away in his bag. He leaned over to zip it up and felt someone run their finger up his spine. He quickly stood up and looked back seeing the person he usually works with in the back grin at him as Iroha scolded him about it and picked up his bag and walked out the room.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Irritatedx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

Mika had noticed that Iroha would be leaving soon, so packed up his laptop and placed it back into his bag. He stood up and met Iroha at the door. "Well, if you don't want a ride, I am still going to follow you. So if you change your mind about a ride, just flag me down." Mika said with a teasing, kind, smile.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff