The New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:35 pm
Kiva sat on the ground looking at one another really not catching words anymore as if they bored her, she strayed from everyone at the table and began chasing something, something that was invisable to everyone elce, it was just meerly a game, and soon she was out of site of everyone still chasing her imaginary creature  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 pm
((wow are you seriously set to kill kisa? XD))

Raven raised an eyebrow as Vondel had kissed her hand "Well now, don't we have a gentlemen here" she laughed as she took her hand away "Hmm, a friend eh? like that new friend of your that just ran off chasing her imaginary what ever it was?" She asked as she looked in the direction that the shape shifter had run off in "i think she got bored of us or something" She chuckled "Hmm, having a friend might be fun, i might keep you arond for a bit, see how long you last and what not" She joked around as she stood up "i think we should go after the shape shifter, but thats just my opinion" she shrugged before she walked off lazily after Kiva

Kisa was about to respond with a yes before Vondel had took her hand and kissed it, her face was immidiatly bright red and she looked away and felt a small trickle of blood coming from her nose, with that she couldn't help but standing up and running after Kiva, not wanting to show her face, completly embarressed that she had reacted in such a way to such a small gesture, she wiped away the bit of blood with her sleeve, it wasn't much, but it was enough to be noticable and she knew it.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:52 pm
((O ya lol))
Vondel shrugged as both girls left him. He was about to apologize to Kisa when he saw the blood. His hunger spiked painfully and he had to grip the table to control himself. Some days he hated how the sight of blood or wounds made him so hungry. But thats what he was. Vondel got up and followed Kisa and Raven, keeping a short distance to control himself some more and then taking Kisa's arm. He made sure this one would not get away. "Im so sorry for making you so unconfortible. I will try not to do so again. Shall we find you friend?" Vondel went after Raven and Kiva with Kisa's arm entwined with his.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:00 pm
Wandering away through the lush green world her eyes bright as she was entergetic, she continued to pounce the imaginary whatever it was, without realising it she pounced as she expected to fall on land like she normaly did but instead she jumped into a lake "awwwwww i almost had it" she chuckled as she turned into a human once again and sat in the shallows of the water with her head tilted to the side as she glanced around "hay where everyone go..... hmmmmm" she glanced around confused but stayed where she was in the cold waters as the looked like it was getting ready to sink below the vally saying its finnal goodnights to its world  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:33 pm
Raven had continued to follow after the strange shape shifter and had watched the girl leap right into the water as if she didn't even realize it was there, she chuckled and walked over "So, you just barely missed it huh? maybe next time you will catch it" She chuckled "Or maybe you can try to catch this, hmm?" She asked as she pulled out a tennis ball from her pocket. She had found it a long time ago and found it amusing to toss up and down. She did so infront of Kiva "Wanna play catch?" She asked with a half smile on her face. Though in the back of her mind she wondered if these people, these new friends of hers would be able to help her to escape from something that had long been after her. Though she shook her head, for now it was just a small thought in the back of her mind that she wouldn't need to worry about.

Kisa had let out a squeek as she had felt something grab her arm and her head whipped around to see Vondel grabbing her arm, her face was still bright red and she could still feel the blood trickling out of her nose. She finally managed to stammer "i-its fine... you d-did'nt mean to.." she looked away, not being able to bring herself to look at him face to face "ye-yeah.. lets find kiva.." she muttered as she followed along after him, taking notice that he had entwined their arms together which made it all the harder for her to get rid of her blush  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:57 pm
Vondel smiled a bit and pushed down the hunger once more. They soon rejoined Raven and Kiva. Other than the growing hunger he was rather enjoying Kisa's blushes. "so Kisa, You have a beautiful dragon form. I couldn't help but notice such beauty." For a moment Vondel thought that he was being cruel to poor Kisa, but at least he was being truthful.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 pm
Kisa looked down immidiatly as Vondel began to speak "i-its not that great.." She muttered as she stared at her feet, shifting her weight from her right leg to her left and back again, trying to focus on other things rather then he was saying. She then tried to drive her attention elsewhere, looking up into the sky, her eyes reflecting the light that was given from the rising moon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:30 pm
she whiped around to see Raven and immediatly she saw the tennis ball and her gaze fell on it, watching its every toss befor she turned into a dog and started bouncing up and down around Raven "oh my gosh its a TENNIS BALL" she yelled excitedly as she continued to splash raven with her wild jumping waiting for the tennis ball to be thrown, she could smeel the others a short distance away but they didnt matter as much as this, this tennis ball "throw it" she spun in circles and troted around Raven excitedly  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:54 pm
Vondel looked at her with a smile. "You sell yourself short. Your human form is beautiful but your dragon form shines with pure beauty." He walked to the waters edge and sat down on a rock. Vondel stared up at the moon also. The hunger had died down for now but never truely left him. He would have to hunt for his food tonight. He had used up all the money he had left at the town.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:47 pm
Raven laughed as she threw the ball clear to the other end of the lake "Fetch!!! Better hurry up before it gets lost" She laughed as she looked around, hearing Vondel and Kisa walking up and talking. She took in a breath, Vondel was hungry. "you can keep the tennis ball if you can find it, but make sure to bring it back" she called out to Kiva as she walked over to Vondel "What do you want to eat?" She asked directly to him, "What all is in your diet i should say, human blood perhaps? Maybe some deer? I'm sure i can get anything you need, just stay with your little girl friend here and don't worry yourself about food, ok?" She chuckled as she took a relaxed position "And don't try to claim your not hungry, i can tell when one is hungry" She chuckled again "So, order up, on todays menu is anything in a five mile radius of here" she laughed again as she awaited for them to make their order.

Kisa looked away still blushing, "i'm... i'm not.." She tried to fight with him, she couldn't understand why he was so persistant on this topic, and why he insisted on talking about such things. "i'm sure.. i'm sure there are those that are far better.." She mumbled as she than looked up as Raven had walked up, she was thankful that she had begun to talk, it was a relief to her to have a topic change "um.. i guess a deer would be nice for me.." she muttered "if its not too much of a hassle.. i mean.. i can get it on my own.." she muttered looking down again. It was more for Vondel to order but she couldn't hold back the growl that emitted from her stomach, only making her look down once more.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:57 pm
Vondel chuckled and wild hunger shone in his eyes. "Anything with a beating heart and flesh. I dont care what it is. Except for human. They taste nasty." His tone of voice sounded off as he said this, as if it were not him speaking, but his hunger. Vondel calmed down after a few moments and smiled. "Please? I would really appreciate it." Vondel laughed and stared back over the water. He hated how he was cursed with the hunger that shaped his whole life. But he got so much in return.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:02 pm
Shooting fast accrost the edge of the lake she went for the tennis ball, it took her about five minutes to find the ball and come back, she was in her human form tossing it in her hands "hmmm? what we talken about?" she tilted her head to the side as she looked at the three others that stood befor her, she looked at raven and smerked "found the ball" she gave a stupid smile as she quieted down to listen to the others  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:33 pm
(Three part post read it all) Arthus ignored the incompetent voices that echoed dimly in the back of the hall, though the men were whispering as they followed him he could hear them clearly and the direction their conversation seemed to be going made them sound as though they doubted him. He had tracked the demon to this world and would have her back even if he lost every man that followed his rule. They were walking nearly blind as the descended down a long almost unending stone tunnel, the stairs crumbling at the edges. They were over two hundred stories underground and had been trekking the tunnels for hours, meeting only dead ends in their quest. This was the final path of 13 and hopefully would lead him to the sealed door in which he searched. The air was grim and they were all having difficulty breathing as they finally rounded the last corner. The stench of rotten blood radiated off the walls and as he slowly pulled his torch up above his head to the wall he saw where the smell came from. Red marks poured down the wall dry in the thousands of years it had been there. Reaching around on the wall he found what felt like a run before him and laughed lightly and placed the torch in one of the metal bands that were mounted in the stone. Reaching for a unlit torch he looked around to find more bands so they could light up the entry. “This is it.” He called out in triumph though he knew really this was only the beginning. What stood behind the door would bring him the control of the world, if he could control it. “Bring the summoner.” He growled as he set two more torches on the wall and taking a step back smiled at the sight of the demon engraved door. A man was shoved forward and struck as he tried to resist. Walking to the door he opened a book and placed his hands and started to chant something in a whispered breath. “This is it, the power will be mine.” He turned to his men and gave a triumphant smiled watching as it was returned. “I'm coming for you Raven.”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:34 pm
A crack made him jump as dust fell to the already dirty floor as the door shifted with a dark red glow. One of the men seemed to shutter and the smell of urine filled the tunnel as a gust of what they swore could have been wind blew out all the torches. The rotting smell was stronger now and the summoner seemed to collapse onto the floor before them shaking violently as his eyes glazed and his life pulled away from him. Fresh blood soaked Arthus's boots and he groaned trying to hold his breath. It would only get worse but he was closer in his quest. Reaching for the door he paused and commanded one of the men to his right to open it. As the man reached over and wretched it open he let out an agonizing shout and his insides seemed to explode showering the wall with grime and acid. “Just as I thought.” Arthus muttered as he stepped through the opening trying to hold his meal down. More stairs greeted him but the echo at the bottom proved there was no door. Leaping down a few steps he stopped and froze as a whisper rang in his mind. “Come forwardd...” it hissed sounding like an injured teen more than anything else maybe younger. “I need help, please.” It echoed around them all and the men who had followed seemed to hear it as well now. Stepping forward one of the men seemed to hit a puddle of something dark and slipped slamming his head against the stone floor and dying almost instantly. Arthus reached out for a torch and lit it quickly with a lighter he soon pocketed. Flashing the oil stained cloth around he held onto the wood walking closer till he saw what looked like a heap in the corner close to the wall.  

Issac Avvyien

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:35 pm
The sound of crinkling chains echoed as he ventured closer. “come... help me please...” It called but the rippling snarl that sounded now shook him from his path and he barely dropped the torch and jumped back before a shadowed creature who seemed yes was covered in dark soot reached out for him its white eyes glowing intensely in the dark. The torch lit its figure now. A young male knelt crouched before them fangs protruding from its open mouth as it hissed letting out another nerve breaking snarl and reaching for the nearest man only held back by the chains. Scars covered its body and wings curled against its body tightly as if not even there; bound to its body by think heavy chains. It reached out again whip marks coursing out blood as it strained against the chains that bound it to the wall. Was this young teen really as strong as they said. He seemed so weak. Arthus would wait till it gave up before approaching again. After what seemed like twenty or more minutes it dropped back into a crouch painfully against the wall and simply glared at them as the stood out of range. It wanted food and was sick of the feeling of ripping flesh that crawled over him when he moved due to his starvation. They would see he would have his day and they wouldn't mock him again. Arthus seeing this as a sign of defeat stepped forward a whip trained in his hand at the ready to fend the creature off. His men stood in a semi circle around them ready to take the beast out if it attacked. It simply stared at Arthus with hatred clear in its gaze and waited for him to speak. “I bade you demon here me speak, I have searched years for you to assist me in taking down a great threat. If you fight me we shall end your life. If you assist me in killing the one I tell you, I will give you your freedom.” Arthus watched as the creature took in a breath and steadied itself before shifting and slowly pulling itself up, it was painful to watch but the power radiated off it. “You may have what ever you wish during this quest and may start as soon as you feel. I give you full command of my army as well.” He continued. The beast seemed to ponder the options and reached out quickly for his throat. The whip cracked against its side causing it to buckle and it glared up at him more intently now and nodded a whisper rushing into his mind. “You have my assistance for now, my lord. Tell me who it is you wish me to kill and her death shall be gained.” (done rejoice)  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff