Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
least favorite epitaph user Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kstor

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:38 pm
the battle against Corbenik 2nd is hard , that's makes it really enjoyable , and I can't pick Corbenik , I mean the avatar looks cool (at least for me) , but my favs are Magus and Skeith
But I really hate Yata and Fichdell , fight against them was hard but boring .. and Yata is pathetic, he was the last Epitaph User on release his avatar  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:48 am
Kstor
the battle against Corbenik 2nd is hard , that's makes it really enjoyable , and I can't pick Corbenik , I mean the avatar looks cool (at least for me) , but my favs are Magus and Skeith
But I really hate Yata and Fichdell , fight against them was hard but boring .. and Yata is pathetic, he was the last Epitaph User on release his avatar

Yata also thinks he's pathetic.
Skeith is probably my favorite, so I agree with you there.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:05 pm
fffff Innissss. I like how it looks, but the battle was just like AUAUUGHGHHHHH. "NOBODY EVER LOOKS AT MEEEE WHY WON'T YOU LOOK AT ME HASEOOOOOOOO" I love you, Atoli, but jesus christ. ): That's not really an epitaph user, but I guess Atoli during that part was my least favorite. And I guess Yata too. I never really got attached to him at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:18 am
I love Skeith and all, but holy crud, was I the only person who thought Skeith was super scary in Infection? ;-;  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:56 pm
Yeah it was ): then again IMOQ was just scary in general, or maybe it was just because we were kinda young when we played it lololol but gorre is the scariest k  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 am
Sauce-Kay
fffff Innissss. I like how it looks, but the battle was just like AUAUUGHGHHHHH. "NOBODY EVER LOOKS AT MEEEE WHY WON'T YOU LOOK AT ME HASEOOOOOOOO" I love you, Atoli, but jesus christ. ): That's not really an epitaph user, but I guess Atoli during that part was my least favorite. And I guess Yata too. I never really got attached to him at all.

The battle would have been more like AUGHHHHHHH to me if I hadn't beaten it really quickly first try. I was like, "Wait, that's it? That was so easy!"
@Griever: Yeah, Skeith was scary. Awesome, but scary. Like Azure Kite! He woulda been scary if I was the one playing the game (was watching sister play. she's never beaten Skeith XD )  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 am
yeah it wasn't realllllly hard but the time when you were in battle with Innis it was like WHHHHYYYYYY

and I don't know how I forgot this but I think Endrance is my least favorite ): his avatar wasn't hard..but ugh he just needs to go trip in front of a bus or something. I think I'm the only one in The World that doesn't like him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:54 am
Sauce-Kay
yeah it wasn't realllllly hard but the time when you were in battle with Innis it was like WHHHHYYYYYY

and I don't know how I forgot this but I think Endrance is my least favorite ): his avatar wasn't hard..but ugh he just needs to go trip in front of a bus or something. I think I'm the only one in The World that doesn't like him

Actually, that may be why the battle with Innis didn't take that long. I think I shot at her extra at some points for saying stuff like that.
YES! I'm not the only one who hates Endrance! *high fives*
His avatar was a pain for me, and I'd be fine with Endrance if not for 1. his cheesy lines and 2. his voice. That voice grates on my ears so much. I cringe hearing it, especially coupled with those lines. If I could switch the audio to Japanese and listen to Mitsuki Saiga's lovely voice instead, we'd all be good. But no. Cursed Liam O'Brian (or whatever his name is). I love the fact that you can marry a man, but I really hate Endrance. I do. He and Sakaki are up there on my list of hated .hack characters, along with Silver Knight.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:51 pm
yay~ heart and yeahhhh D: I think his voice is fine, and yeah I like how you can marry a man but oh my god his personality is just like fsddsdsdsf. Sakaki's okay to me, I used to haaaaate him but idk what happened. I think I need to replay the games and maybe I'll start hating him again. XD

...YOU KNOW IF WE HAD THE FIRST TWO GAMES, GREEVUR THAT WOULD BE NICE. MAYBE I COULD REPLAY THEM?//??/???/?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 pm
B-but Liam O'Brien plays Akihiko from Persona 3. He gave us "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!" How can you hate that? ;A;

I continue my route of being a hippie and loving everyone, but I'm still pretty angry at //IMOQ Corbenik. But it's also because I suck at games...  

fk12

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:44 am
Sauce-Kay
yay~ heart and yeahhhh D: I think his voice is fine, and yeah I like how you can marry a man but oh my god his personality is just like fsddsdsdsf. Sakaki's okay to me, I used to haaaaate him but idk what happened. I think I need to replay the games and maybe I'll start hating him again. XD

...YOU KNOW IF WE HAD THE FIRST TWO GAMES, GREEVUR THAT WOULD BE NICE. MAYBE I COULD REPLAY THEM?//??/???/?

YOU DON'T HAVE THEM?! DX
Sakaki I loathe. He was a total butthead throughout the games, and then he entered the realm of my dreams and was a total butthead there. Just as Haseo cannot, I cannot stand Sakaki (see, when playing G.U. I got a bit too into character and now think of myself as the Terror of Death and honestly up till the end of Volume Three, Haseo and I were pretty much on the same wavelength and yeah, I get wayyyy too into character when playing that game >>" )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:51 am
fk12
B-but Liam O'Brien plays Akihiko from Persona 3. He gave us "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!" How can you hate that? ;A;

I continue my route of being a hippie and loving everyone, but I'm still pretty angry at //IMOQ Corbenik. But it's also because I suck at games...

He also gave us all of those cheesy lines from Endrance. And I just hate the tone, that's all. Maybe Akihiko is fine. I dunno.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:52 am
We own them but she let her friend borrow the first two and he moved...so yeah D: She's hopefully going to get them sometime this summer but still!!!! Its been like a year+ since I last saw them ;_;

And loool yeah I do that too, I get too into characters and stuff, like I almost start acting like them, or I at least start thinking like them. D: It was kinda with Atoli instead of Haseo though because I didn't like Haseo until the middle of the second game about. XD But ugh, Sakaki's really hot too which makes me not want to hate him ): Endrance is different though, he's just like weird...he's not really that omgattractive to me lololol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:12 pm
Sauce-Kay
We own them but she let her friend borrow the first two and he moved...so yeah D: She's hopefully going to get them sometime this summer but still!!!! Its been like a year+ since I last saw them ;_;

And loool yeah I do that too, I get too into characters and stuff, like I almost start acting like them, or I at least start thinking like them. D: It was kinda with Atoli instead of Haseo though because I didn't like Haseo until the middle of the second game about. XD But ugh, Sakaki's really hot too which makes me not want to hate him ): Endrance is different though, he's just like weird...he's not really that omgattractive to me lololol

D: See that? That's why I can't ever lend out the games, ever. To me they're like these holy items that despite not playing that often I can't really live with a peaceful mind without.
I don't know when it happened, but I started thinking like, "Hey! How dare you! I'm the freaking Terror of Death! No one does that to me and gets away with it!" Seemed to happen when battling as well ("You think you can defeat me? HA! I'm Haseo, the Terror of Death! Fear me!" "Of course I'm that powerful! I'm the bloody TERROR OF DEATH!" "As if you could defeat the Terror of Death, you arrogant fool. I shall have my revenge!") That kinda thing. It may have been caused by my extreme desire to fight Azure Kite from day one. As soon as I picked up that game, really.
To me, both Sakaki and Endrance gave me a, "Oh, I guess they're hot." sort of reaction. For Sakaki, he was annoying from the first moment and that was that (didn't realize you could think of him as hot till ya said that XD. I guess he is kinda hot, but way too much of a jerk). Personality can influence my opinions on the appearance of a person.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:33 pm
Yeah ;_; If I let someone borrow a game its usually when I know they will actually play it and give it back as soon as they're done with it.
and looooolwow, I didn't get that into character. XD But I can kinda see how you could lol. Sakaki was kinda just there to me in the beginning to me, but after that I hated him and then started to like him again. ); And yeaaaaah same, my least favorite character ever (he's from FF7:CC lol) is like that, like before I realllllly hated him I was like I guess he's kinda pretty, and then after I finished the game I was like he's like the most disgusting, unattractive, living thing ever.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff