Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Is it Harem to watch... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:14 pm
I agree that education about drugs is very good. I'm saying that many television shows look upon the use as a good thing, as a way to be accepted. THAT is what I'm condoning. & your point isn't always true; I know people who know all about drugs, but they don't care that they could die from use. All they want is to have a good time even if it risks their own lives & the lives of those who they are around sometimes. I wish they'd listen to reason, actually care about the consequences, but not everyone does even if they do have the knowledge. It's always their choice. Hopefully once more people are educated, there will be less drug use.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:47 am
Normal people who uses drugs is because of lack of knowledge.

Did u know if u smoke weed, then for the whole week ur brain is damaged and u can't learn anything. :O

People don't care, and if it's like that, then let them die. Allah will punnish them.  

The_Pathan
Captain

II Zeina II

Interstellar Genius

20,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:09 pm
Fish of Steel
can you give me an example to I can give u an exact answer?

but to answer u in general its not
but if its an educational program that teaches u to do things that are out of islam like a program that teaches u how to pick up girls u cant watch that even if ur watching it out of boredom its best not to watch stuff like that cuz it might influence u and u would want to do that some day.

but if the program is like a movie were ppl kill or have sex(as long as its not graphic, but when they start to get hot and heavy change the channel and go back in a few minutes when u thinks its done) and drugs and drink u can watch it in general as long as u know its a movie but if ur the type that gets influenced easily or its a child watching its best to stay away in general even if ur not muslim, did I make any sense ?? sweatdrop

i agree and yes u did make sense  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:37 pm
Why is it bad to watch kissing? *tilts head* And, just wondering, how would you guys learn how to kiss then? That second question was stupid, I know, but I'm curious. All I can guess is that there's some...*shrugs, sticks tongue in and out real fast*...practice going on somewhere. *grins* So, how's it work, my friends?  

Silver Nephil

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:20 am
Silver Nephil
Why is it bad to watch kissing? *tilts head* And, just wondering, how would you guys learn how to kiss then? That second question was stupid, I know, but I'm curious. All I can guess is that there's some...*shrugs, sticks tongue in and out real fast*...practice going on somewhere. *grins* So, how's it work, my friends?

idk..i've never kissed anyone..xD and never intend to..unless im married that is >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:25 am
HollywoodNobody
Three Mile Sprint
Is it Harem to watch a TV programme or cartoon in which the characters actively take part or promote (and approve) in things that go against the teachings of Islam?

ITS NOT

being muslim doesnt mean u have to close ur eyes and ears from the world..
its your mind and heart that u have to take control and...

i agree! 3nodding  

ll Shaffy ll

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:41 am
Miz DOMO
Silver Nephil

idk..i've never kissed anyone..xD and never intend to..unless im married that is >w<

But that's what I mean. XD How'll you know what to do when you're married, if your partner's the same as you and doesn't know much about kissing and doesn't watch someone do it somewhere, like on a movie, or practices it? ...*cracks up at mental image was given by friend* Wow. Yeah, he suggested humans are hard wired to insert their tongues wherever they please on another person's anatomy when the other person wishes. I don't suppose you'd agree, but just tossing that out for the giggles of neon yellow signs that say "Insert here" --->.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:25 am
Miz DOMO
Silver Nephil

There nothing wrong watch someone kissing (except if you're not open-minded . . .), I've read an article (NEWSPAPERS SERIOUSLY?!) about an actor kissing his wife at the set (not filming) after heard that his mom died (and then a slander says the actor is very inappropriate). When human is having a hard time, they need someone to share. sad

I watch random thing to pass time instead of doing something worse. If you want to feel close to god sincerely don't be so . . . hardcore (like closing your eye while driving cause there are women who show their hair off at the advertisement)  

Empirical

Ruthless Autobiographer

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:01 am
Nao Aster
Miz DOMO
Silver Nephil

There nothing wrong watch someone kissing (except if you're not open-minded . . .), I've read an article (NEWSPAPERS SERIOUSLY?!) about an actor kissing his wife at the set (not filming) after heard that his mom died (and then a slander says the actor is very inappropriate). When human is having a hard time, they need someone to share. sad

I watch random thing to pass time instead of doing something worse. If you want to feel close to god sincerely don't be so . . . hardcore (like closing your eye while driving cause there are women who show their hair off at the advertisement)

ik..you just have to be open minded. thats all ;]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:02 am
Silver Nephil
Miz DOMO
Silver Nephil

But that's what I mean. XD How'll you know what to do when you're married, if your partner's the same as you and doesn't know much about kissing and doesn't watch someone do it somewhere, like on a movie, or practices it? ...*cracks up at mental image was given by friend* Wow. Yeah, he suggested humans are hard wired to insert their tongues wherever they please on another person's anatomy when the other person wishes. I don't suppose you'd agree, but just tossing that out for the giggles of neon yellow signs that say "Insert here" --->.

dude~! xDDDDD
well..if at first you dont succeed, try try again xD. my mom says that when i couldn't tie my shoelaces when i was 7 xD..i think it works with kissing too xDDD..well my opinion..  

ll Shaffy ll

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:34 am
Miz DOMO
Silver Nephil
Miz DOMO
Silver Nephil

dude~! xDDDDD
well..if at first you dont succeed, try try again xD. my mom says that when i couldn't tie my shoelaces when i was 7 xD..i think it works with kissing too xDDD..well my opinion..

XD I couldn't tie mine until I was ten. lol. I'm slow sometimes. *facepalms at another comment from friend* "This is how you tie your tongue." Aah, what the hell...*shakes head*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:59 pm
LOOOL nephil  

The_Pathan
Captain

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:03 pm
Hey, you're back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:17 pm
i think that it depends on wot u watch... islamically speacking we shouldnt cuz wen we watch rude stuff.. ppl copy. especially kids. mi kid sister was in a pushchair, like 1 or 2 years old. n we were shopping, n she randomly got a lil kid (bod) and gave him a BIG kiss. lucky it wasnt on the lips...

neway... i watch tv very rarely... cuz i dont have time. dont even have time 4 gaia eithr. but neway u shouldnt cuz most of the time ull b sinning cuz of music, thinking some guy is totally hot, blah blah blah...

hehe

but tv aint good 4 u neway. even if u dont look at it religously.... its bad 4 u. all the radiation. kids having nooooo imagination wotsoever, and wasting tonnes of time that cud b used 4 duing other things... hobbies, meditation, persuing dreams, nething,,,,, mrgreen  

spottystripes

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 am
spottystripes
i think that it depends on wot u watch... islamically speacking we shouldnt cuz wen we watch rude stuff.. ppl copy. especially kids. mi kid sister was in a pushchair, like 1 or 2 years old. n we were shopping, n she randomly got a lil kid (bod) and gave him a BIG kiss. lucky it wasnt on the lips...

neway... i watch tv very rarely... cuz i dont have time. dont even have time 4 gaia eithr. but neway u shouldnt cuz most of the time ull b sinning cuz of music, thinking some guy is totally hot, blah blah blah...

hehe

but tv aint good 4 u neway. even if u dont look at it religously.... its bad 4 u. all the radiation. kids having nooooo imagination wotsoever, and wasting tonnes of time that cud b used 4 duing other things... hobbies, meditation, persuing dreams, nething,,,,, mrgreen

Aww. That's cute. XD Random and cute.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces