Reply Rp Forum
F.N.A.R Rp (Open/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:32 pm
Gabriel took a stepp towards then " Avayden we most speek. i have not been sent here to hurt you." she flashed and was suddenly in front of him looking just as expressionless as b4. "do not kill this Angel. listen to me Avayden. there is coroption in heaven yes. but it is not as u see it. please a moment."she folded her wings down but even then they still flaired at her sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Vondel did not stand, instead he fell to the ground and curled up. The light that made his so strong seemed drained from his very body, leaving him colorless in the moonlight. Tears fell gently from him as he tried to hide from the world. "There is nothing for me anymore, just kill me and be done with it." Vondel rose to his knees and bent his head down, indicating that he wanted it to be quick. Vondel had nothing to live for, no justice and a God that invaded his mind. He could feel the Lords power release him but that only made it more painful for Vondel. "Just kill me." His voice was as colorless as he.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:41 am
Gabriel turned with a snap to look at Vondel. "worthless" she mumbled and theh spoke clearly. "Vondel do u truly feel that presence that is abandoning you so to be god? truly?. because god left us long ago. Uriel has since been acting as god and do to the corruption has started here on earth and in heaven. stop crying like a baby rise to ur feet and realise what iam saying." she spoke at first with anger and then with just and kindness.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:13 pm
Something in Vondel snapped as his head shot up and his eyes narrowed. He rose to his feet and his power flared with him. But he did not strike out at Gabrial. He would die first. But instead he stood by her side, dovoid of emotion. However his powers reflected his true feelings as the light seemed to bend and thrash about him, affecting none other than himself.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xaoku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:17 pm
Cassarin yawned quietly while sitting on the edge of a building "Ah how the world has changed..."she mumbleed quietly "but at least i get to have my revenge on this heartless basterds.." she snickred evily  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 pm
Kiva jumped off of Her friend Raven sholders and once again turned back into her human form, she hesitently walked up to Vondel, she was very hesitant as she did so, befor she reached him her form shifted into a small fox and she bounced onto vondels sholders befor she nuzzled his neck and face, she licked him once befor jumping down and scampering back to where Raven was, hopefuly she thought none of the other angels saw her as she scurried back on Ravens sholder and watched the others with wide eyes as if she were somewhat scared  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:50 pm
Raven watched as Kiva was so daring as to go up to Vondel and lick his neck and face. She smiled at her friend before she looked back up at the others. Three angels were before her, and she had no idea how to talk to any of them or if they would simply shun her as they always did. She knew that she had the dirty job of collecting the souls of the dead. None of the angels would look kindly on her, though they might be forgiving of Kiva. She simply stood back and watched the goings on, she then turned her back on the angels and began to leave. This had nothing to do with her, and she had to harvest another soul soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:52 pm
Avayden snarled hearing these words and picked up his sword, the angel had sided with Gabriel and she, she had interupted his match. He sliced her back open in one swift motion damaging one of her 6 wings. She had no idea what it was like to fall or be damaged to the point your powers would not return. Before she could turn or the other angel could react he jumped onto the a statue then onto the roof of the church that stood crumbling in the back corner of the field. "Thats only the begining Gabriel. You shall not interfere with my plans." He had seen the human girl leave this way and jumped down into the shadows of the forest towards her house.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 pm
Gabriel didnt so much as flinch as his sword cut her back. she said nothing in respons to his words and stud there as emotionless as ever.
"what a coward to attack from behind. but scared dogs do stupid things." the wound healed suddnely as if a zipper had just sipped it shut. nothing remaind of it. she steeped closer to Vondel and laid a hand on his cheek and his wounds were healed. she then turned in the direction of the sinn. "soul catcher." she called out. " i could use ur help in stopping him." it wasnt a command and it wasnt a question.

Belle was riding Lightfoot and not Teek. Teek had been practically asleep when she got to the barn so on Lightfoot she galoped through familer trails stopping at the little pond that smelt heavily of forest decay the kind thats almost salty and tickles ur nose. she enjoyed it and inhaled deeply. sliding off of lightfoot she sat by the pond. lightfoot had taken a couple steps to the right to get at some fresh grass. she felt better more sane and at home.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:08 pm
Raven turned around as she heard one of the angels speak out to her, calling her a soul catcher. She turned her head to glance at the angel that had called out "Soul catcher huh? havn't been called that in a long time" She murmered mainly to herself and Kiva. "Well that girl that he's going after isn't supposed to die for a good long time yet, she has a life infront of her, or she should. I'll help, but only to prevent an unneeded death." She said as she turned around, though she made no move toward the angels, and remained at a distance, she still felt uneasy around ones such as them. "Well than, lets not stand around and look pretty shall we, i believe we have a fallen angel to catch" She murmered as she took off, seeming to fly through the air, her cloak covering her so thouroughly you would think she herself had wings at the rate that she leaped and ran, she seemed to simply fly over the surface of the world as she persued the fallen angel, making sure that Kiva didn't fall off of her shoulder.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:33 am
Vondel started to calm down as his light faded to a dim glow. When the Demon licked him he actually smiled a bit, forgiving her for whatever turned he into a Demon. When Avayden attacked Gabriel, he couldn't act fast enough to do anything. Not like he would act quick in her favor to begin with but it was his duty. Right now he was in a very shitty position. All he wanted was vengence but instead had to play lapdog. But he would play this game untill an oppertunity presented itself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:22 pm
Avayden saw the girl and smiled landing silently in the water before her as he jumped out of the tree using having wings to his advantage. He floated over the surface and smiled at her, before kneeling down and cupping some water in his hand washed the left side of his face clear of blood. His wings were invisible to the girl but he still played the whole guardian angel act. He knew her name without haveing to think. "Belle. I need your help." He whispered softly taking a few steps towards her. "I wont hurt you I promise, I am a guardian angel, your guardian angel and I need your help." Studying her he crouched in place over the water and smirked internally remembering how he had lost his shirt in the battle but the worst part of that is he had nothing to wrap his eye with so it glowed a dim white as the blood trickled down slowly over it from the wound. "Something bad is coming and I can't handle it alone anymore. You felt it in the graveyard yes?" He asked. "well as you may be able to see it has taken a large number out of me and i need you to let me use your skills to heal myself. I vow to the angels code that no harm will come to you if you allow me to do this. We still have time but not much please my dear let me protect you." He smiled at her actually taking the angels code to heart. He would not kill this girl but they did not know that. He didnt wait for her response though and reached out touching her cheek. His body glowed and he was gone lingering back in her mind. Waiting for the right time to take over and stop them. For now she was herself. The image she had seen though was not actually him but a trick to her mind his real body was hidden from all forms lying lifeless where noone would thing to look.  

Issac Avvyien

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:38 pm
Kiva ended up jumping off Ravens sholder and nodded for her to go on, she troted back over to the angel who was called Vondel and jumped on his sholder once again and proded him with her claw gently "come on, dont just stang their fallow them" she murmered quietly unsure of how he would react she jumped down and shyed away from him, she knew angels didnt like her but for what reason she didnt know, she sighed and hung her head slightly as she loped off the direction Raven had gone, fallowing her scent trail  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:20 pm
Gsbriel didng follow the demon. she nodded to her response but that was all. "you can try to track him if u like, but theres no pulling an angel from a human like there is a demon. we need to wait for his move to be able to act on him and stop him. also i should mention that no one is to kill him. we need to bring him back to heaven. " she didnt speak very loud but she through her thoughts to the Sinn. she couldnt read her mind but she could send messages this way.
"Vondel, brother let us track this human he has gone after." she started to walk in the direction Avayden had gone. "do not fret everything shall be set right soon. god shall return to us." she was trying to sooth him. angels were nothing without God. he was everything to them.
"also" she spoke to the Sinn and to Vondel "i dought he shall harm the girl. we have always been tought to love humans. i do not think that he could drop that so soon." she took to the sky gently flapping her wings.

Belle had simply been speachless when her gaurdine angel appeared infront of her. or rather what she thought was her garudine angel, though she didnt no the differnce. her family had been regular church goers but after her parents died her and her brother had just went less and less. he had looked pretty badly injured and it had scared her to see an angel that badly hurt. "who would hurt an angel?" she said to herself. 'demons? i guess' she thought. to her surprise she acully felt very calm about what had just happend. as if it was the most normal thing that could happen. ' i dont no if u can here me' she thought 'but whats ur name? and ill help you in what ever way i can' she smiled.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:00 am
"My name." He spoke in her mind. "My name is Avayden." The words came to her gently as though he was always there. "They come for us. You should head home so we can break their trail. The beings coming after us are not good like you or myself. We must do as we can to protect your brother and you my dear." He knew her brother was a soft spot for her so he would use him to his advantage. "He must not know about me though or I may have my wings removed." Avayden willed her to hurry home before the angels followed.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff