Welcome to Gaia! ::

[3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]

Back to Guilds

For all the Dragonball/Z/Gt Slash (Yaoi) You could ever want. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Slash, Yaoi, Romance, Shounen-ai 

Reply [3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]
Yamcha? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:28 pm
I do not bash people. Look, you were the one that started that "Lick farts" not me.

Okay, so those pairings weren't that great, but I wonder...and yes, I am going to go there... would Vegeta go incest just to teach Trunks "how its done"?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:33 pm
empress dee
I do not bash people. Look, you were the one that started that "Lick farts" not me.

Okay, so those pairings weren't that great, but I wonder...and yes, I am going to go there... would Vegeta go incest just to teach Trunks "how its done"?
    What did Buu start?
    Buu was just being hungry...

Lick Farts
Crew

Newbie Noob

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:45 pm
You were suggesting you were going to eat me when I was merely trying to post to what Vegeta was going on about.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:47 pm
empress dee
You were suggesting you were going to eat me when I was merely trying to post to what Vegeta was going on about.
    Buu fails to see your point.
    Perhaps Buu ate it.
    Buu wouldn't know.

Lick Farts
Crew

Newbie Noob

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:50 pm
Here, if you are that hungry, have a senzu bean. I got these from the western part of my planet where I live most of the time.

*gives Buu a senzu bean*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:51 pm
NO THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YAMCHA. Not Vegeta/Trunks.

AHHHH. -explodes into a million bloody pieces-

Medical ERROR
Crew

Dangerous Elder

Lick Farts
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:54 pm
empress dee
Here, if you are that hungry, have a senzu bean. I got these from the western part of my planet where I live most of the time.

*gives Buu a senzu bean*
    Buu no like beans! They make buu's head fart!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:55 pm
Medical ERROR
NO THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YAMCHA. Not Vegeta/Trunks.

AHHHH. -explodes into a million bloody pieces-
User Image  

Lick Farts
Crew

Newbie Noob

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:00 pm
Maybe I should make a thread about that. Tee hee hee. And I can withstand a buusplosion, so blow up if you must Buu.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:03 pm
empress dee
Maybe I should make a thread about that. Tee hee hee. And I can withstand a buusplosion, so blow up if you must Buu.
    Who said anything about blowing up?
    You must be from Earth.

Lick Farts
Crew

Newbie Noob

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:16 pm
Nope, I am not from Earth. Originally, I was from Vegetsai, but on the side of the Tuffles. I was the Princess of the Tuffles at one time. Then, after floating through space after the planet blew, I landed on Planet Hamster, which is in the Renaissance Galaxy.

Lately, I had been living in Enthera, which is even more of a paradise than Planet Hamster was.

Now, since this thread is about Yamcha, this is what I recently found out about him in particular. He's been journeying to the Sexual Galaxy and hanging out in Ken's Singles Bar where he gets pleasure that way night after night. Then, when he's had enough pleasure for a while, he will sign up for the DragonBall Baseball team and compete with the Fatal Fury Baseball team, the Orochi Blazers Baseball team, and finally the Kid Wonders Baseball team.

The Fatal Fury Baseball team consists of myself, Terry Bogard, Andy Bogard, Raditz, Kakkorot, Zane Truesdale, and Yugi Mutou.

The Orochi Baseball team consists of Iori Yagami, Shermie Orochi, Mature Higashi, Vice Meira, Yumi Yagami, Saiyan Ninja, and Kitty Yagami.

The Kid wonders Baseball team consists of Trunks Truesdale, Mokuba Kaiba, Yusei Fodo, Jaden Yuki, Joey Wheeler, Mai Shiranui, and Sakura Haruno.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:26 pm
empress dee
Nope, I am not from Earth. Originally, I was from Vegetsai, but on the side of the Tuffles. I was the Princess of the Tuffles at one time. Then, after floating through space after the planet blew, I landed on Planet Hamster, which is in the Renaissance Galaxy.

Lately, I had been living in Enthera, which is even more of a paradise than Planet Hamster was.

Now, since this thread is about Yamcha, this is what I recently found out about him in particular. He's been journeying to the Sexual Galaxy and hanging out in Ken's Singles Bar where he gets pleasure that way night after night. Then, when he's had enough pleasure for a while, he will sign up for the DragonBall Baseball team and compete with the Fatal Fury Baseball team, the Orochi Blazers Baseball team, and finally the Kid Wonders Baseball team.

The Fatal Fury Baseball team consists of myself, Terry Bogard, Andy Bogard, Raditz, Kakkorot, Zane Truesdale, and Yugi Mutou.

The Orochi Baseball team consists of Iori Yagami, Shermie Orochi, Mature Higashi, Vice Meira, Yumi Yagami, Saiyan Ninja, and Kitty Yagami.

The Kid wonders Baseball team consists of Trunks Truesdale, Mokuba Kaiba, Yusei Fodo, Jaden Yuki, Joey Wheeler, Mai Shiranui, and Sakura Haruno.
    Buu is as lost as your cause...

Lick Farts
Crew

Newbie Noob

Medical ERROR
Crew

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:03 pm
Really now? I think I'll just be stepping out now...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:27 pm
So will I, Vegeta. Lick Farts has lost it.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:23 am
MayaTara
I really shouldn't . . . I want the others to have a fair chance to win, you know? emo

XDDD Doooo it. XD

Right. As an Admin note: Everyone should take a deep breaths. Like Farts seems to be trying to upset people, but in a kind of sneaky way. I think we should all laugh it off and move on.  
[3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff