Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Tamora Pierce Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Janviarius

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:33 pm
yes! i love her books! they are really good!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:39 pm
immortals is all that i have read... there pretty good  

Saint Rydire

kiatza

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:56 am
The only ones I've read by her are the Circle series which I'm still missing a book from the first ones... I looked at her other books and they didn't appeal to me enough to read them. Does this mean I'm stupid or just have different tastes from the majority of people I read about on the first page?  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:37 pm
Probbaly just different tastes. Everyone has them. That's why I don't like a lot of books that others like. Like Harry Potter and the Wheel of Time series, for example.  

NightIntent
Captain

saxarat

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:08 pm
i have read every 1 of her books. i also own all but cold fire, though i have read it. the lioness was by far the best. in fact, i have only read it 3/4 tmes...
anyway, (spoiler) i dont think daine and numair belong to gether, she would go good with neal. i cant belive they had a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:11 pm
did you people know that in 2009 there will be a book called numair the early years? I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh  

saxarat

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:26 pm
saxarat
did you people know that in 2009 there will be a book called numair the early years? I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh

Yes. And there's also a book on Maura coming out sometime. I want that one!

I don't think Daine and Neal would work together. She'd probably end up killing him after a while. They just don't seem so compatible. Her and Numair makes sense, kind of, except for the age. I'd have preferred if she ended up with Kaddar.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:02 pm
I met Tamora Pierce!!! blaugh
She signed my books!!!!
She is an absolutely awesome person! AND she has an excellent sense of humor.
She said that Ali is going to have triplets!!!
and that the circle of magic series is definatley NOT ending anytime soon!  

DirectedScion

kandai

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:27 pm
I envy you DirectedScion! I simply adore Tamora Pierce's books. I remembered someone telling me Alanna was a Mary Sue, and now that I think about it, she's probably right, but I still love her books.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:52 am
I love these books! SO much! And Alanna isn't a Mary Sue-she has her temper, which is great at times but a flaw at others. She also can't think about every possible outcome-it's mentioned somewhere in Trickster's Choice.
I love Sandry to bits, along with Aly because she's so bright and happy and she has BLUE HAIR for a while! And she marries Nawat. I love Nawat!

[.Moonflower.]

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:22 pm
ok i just have to make this statement:
i got started on these books because one day i was sick and to comfort me my mom went out and bought me Wild magic the first book in the immortals
i later ealized that i prefered protector of the small to song of the lioness and the immortals (NEALAN heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart ) i just love him and his sarcasm. then i got into Circle of magic....the only one i didnt like at all by her was the first book in the circle opens but other than that i love EVERY ONE OF THE CIRCLE BOOKS(circle opens, circle of magic and will of the empress)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:20 am
I'm going to start reading her books, can anyone tell what the first one is?  

KR0NiiCALLY KRiiSTEN

demon_of_blackfire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:00 pm
i love the Protector of the Small series. that series got me into reading. me fav chacters are Neal and Kel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:02 pm
ObsessedWithBooks
I'm going to start reading her books, can anyone tell what the first one is?

the loiness series are her frist books.  

demon_of_blackfire

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:03 pm
directedScion
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:02 pm

I met Tamora Pierce!!!
She signed my books!!!!
She is an absolutely awesome person! AND she has an excellent sense of humor.
She said that Ali is going to have triplets!!!
and that the circle of magic series is definatley NOT ending anytime soon!

YOU MET HER!!!!!!! GASP!my mom met her in borders once and she got the third book in protector of the small sighned for me whee that book is like one of my most prized possessions  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff