Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Celestial Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:58 pm
Gype was panting loudly after running a good 10 kilometers. Shifting back into human form, she gathered her left over power and blew a gust of wind on her to cool her off. She found a log and sat down, pondering what she had just seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:00 pm
Sparky clapped. "Good job Starz." He replied. His shadow looked like she was clapping too. Then she looked like she was poking him. Sparky narrowed his eyes. "Will you be good?" He asked. She nodded. He sighed. She went back to human form, looking obediant.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:04 pm
Starz nodded and almost fell off,"Oh no you don't!"Issun shouted and whipped out his brush and drew a vine from Starz to a nearby tree.The vine yanked her so she could keep her balance.
"Thank you Issun-san,"Starz said turning to Issun.
"No problem,sweetie."Issun said sweetly bouncing up and down happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:07 pm
Skye looked at Issun. "Wow Sparky your right! He's actually nice sometimes!" She exclaimed.

Sparky hit her in the head. "Shut up." He ordered.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:11 pm
"That was mean Skye,"Starz said like trying to disaplne her,"Be nice to the great Issun,he's the one who helped restore peace in the Land of Nippon and you should respect him."Starz pointed her finger.
"Indeed you shall."Said another voice it was calm and sweet like a mother's soft warm voice.
"Who was that?"Starz asked looking at Issun.
"No it couldn't be,"Issun stared at the light in awe,"AMMY!?"Issun asked belwiled.His shiny color had changed to pink and he stopped bouncing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:13 pm
Skye looked at Sparky. "Aw, come on." She said. "I'm always being bullied by you humans!" Then she turned to Amaterasu. "But not by the gods. ^^"  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:22 pm
"Lost again," Gype thought. "Darn it, this is taking such a long time to get out of the woods... and I thought that I would find someone to meet today... I can't be the only one with a power, I can't be."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 pm
"Skye,Be nice to my dencendent,"Amatersu groled she was in her human form and was wearing a priestest uniform but with a very short skirt that went all the way up to her her thigh.Her sleeves were lower than her skirt and she was wearing a reflestor on her back.She had the gods markings on her with wolf ears tilting croockedliy.
"I'm your dencendent?"Starz asked confused.Issun started bouncing up and down wildly.
"Ammy,its been so lone.I've missed you so much!Not that way though...."Issun just kept going on and on and on.Amaterasu just giggled.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:46 pm
"I wasn't being mean to your descendant." Skye replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm
"Don't be a smart alec,"Amaterasu said her teeth clenched toget ther tightly glaring at Skye.  

Littlestar411
Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:00 pm
Taking a few moments, Gype found a tree in the dense woods, and climbed up, seeing whatever there was to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:09 pm
"I'm sorry I don't have much time left.."said Amaterasu weakly before falling on to the ground.Issun quickly bounced up to her,"What's the matter Ammy!?"Issun asked concerned.
"It's nothing Issun.."Amaterasu panted.
"What do ya mean its nothing you look pale!"Issun shouted back.
"Amaterasu turned her attention towards Starz who was crying,"I need you to go to Agata Forest,there's another decendent there,then you will begin your journey finding the other decendents as well..."Amaterasu said before collapsong.Issun cried and Starz ran up to Issun.Suddenly they were all teleported away to Agata Forest near the great Abyss.The skies where still dark and the place looked toxicated by the cursed zone.Issun cussed under his breathe,"C'mon we have to find the dencendent here somewhere he,or she couldn't be that far away."Issun bounced on Starz's shoulder.Starz ran forward trying to find the dencendent but careful not to touch the curse zones.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 am
"But I wasn't being a smart allac either! Your descendant hasn't even talked to me!" Skye snapped.

Sparky hit his head. "Shut up Skye!" Sparky snapped. He ran to Amaterasu. "Let's go and find the others." He ordered.

"But why was the great god being so mean to me? They're never mean to me." Skye replied, her eyes were pure red.

"Because your a mere shadow."

With this Skye smacked Sparky. She stomped away ahead of Issun and Starz. "LET'S LEAVE HIM BEHIND THOUGH!" She yelled walking away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 am
“After we find a decendent we haveta go back and restore Kamiki before we do anything else.”Issun informed ignoring Skye and Sparky.Starz nodded and walked along the cliffs edge.  

Littlestar411
Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:05 pm
Snap!

She gasped. "What was that sound...? Gype murdered to herself. "Not more hunters..." Out of fear, she shut her eyes, letting the wind blowing through her gentle, albino white hair blow and calm her.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff