Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Shipping names: Name the nameless here. TAKING SUGGESTIONS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:25 pm
makes sence biggrin but I like the idolshipping better  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:14 pm
Kaiba
or maybe she's mixing the "fluff" part of brother fluff and the fact that Jou is a fluffy puppy?
That's where it came from... 3nodding  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:45 pm
hhmmm...those are both very good ones, guess like the poll for Kisara/Seto, I think I should start one too, only not a poll. Ok everyone, which would sound best for the pairing of Seto/Mokuba/Jou

Fluffshipping or Idolshipping

the choice is yours 3nodding whci we make official.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:48 pm

-randomly jumps into conversation-
...How about combining the two?! like...like...PUPLOIDSHIPPING!!! XD It could be big!
-takes loads of hot nakey picys of the threesome-

Ladomere

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:37 pm
lol good idea, but I was thinking of Secretshipping. Since Seto wouldn't want others to know hes dating his little brother or the guy he keeps making fun of. He wouldn't wanna be seen with his brother or "the mutt" os its like the whole things a secret. Mokuba would want it secret cause hes dating two older men and Joey wouldn't wanna be labled a petofile and dating the guy hes suppose to hate. So the whole relationship would be a complete secret.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:47 pm

-looks up at Inu- That makes the most sense to me too love! -pets the Inu-

Ladomere

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:28 am
before we decide on anything for any pairing, shouldn't we check to see what pairing names ar already in use? Like how a friend and I really, really wanted a roseshipping for certainly not Duelists of the Roses again >.>; but we saw that it was already some pairing with Pegasquee in it. Sux-0rz. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:03 am
gonk Ewwwww, Pegasus got rose? >< What a waste.... Secret, fluff, and idol are all free. If you want, I can put the poll up. Oh, and my vote's for secret. I love the reasoning behind it and it's fun to say "I'm a fan of secret."  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:04 am
Kaiba
before we decide on anything for any pairing, shouldn't we check to see what pairing names ar already in use? Like how a friend and I really, really wanted a roseshipping for certainly not Duelists of the Roses again >.>; but we saw that it was already some pairing with Pegasquee in it. Sux-0rz. stare
Well thats what I did, and theres no secretshipping taken yet. Nor is idol or fluff, but I think Secretshipping makes to most sence benifiting all of the people participating in the pairing.

And also me and Ladomere have made a name for a foursome. Which consists of Seto/Preist Seto/Kisara/Mokuba. And one of the anmes we came up with was fantasyshipping. I mean, its setos true fantasy, he can love himself, the blue eyes, and the only true human being he cares for. And I still stand strong to that whole dress thing, even if its not entirly true, i'll always see it. That one isnt taken but im up to any other name suggestions, but for the time the names are:

Fantasyshipping Seto/Priest Seth/Kisara/Mokuba

Secretshipping Seto/Mokuba/Jou

Its still up for votes, but those sound the best to me and I would love to hear all of your opinions, even if you dont particularly like the pairing being mentioned. Try to keep a open mind, I know I'm gonna run into a pairing someone suggests that I wont like. But I will help all I can to vote.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:21 pm
but...there's no poll. eek  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:50 pm
I refuse to take part in voting for a yaoi/shonen ai pairing. Enough said from me...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:55 pm
*hides behind T-2* and you know my feelings on both of the pairings involved in that threesome/lovetriangle  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:23 am
Kaiba
*hides behind T-2* and you know my feelings on both of the pairings involved in that threesome/lovetriangle

I am the shield of the Rose Bearer!

*stands firm*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:09 am
xD yay! T-2 is my Deck Leader! heart heart heart  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Death T-2
Crew