Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kosake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:10 pm
Name: Kosake Masuja Murasame
Path: Open Pagan with Wiccan and largly Druidic influences
Dislikes: Dark "Magic", Religous Fanatics, and Hate.
Details: I am 19 years old, and I have been studying the way and the Craft for 10 years now. I am skilled in the art of tarot, and in creating spells, though I do lack in the ability to manifest them to there full potential. I am also a very skilled herbalist, and I am a homeopathis healer.
Personal Statement: Always remember to believe what your heart is telling you. It is your primary sensor, and if you feel somthing is wrong in your heart, then usially, there is somthing wrong. Heed the warnings of your instincts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:03 pm
Congrats to the new victims I mean mods. blaugh  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Jenoine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:59 pm
Name: Gaarako...real: evil Ashley evil ....bleh
Path: Eclectic-celtic
Likes: Sushi, udon, ramen, tea, pocky, ramune, gaia, my cat sweety (she is so cute!)
Dislikes: Not having my space, being too alone
Details: I live in Houston, Texas and have a cat named sweety. I listen to folk metal(just recently), German industrial and electronic, some tecno and DDR songs, and anime music! I am 19 and am just starting down my path. I am kinda', sorta in college sweatdrop and major in art. My hair is a muddy blonde and I have blue eyes with yellow around the center. I am 5'2 and heavy with huge boobs that get in my way all the time.
Personal Statement: I don't understand why people try to be like other people- for me its all I can do to be myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:23 am
Name: Britney.
Status: A horrible guild member, 'cause I joined months ago, yet this is my first post. >.>;;
Path: Undecided, though I'm leaning more toward Wicca, and have been learning about it for a while, now.
Likes: Researching, Drawing, Writing, Comics, Wicca, SLG, French, Debating, Vlad Tepes, Nature, Helping, Psychology, Cryptozoology, Friends, Paranormal, EGL, Singing, Cooking.
Dislikes: The fact that people can be impossible, rudeness, people who pretend to be stupid, shallowness, stereotypes, people whom are conceited, liars, broken promises, loving someone whom you know will never love you.
Details: I live in Vancouver, Washington, though I was born in Louisiana. I've moved a lot, and have been to almost every state in the U.S., due to the fact that we've moved oh so many times by car, as well as the fact that we've visted our family whom live elsewhere. I'll be in tenth grade as soon as school starts up, again. I'm fourteen years of age, have strawberry-blonde hair that rests down to my mid-back, blue eyes; weigh 110 pounds and am 4' 11". As to that, I haven't the slightest clue why I wrote any of this other than the fact that other people have and I assume we're supposed to. o.O;;;
Personal Statement: Is this stuff we say a lot? I'm not sure, so... "Only time can tell," and "Age is but a number."

Enuna

Amethystrus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:41 pm
Hi everyone, thanks for letting me here.

Name: Vesence... Real Name: Joe

Path: An unclear one; raised christian, but that just doesn't fulfill my life. Been looking into Wicca, when I first heard about it I felt something inside me stir...something I liked.

Likes: Anime, Achaea, computers, drama, art (creating and viewing)
Dislikes: those that squander their lives in ignorance.

Details: I was born in Minnesota, and live here still. I was raised in a conservative Catholic family and am the only child. Lately I find my current religon unfullfilling and so I've searched for somethine else, Wicca has stirred my soul so I came here for more answers.

Personal Statement: "Aye."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:47 pm
Name: call me Frank or Zero or Zee
Path: I seriously have no clue crying
Likes: Shiny things, the beach, volcanos, fire, learning, plant life, and day dreaming
Dislikes: Sitting still for more then a few sconds at a time, when my mom throws out all the junk I have in my room, fundementalists, and closed minded people
Details: I'm 17 and I hope to be a cook someday
Personal Statement: "When life gives you lemons build yourself a lemon powerd doomsday device."

3nodding  

Cosmic Space Orange

Tipsy Mage

Elisabeth Braddock

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:39 am
Name: Lauren
Path: Slightly unclear. I was brought up as a Christian, sent to a Church of England school and even before I knew any different, I knew it didn't sit right with me. Loosely you'd efine me as a pagan but to loosely define my religion is a sign of not taking it seriously.
Likes: The countryside, the coast, performing arts, reading, drawing, writing, animals, costuming, rpg's like dungeons and dragons, the gift of my imagination.
Dislikes: Poeple who claim perfection when they are really blind and arrogant, bullies, the destruction of the countryside, people who are too harsh on others and judge too quickly.
Details: I'm Lauren, I'm 19 and I live in England. In September I'm going to university to study Drama and Creative Writing, in Winchester. I'm a bit hyper and eccentric and I'm always thinking up new ideas for stories and the such. I have mild dyslexia so please don't mind if my grammar and spelling is bad at times.
Personal Statement: Be yourself. Or something deep like that...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:33 pm
Name: Kim
Path: Eclectic Pagan
dislikes: ignorance, prejudice, racism, hate, etc.
Details: I'm 16, from a tiny town in Ohio (I hate it here), and I hope to one day become a great fashion photographer.
Personal Statement: If you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubard does.  

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

Morrigan78

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:55 pm
Name:Morrigan78
Path: Celtic mostly. I'm not Wiccan and I don't go by the three fold law.
Likes: reading, writing, sewing, Starbucks, learning something new, fairies, nature, LOTR, Ren fest, Godsmack heart , music, singing
dislikes: Arogance, lazyness, liars, George Bush
Details: I'm 27, married, childfree, pro-choice, and I work in customer service. I've been pagen for five years now. I reside in the great state of Texas.
Personal Statement: Respect is earned, not given.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:19 pm
Name: Blood_dripping
Path: Demonism
Likes: recently I went simi-vegan, martial arts, fire, backyard wrestling will be soon, anything dark I like, my new nikon 5900 camera (it's so smart and tiny) it's 5.1 megapixel by the way, music( mainly metal and hard rock), my pet scorpion (Black Diamond), my friends most of the time when they treat me like a person, and my goddess heart
Dislikes: preps, preps and preps ( being something you are not ) posers, pancakes, the sun ( it burns my flesh), anything that I own that's dirty or not clean, pink and anything that's pink, dull knives ( they take longer and usually make bigger scars), children, and that's all
Details: Well I became pagan two years ago I believe and just went from there with personal experiences and beliefs. Jameta helped me alot too. Demons can either be good or bad people just get a sence that demons are normaly bad and most are but some are good too, atleast they pretended to be anyways.
Personal Statement: I miss my demon sad  

Blood_dripping

xKelpiex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:23 am
Name: Kira-Lee Jones
Path: Avalonian
Likes: Cats, the moon, trees, meditation, divination, faeries...yaoi
Dislikes: President Bush, republicans, fluffy bunnies, zealots, racists, sexists, ethnicists, and anything against anything non-evil.
Details: I am 17, female, J'habite en Quebec, and I have a small "gist" if you will with the sight. Used to be stronger.
Personal Statement: Read Froud. Now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:29 pm
Name: Witken/Wode
Path: Pagan Witch/Wiccan
Likes: Music, Video Games, Anime, Traveling, Animals, Nature, Sushi, Paranormal....
Details: 8 year pagan witch, have seen many strange things, if you know what I mean, hehe.
Personal Statement:
The unexamined life is not worth living- Socrates  

Witken

Amyane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:49 pm
Name: Amy, Amyane
Path: Pagan, studying wicca.
Likes: Summer, Warm, Swimming, Reading, Writing, Modern Dance, Singing, Music ( bands in signature.. xD ) and studying obscure things like religion and medieval torture devices and TEA. 3nodding
Dislikes: Crabby people, people who always think they are right, fundies, closed-minded people, people who walk slowly in hallways, MATH ( I HATE numbers ).. er.. Yeah. That list could go on for a horribly long time.
Details: Studying Paganism/Wicca for... 3 years? I live in a little town in Ontario about.. 3 1/2 hours north-west of Toronto. Erm... I talk far too much.
Personal Statement: Erm... I really should find one of these. xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:14 am
Name: Kraeven (As in real life.)
Path: Unclear.
Dislikes: Too many*
Details: Too long*
Personal Statement: "s**t Happens."

*To learn about these oh-so-long topics visit my account.
Organic_Sex_Machine @ VampireFreaks.com

Kraeven

STLeeJay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:28 am
Name: AxeFalador
Path: Dragon Magick (read Dancing With Dragons by D.J. Conway)
Likes: Dragons, Kilts, Tartans, Dragons, Shortbread and Dragons
Dislikes: People who force their Religions down other people's throats.
Details: I am a 22-year-old male from Nova Scotia, Canada. Although I am very new to the Pagan world, I am particularly interested in Dragon Magick. Dragons have always played a special role in my life, ever since I was a child. Recently, I found "Dancing With Dragons" by D.J. Conway, which was all about Dragon Magick, and after reading only a little bit into the book, I knew this was the path for me.
Personal Statement: When working with Dragons, always wield the sword as a Magickal tool - never as a weapon.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff