Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crule?
  yes
View Results

Flaring Sunset

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:48 pm
that was awful. i'm stunned and i don't even know what to say. they say that animal cruelty at home is illegal but what about what they do? i don't think i'm going to eat another peace of meat again. those poor chickens D"x they're one of my favorite animals too. even if they are going to get eaten it's still wrong. they should be treated fairly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:27 pm
I love animals we sould NOT kill them for food this topic should go strong more people so know the harm that is going down. If not for the animals then for your selfs. I mean the people that take care you Your "Burgers" treat them like s**t. Do you REALLY want to put POISON into your body?

Just watch the movie and Think about it....

HoldTheOnion

Psychotic_Idiot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:29 pm
i hate Animal cruelty
its sad, i love animals...when my friends are like."omg, i hate my dog(cat, etc).
i would tell them if they hate their pet so much then why did they get it in the first place? its stupid -.-  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:17 pm
I am VERY MUCH against animal cruelty. However, I eat meat, and always will. I have seen footage much like this before, some also from PETA (who I tend to dislike due to the methods they use) and, although what they do is terrible, yes, do you think that a lion who hunts and kills an antelope to eat is evil? Humans are animals too, let us not forget- it is all part of the food chain. We must eat to survive, and we can't survive without protein- it's a vital nutrient.
It's nature's way- the food chain. Although I agree, the way that mass meat slaughter is done is disgusting. And, how can you know that something organic is TRULY organic? Last time I checked, organic does not = humane.
Back to the lion example- do you think the lion cares if the antelope isn't fully dead when eaten? No, i don;t think it cares, because it's hungry. It's going to eat it, and it's the way it has always been done.
Besides, if you saw the animals bred for food, you would know that these poor things are so horribly inbred and domesticated that, who knows, maybe killing them might be for the best (although not in such a disgusting and cruel way). These animals would never make it on their own, and are far too genetically screwed up that they'd probably die anyway. I am born Jewish, so I am familiar with kosher meat; however, my family usually just buys it from the supermarket, like most people. I LOVE animals, however, I am not going to change my ages-old natural meat-eating diet, because that would be like rejecting nature's way. Just because humans have more brutal ways of killing their food than other animals, that does not mean that we are evil for eating it. It's the way it has been since the dawn of man.
I certainly support more humane killing methods; but that does not mean I have to stop eating the meat altogether. After all, would you consider a great white shark that rips its prey to bloody shreds evil? I don't think so. Nature is the way it is for a reason.  

Kitsoru

Xtrez

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:24 am
I myself dispise animal cruelity. I'm a vegan (very strict vegetarian) for it. I don't eat meat, fish, eggs, and I don't do dairy products. I don't care it it will be the death of me or not. At least I'll die happy.

And my two bits on that video. They are taking the most important reproductive organ. Thus; I believe humanity will be screwing themselves in the end when their is no more off sping to to kill.

And I had a evil twisted thought. Why not let the meat eaters partially experience the pain of what the animals have to go though. I'm sure that will really pucker their arse.

Yet; the meat eaters are suffering by high cholesterol and bad diseases. So; I think that's a way the animals are getting some-what kinda of revenge. I still like my evil thought though. razz

Other then that; I believe animals and humands can get along. If given a chance.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:17 pm
crying  

Sumarra

Sparkly Shapeshifter

science fiction++

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:33 pm
Ugh. Recently, in school, we dissected frogs. I got in a fight with my mom, aunt,a nd teacher trying to get out of it, but alas, I was forced to sit in the class. I didn't even look at it, and one girl in my group RIPPED off the frog's leg and began to snap the bone. I ran out of the room and wouldn't go back in until everything was cleaned up. It's disgusting gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:05 am
I guess I'm just a calloused b*****d. I love animals. But I love my meat more. It doesn't matter to me how they die because once they are dead they are dead. It doesn't matter by then. The mindset in those places is that they are ultimately for food so money isn't going to be invested for making their living before they go to slaughter something special and luxurious.  

MortSanglant

Bloodgasm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:38 pm
I eat meat because its the way Its ment to be. I don't enjoy hearing, or knowing animals get treated cruely before being cut for meat. But I cant stop that. Me not eating meat dosent change anything.

Oh and its not cruel if its 1 shot to the head and dead, its quick and painless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:40 pm
Xtrez
I myself dispise animal cruelity. I'm a vegan (very strict vegetarian) for it. I don't eat meat, fish, eggs, and I don't do dairy products. I don't care it it will be the death of me or not. At least I'll die happy.

And my two bits on that video. They are taking the most important reproductive organ. Thus; I believe humanity will be screwing themselves in the end when their is no more off sping to to kill.

And I had a evil twisted thought. Why not let the meat eaters partially experience the pain of what the animals have to go though. I'm sure that will really pucker their arse.

Yet; the meat eaters are suffering by high cholesterol and bad diseases. So; I think that's a way the animals are getting some-what kinda of revenge. I still like my evil thought though. razz

Other then that; I believe animals and humands can get along. If given a chance.
Being pure vegetarian is pure-unhealthy.  

Bloodgasm

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:58 pm
overcastic
http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=meet_your_meat&Player=wm&speed=_med

this video shows how our meat is being treated. horribly, worse than horrible. eat meat or eat animal products you are supporting this

When I see a person harm any animal, I treat the human the same way. It, of course, is not my position to interfer but i really could care less for laws and rules. Hit an animal and I hit you. Use a weapon, I use on on you. Basically, this video makes me want to kill those shown on this tape and castrate them and scold them and ... (too pissed to contuinue)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:25 pm
Xtrez

Okay, and in exchange you have to go throw what plants go through. You will be sprayed with pesticides; you will have limbs severed because they do not look good; you will be ripped in half when harvest season comes.

Unless of course, you want to tell me plants are different from animals.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Ascher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:03 pm
Now mind you, I'm already pissed as is for reasons I'm not gonna go into, but I return to this topic to see people talking of hurting and attacking those who eat meat...

Well listen up people because if you even try something so foolish, just so you know you're gonna be pretty badly outnumbered as a hell of a lot of people on this blue Earth eat meat. It's what we humans have been doing as a race since day one, and it will never change no matter what anyone says. I'm a little tired of all this ranting I hear that it's wrong and evil to kill an animal. It's not... Animals are not humans. If I am starving and lost and close to death and I see a deer. Well That night I'm gonna be eating venison.

Yes I agree the way the animals are treated in that video is wrong. Yes I agree the conditions are terrible, yes it is horrible. But it's not gonna change. There are too many meat eaters around, and this means food has to be produced rapidly for the continually growing population, which means the conditions are only going to deteriorate as the need for speed rises.

But never... EVER attack someone for eating meat because no matter what you do they will not change thier ways, even if maimed, injured or beaten, you know what I would do in that position? I would eat meat to recover!

I'm sick and tired and angry at the world right now, and apparently I chose to vent said anger in this thread but if you feel like snapping at me for my views go ahead and pm me your thoughts.

Meat eater 'till the day I die...
-Ascher.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:07 pm
zz1000zz
Xtrez

Okay, and in exchange you have to go throw what plants go through. You will be sprayed with pesticides; you will have limbs severed because they do not look good; you will be ripped in half when harvest season comes.

Unless of course, you want to tell me plants are different from animals.
much agreed 3nodding  

Kitsoru

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:26 pm
orosake
Xtrez

Being pure vegetarian is pure-unhealthy.
3nodding you don't get enough of various nutrients in healthy levels without bunches of supplements, vitamins, and other substitutions. You'll likely live shorter than a meat eater, and I mean any NORMAL meat eater, not people who eat the frickin lard out of a jar. They're just asking to die.  
Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff