Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE Walking Dead!!

Back to Guilds

Everything on the walking dead 

Tags: Walking Dead, Zombies, Active, Help 

Reply Michonne
Demonic Angel Academy (Now Closed and Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:23 am
User Image

"Oh cool, anyway i came to say sorry i walked out on you like that, it was unnecessary, but also i was beginning to wonder if you didnt really like me, not like like but as a friend or something, thats why i wanted to get to know you better, i wanted to become you friend"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am
"Honestly, I've never liked anyone or ever had a friend before. I prefer to be alone. Most creatures stay away from me, that's just who I am. We can get to know each other, but I can't tell if I like you or not." She told him. It was uncomfertable to have another person in the room. To her it seemed crowded.

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:49 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18308093
OOC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 am
User Image

"Well okay, you want to take a walk outside?"
Kai says looking at her hoping she says yes

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

chibikaiba2011
Vice Captain

Conservative Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:08 am
((User name- DangerousdaniXD
Character name-anabell
Gender-Female
race-just human
age-17
picture (anime)-
User Image
likes-FOOD
dislikes-crowds of people,dresses,bugs,moving
bio- her parents just died and is living with her aunt and uncle who are rich and mean.she doesnt uunderstand why guys try to get with her and why the girls mostly hate her, she is always happy but really is just hiding her feelings of sorrow and hatrid beneath she has no friends because she just tranfered and is completely lost and not sure what to do so she sits in her dorm with her cat hishnu and reads.
Dorm # you want and on what floor (floors A B and C 12 dorms for Each)- floor C dorm 4  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:15 am
Liesolette nodded and walked out of the room. Luckily sijnce it was late there wasn't many people waling around the dorms or outside. She waited for him to step out then locked the door. "So what do you want to know?"

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

chibikaiba2011
Vice Captain

Conservative Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:24 am
Anabell was sitting in her dorm wondering why she had to be moved? why couldnt she have just stayed and lived with her friend, why did they have to be so cruel and make her stay with her horrible aunt and uncle?why did her parents have to die and leave her why wasnt she in her house when it burnt down? she turned to her cat "oh i know they tell me not to think like that but how can i not?" her cat just looked at her then layed down  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:27 am
User Image

"Lets just talk, and theres someone i want you to meet."
Kai winks at her then he walks out of the room. They keep walking down the hallways and Kai keeps his mouth shut until they get outside. When they finally get outside Kai whistles and all of the sudden, they see dust flying up in the air. Kai yells out "Shadow!"
Then a big black and white wolf jumps in the air howling and landing right in front of them.

Shadow>>>> User Image  

Shadow Demonic King
Crew

Michonne

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out