Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] God Information and Questing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kittio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:25 pm
Domain:Fur
Existing Overlapping Domains: manes, beauty
Physical Description: Fluffy furry and fuzzy! a huge mane, great thick fur that looks like it's being blown in the wind, and a nice long thick furry tail. I want him to have a pet hare that is huge and furry like a Flemish giant. I am unsure of pelt I was thinking natural colors of a lighter grey wolf or something to show he lives in mountainous lands.
Concept: Just a god with thick fur that can show off and share his domain with the mortals. just a cute new idea that hasn't been used
Temporary Powers: [Up to three. Be very specific with what they can do/can't do.]
1 - My cold senses are shivering: The ability to tell if anyone in the mortal or god world is cold and he can greet them
2 - Shaving my pelt: The ability to give someone some of his fur and it helps give them warmth for when they need it
3 - A new look: The ability to grant someone with a new fur, maybe to hide past scars or embarrassing marks.
Permanent Power: Warmth of a thick pelt: Grants any creature a feeling of always being warm when needed, this can or cannot show physically. He can make it so the creature chooses when he will feel warm or he can punish them with feeling to hot or having a thick pelt.

Domain:Pelts
Existing Overlapping Domains: animals, beauty, cratfsmanship , crafting, hybrids, pets, predators, prehistoric animals, prey, camouflage.
Physical Description: I am thinking a pelt of a darker grey wolf since she is sister to god of fur. I want her to have a grand pelt that cover her entirely with a patches of all kinds of pelts. I also want her to have a pet serval who can show off a cool pelt.
Concept: Just a good idea to be siblings to fur and show off the variety of pelts
Temporary Powers:
1 - A new look: The ability to grant someone with a new fur, maybe to hide past scars or embarrassing marks. (yes god of fur has this but they are siblings, if not allowed I can easily change it)
2 - Have one of my many: She can give anyone a pelt to help with perhaps hiding their current one or hiding the person
3 - unsure of her third ability
Permanent Power: have not fully thought of one yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 pm
Domain: Dysmorphia
Existing Overlapping Domains: Confusion, Identity, Imbalance (?)
Physical Description: A female with a mane, a canine look to the tail and hind-legs, horns, bat-like wings with feathers, and reptile scales along her flanks. An appearance of being 'mixed up'.
Concept: I... I don't even really know what made me think of it. But after I did, I really liked the idea!
Temporary Powers: [Up to three. Be very specific with what they can do/can't do.]
1 - Wrong: She can make someone feel like they're 'in the wrong body'. This lasts only a day or two at the most, but when under this power, the character in question feels extremely anxious and depressed. They may or may not be able to articulate what they feel is 'off' about them.
2 - Acceptance: This is sort of the opposite to Wrong. It only works on dysmorphic characters and it gives them a temporary feeling of peace. They still may feel that their body is 'not right', but this will not bother them while they are under her influence.
3 - New Reflection: Their character under her influence will see themselves as they feel they really are. This is entirely superficial, so a serval that thinks it's really a bird still won't be able to fly. Also, onlookers will see no difference in said character. This only works on dysmorphic individuals and only while they are in her presence.
Permanent Power: Change- She has the ability to give an SoA their 'real' form. She doesn't do this very often at all. I've also read the line-art limits and will respect them. I will also never alter an SoA against their player's wishes.

Chimerical Beast

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:43 pm
Domain: Curiousity
Existing Overlapping Domains: Choices, Conflict, Impetuosity, Riddles Mind, Philosophy, Secrets, Imagination

Physical Description: Female: White fur, ruffled wings, large... short ruffled hair. Worn out fur by the paws as if she's been searching. There are markings turning into different ones as it travels up wards and fades, as if waiting for more.

Concept: She is someone full of curiosity, always wanting a definite answer to the questions she asks. After one question is answered though, another one immediately arises.

Temporary Powers:
1 - When she comes into the vicinity of others, they can speak in nothing but questions if she chooses, ( Only when near her, they don't feel compelled when she leaves )
2 - When she comes in the vicinity of others they suddenly become curious of everything. ( Only if she chooses )
Permanent Power:
She will cause them to drive forward for the answer of their curiousness until it is satisfied.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:30 pm
Domain: Intoxication
Existing Overlapping Domains: Change, Chaos, Clumsiness, Colors, Confusion, Conscience, Culture, Deception, Distractions, Dreams, Festivals, Forgetfulness, Herb Lore, Hypnosis, Illusions, Imagination, Insanity, Laughter, Mind, Obsession, Passion, Psychopathy, Spirits, Tradition, Trickery, White Magic, Wisdom [ There could be more, but I chose the ones that seemed to embody my concept closest, at some level or another. ]
Physical Description: I do not have a definite design yet, but as a starter i'll give you my vague idea. He will most likely be very Bright in color scheme, think 70's. Very psychedelic and out there colors, with different designs ranging across his body. I haven't settled on an exact design, but i'm debating tribals or some sort of psychedelic pattern. He will have horns, that will be more similar to an animals antlers, since his form of intoxication is more aimed at a spiritual sense. His wings will be droopy, and possibly drippy looking, as well as his expression looking very far off and confused. Around his neck he will have a large necklace of sorts, that has vials of different sizes and shapes. His mane will have different leaves and feathers entwined in it.
Concept: Some lions use hallucinagins in order to enter an intoxicated state of mind that heightens their connection with the Earth and it's spirits. Other prides simply enjoy the buzz of intoxication that certain plants can give them.
--> If you have already figured out powers, this will help us!
--> Submitting powers is usually optional, except for gods with broad or unusual domains.
1 -
2 - [[ Powers undetermined, trying to be sure I don't step on toes. ]]
3 -
Permanent Power: [Only one. Be very specific with what they can/can't do.]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 pm
Domain: Angels
Existing Overlapping Domains: Demons, Virtue, Purity, Faith, Fidelity, Grace, Illusions, The Lost, Modesty, Oaths, Penance, Perfection, Sacrifice, Salvation, Innocence, Sin, Souls, Strength, Tradition, Truth, Unity, Love, Wisdom, Spirits, Guilt, Sanctuary
Physical Description: Basic Seraphim design.
-Base pelt is white with intricate, soft golden lines/markings on her shoulders/paws/cheeks and tail.

-Medium-small wings on the upper shoulder, large wings on the shoulder/upper back and medium large wings just under the middle wings or middle back. All these wings are white and feathery with small feathers floating around her.

-Long golden, slightly curly locks that pool down her neck and over one eye like human hair. Same as the tail tuft.

-A halo of golden bordering of slightly mother of pearl sits behind her head.

-No jewelry, but a soft, white silken scarf around her neck with gentle intricate designs in light blue thread.

-Eyes are soft sky blue.

-Always has a gentle smile upon her face.

Concept: This Goddess is like an overseer of good or pure beings that pass through the God's Haven and past it, coming to and fro between the realms of the Gods and Mortals to look over those that have good spirits/souls, somewhat like a guardian Goddess, but she has no real powerful to manifest or change the world around her physically. More on a spiritual basis.
Temporary Powers:
1 - Sins of the Past - She can see the sins or impure acts or thoughts a lion has had or done in their recent life, like looking at someone and seeing a stain on their skin or dirt on their face. ex; A slightly naughty cub will look dusty or partially dirty to her, a truelly evil lion will be caked with grime and muck.
2 - Through Heaven's Eyes - She can briefly allow a mortal to see the world how she see's other mortals. (either dirty or pure)
3 - Safeguarded - She can offer a very brief blessing to mortals that shields their actions/whereabouts for four days from evil spirits or dark Gods. This power weakens and is easier to track the more it's used.
(Not sure if these powers have stepped on some toes or not, maybe you guys can help solidify/straighten out the powers properly?)
Permanent Power:
Guardian Angel - She can stay with one mortal if they are overcoming a particularly hard obstacle in their life, offer them encouragement, try to protect them for as long as she is needed and when she is no longer needed she will leave the mortal.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:07 pm
Domain: Altruism
Existing Overlapping Domains: Charity, Loyalty, Duty, Conscience, Sacrifice, Survival
Physical Description: No items, they all end up given away when someone who needs them comes along. Otherwise general appearance is uncertain so far, it has no obvious look.. it won't be crazy, I tend towards simple things. And Just to put it out there, I totally want a monkey familiar if familiars are still allowable and it could be done. Vervet monkeys are known to display altruistic behaviour by giving alarm calls to alert the group of predators, they're small/simple, live in Africa and one could totally just be friends with the god.

Concept: Altruism is giving something that benefits another at a cost to you. It is a sacrifice with a purpose, and in the animal kingdom it is important to the survival.

While apparently it is selfless, the truth is that it can often serve a selfish purpose, which differentiates it from absolute selflessness (so I say, I am open to other interpretations. This is me trying to leave room for another domain). Evolutionarily speaking, an absolutely selfless individual would die fast and not be able to reproduce, thus eliminating whatever genes contributed to making it selfless. It can be a benefit to an individual to be altruistic.

Selfishness through selflessness, yay!

Temporary Powers:
1 – She can sense the natural level of altruism in an individual or group, but this is limited by proximity. She needs to be close enough to get a good sense of it.
2 – In her presence, however, mortals tend to become more altruistic. This wears off when she leaves.
3 – She may bless another with an altruistic attitude that lasts up to one day.
Permanent Power:
- Permanently instil altruism into an individual, making them selfless. A gift given only when deemed to be beneficial to the recipient, of course! Cannot be removed by Altruism herself, no matter how much she might want to if given reason to believe they would be better without.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm
Quest for an acension of one of my mortal SoA.

Domain: Perseverance (steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement.)
Existing Overlapping Domains: Mind, Strength, Hope, Duty, Determination, possibly Obsession
Physical Description: Very similar in appearance to her mortal form, including scars. Eyes start out orange-amber, and become blue as she grows, starting from the outside edges of the iris. She now has a pair of large wings with a structure very similar to those of a bar-tailed godwit, but with makings that would fit her coat pattern better, in her crimson, black, and gold. Her jewelry would be the same as that which her current mortal form wears, minus the necklace and gold bracelet.
Concept: A goddess who helps one strive for a goal, despite the obstacles, companion goddess in domain to Determination; he is the mindset, she is the action. Rebirth of the mortal Hakuna'jina.
1 - Keep on Going: Hakuna can 'encourage' someone to keep on going, no matter what. This 'encouragement' is empathetic, and instills the will to keep going no matter the hardships. Her 'encouragement' only lasts while she is there, but the after-effects can often make a difference...She often combines the 'encouragement' with actual words of encouragement.
2 - Water off my Back: She can 'shield' someone from the more hurtful things people say while pursuing their goal. She has to be in the area, and often shelters them under a wing as a physical representation that they're under her protection.
3 - Second Wind: Hakuna can grant someone mental or physical strength if they have used theirs up in pursuing their goal (however she has to approve of said goal). This is NOT permanent, and only lasts for 2-3 days AT MOST. After the effects fade, the receiver has to rest, or else do a great deal of damage to themselves as they HAVE overextended themselves.
Permanent Power: Never Rest: Used as a curse, Hakuna can induce a very specific sort of stubbornness in a creature. She can make it so that once they set their mind on something, they CANNOT give up on it. This can only be lifted IF they accomplish that something. Those who set their mind on something impossible, however...are doomed. Even if Hakuna wants to, she cannot lift this herself.

Roleplays:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:19 am
Edited: Because Kyle is a derp and shouldn't fill forms out when half-awake. uAu;;;
(Ps. Thankyou, mysterious God Mule<3 )

Domain: Possession
Existing Overlapping Domains:There's...a few dubiously. Confusion, perhaps - Cursed, maybe. Distraction, Psychopathy, - there's nothing that overlaps definitively that I can find, but there's plenty that COULD overlap.
Physical Description: Based off an OC - red tipped ears, blue eyes with black sclera, fluffy, large tail (slightly raccoon-like). Cyan markings on legs. Claws. Blond mane. Red spirits/swirls around him. sad smile. One solid bat-like wing, the other faded/half visible.
Concept: Possession is never alone. He always has a companion, always has another presence, another voice (or two or three or four) in his head. He struggled with it as he grew, but as an adult he's secure in the knowledge of another side, embracing his companions, whether for good or for ill. He's very much driven by his ghosts - even if he likes someone, he trusts the opinions of his spirits more - they're the ones in control, after all. He doesn't usually differentiate between the companions others can see, and the ones only he can, often leading to others dismissing him as crazy -- but he doesn't mind. After all, he's got enough friends already.
- note: For all powers, they can't do anything physical, at all - it's all about it being in the mind.
1 - I'm here: The feeling of a helpful presence, carried around with the creature who he's blessed. Length can last up to three days (fading/tapering off), and depends on how much the creature needs it. Just because his presence disappears, doesn't mean the creature has to give up on the belief that it's there.
2 - I'm watching: The negative version of the above power - a disapproving or menacing presence.
3 - Extra Presence: When in the presence of him, any creature gets the feeling that they're being watched - not just by him, but by many others. Whether this is positive or negative depends on the mood. Only works within his immediate presence.
Permanent Power:
1 - Always with you: This makes the creature possessed. Whilst not visible, the creature will have a spirit 'limpet' attached to them - maybe pestering them day and night, maybe dispensing advice, maybe just a feeling of warmth when they're feeling down - or maybe it laughs at them. Maybe it mocks them. Maybe it tells them they're a failure. Severity of this depends on why he did it, and the creature in question's mental strength - for stronger creatures, it could just feel like a niggling feeling, whilst for weaker-minded creatures, they might develop into psychosis.

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 am
Domain: Angels
Existing Overlapping Domains: Demons, Virtue, Purity, Faith, Fidelity, Grace, Illusions, The Lost, Modesty, Oaths, Penance, Perfection, Sacrifice, Salvation, Innocence, Sin, Souls, Strength, Tradition, Truth, Unity, Love, Wisdom, Spirits, Guilt, Sanctuary
Physical Description: Basic Seraphim design.
-Base pelt is white with intricate, soft golden lines/markings on her shoulders/paws/cheeks and tail.

-Medium-small wings on the upper shoulder, large wings on the shoulder/upper back and medium large wings just under the middle wings or middle back. All these wings are white and feathery with small feathers floating around her.

-Long golden, slightly curly locks that pool down her neck and over one eye like human hair. Same as the tail tuft.

-A halo of golden bordering of slightly mother of pearl sits behind her head.

-No jewelry, but a soft, white silken scarf around her neck with gentle intricate designs in light blue thread.

-Eyes are soft sky blue.

-Always has a gentle smile upon her face.

Concept: This Goddess is like a smaller/weaker variety of diety, a guardian, and guide under higher God/desses of lighter or 'good' domains. She is a gentle and compassionate creature and a representation of a belief that some Gods may have servants to act upon their behalf, or even that after a virtuous or good mortal dies, they are given a place as that God/desses servant for their deeds. As such she is also devoted and loyal to the belief that every mortal can and does have the ability to portray a great goodness and also loyal to the whim of any higher God/dess of a light domain that may ask of her. Because of this, she is extremely protective of mortals that harbor these qualities similar to these 'servants' and will frequently pass through the mortal and immortal realms to offer guidance or even someone to lean on in times of trouble.
Temporary Powers:
1 - Guardian Angel - She can stay with one mortal if they are overcoming a particularly hard obstacle in their life, offer them encouragement, try to protect them for as long as she is needed and when she is no longer needed she will leave the mortal.
She may not intervene in something with a stronger God/dess. It's not in her power to confront another deity.
2 - Safeguarded - She can offer a very brief blessing to mortals that shields their actions/whereabouts for four days from evil spirits or dark Gods. This power weakens and is easier to track the more it's used.
Permanent Power:
Always There - Even after the time period of Guardian Angel has passed, she can leave one of her feathers with the mortal so that she may always know where he/she is at all times.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:35 pm
Domain: Metal
Existing Overlapping Domains: Minerals, Crafting, Mirrors (since some are made from metal)
Physical Description: Dude.

Fur: Metal gray base. Somewhat on the darker side of gray, but not TOO dark. Has glowing markings on his legs in a gradient from bright yellow to dull red. The colors should resemble hot metal. The markings could resemble Ela tattoos, but without any discernable images - no leaves or frogs or crocodiles - just pretty markings. Markings can also be CC.

Mane: Black. Hairstyle is dreadlocks. Near the end of each dread is a ring of metal. Each dread has a ring of a different metal. One will have a gold ring, silver, copper, iron, platinum, nickel, etc. I realize most metals just look silvery-grey, so don’t stress too much about different colors for each dread.

Wings: Made of metal. No, he wasn’t born with them, he made them himself. The design is actually CC, but I would prefer them to be simplistic and nothing too overly mecha. Maybe just metal "feathers?"

Everything Else: Gold eyes. And then CC. I’d like him to have a few metal trinkets about, tail band and the like, but as for the actual items and distribution it will be up to the colorist.
Concept: The leonine denizens of Africa, especially the immortal, have tons of metallic objects. Everything ranging from jewelry, armor, and even weapons, can be found. BUT HOW? The God of Metal! Mostly I noticed that there’s tons of metal in the shop, but lions have no means of mining, smelting, or extraction. And saying that they found all of this stuff left behind from humans makes absolutely no sense. So I figured they needed a god around to help bypass all of that silly mess.
Temporary Powers:
1 – Metal Detector: Passive power. Can detect all metal within a 50 foot radius. This includes natural deposits beneath the ground and in the rocks, and also encompasses refined metal like jewelry. There are no "beep beep beep" noises.
2 – Midas Touch/Metalphysical (I can't decide which name is cooler): Can turn objects into any metal (not just gold, derp) temporarily. Cannot turn animals, even insects, into metal, but can turn plants. Nothing as large as a tree, however. Will stay metal for a day before reverting back to natural form, even if it was used in jewelry or whatnot.
3 -
Permanent Power:
ULTIMATE BLACKSMITH – Able to create metal items that will never rust, bend, tarnish, break, or scratch, unless done so by a relevant god. (For example: Water-based gods could rust, strength-based gods could break, etc.) Mortals will never be capable of damaging these items. This power does have limits, however. Not capable of creating ridiculously large items, such as full body armor. Can only create small to medium sized items, such as a necklace, leg guards, earrings, tail bands, etc. The biggest thing he can make would be a helmet. He is also able to “fix” an existing metal item and restore it to a new state, by removing rust, mending breaks, etc.

Wotcher

Ruthless Gawker

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:03 am
Domain: Paradise
Existing Overlapping Domains: Peace, Purity, Nature, Pacifism, Penance, Unity, Saviours, Sanctuary, Salvation and Sacred Ground.
Physical Description: Curly mane/tail tuft, endearing expression, multicoloured pelt. ‘ Sleeves ‘ on front legs. No wings. Three rooted tree on back/buttocks, small garden upon back, fading on the sides. ‘ Halo ‘ circling the circumference of the tree.
Concept: He brings peace of mind and spirit to those in need of their own paradise.
Temporary Powers:
1 – Peaceful Mind : For those of angry, turbulent, or overly fraught minds, Paradise could, for several hours, eleviate that mental weight. The effect would be akin to relaxation you feel upon hear/smelling rain, or feeling that pleasant wind.
2 – Nourishment : For those falling on hard times, Paradise will use some of the garden on his back to fill the needs of those in need. This will taste like whatever the individual would want, and gives them enough strength and will to hunt on their own. The effects of which last for only and hour or two, at the most.
3 –
Permanent Power: Personal Paradise : This power is a blessing as much as it is a curse, and one that he would be careful with bestowing. This paradise is very personal to the individual, and as such, it is not anything in the physical realm. It’s all mental. Being there a short time would make the affected creature feel energized, well rested. Euphoric, even. Going in it may have some good effects on the physical body, and the mind of that individual, but there are negative effects. Spending too much time in their paradise may make it harder to leave. Now this may end up with either their physical body withering away, if this paradise can keep the body 'alive', they may end up staying there forever. He would only bestow this upon the good, who are strong willed enough to not get ‘ lost ‘ or ‘ consumed ‘ by their own paradise. Or by foul creatures whom would surely fall and be ‘ consumed ‘.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:06 am
Domain: Combat
Existing Overlapping Domains: Blood, Chaos, Choices, Conflict, Conquest, Courage, Egotism, Envy, Guards, Laws, Oaths, Strength, War, and Warriors.
Physical Description: Large body, golden mane [ looong hair ], armor covering his body.
Concept: He knows the purpose and balance of fighting, and it’s placement in the world.
Temporary Powers:

1 – Adrenaline Rush : Gives a blast of needed adrenaline to heighten the sense and reflexes. Because this may wear heavily on the body, this power last only 10 minutes at minimum and 30 minutes at maximum.
2 – Call for Brothers : Deep, rumbly roar that can be heard for miles. Those who hear it are compelled for fight alongside the God, and may compel his enemies to find the will to fight him. This power lasts for 4 hours.
3 – Berserkers’ Rage : A blind, reckless rage. The berserking animal may attack anything and everything if not in control. This could include enemy, ally, or innocents. This power may only last for an hour.
Permanent Power: Eternal Conflict : The affected creature is afflicted with a curse. Anything and everything, friends, family, loved ones; they come across the afflicted will pick a fight with them. Verbal or physical.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:05 pm
Domain: Folk Magic
Existing Overlapping Domains: Sorcery (Granny Niblo), White Magic (Syrius Lionwing), Pain (Bluefire Dragonz), Pestilence (Mimsey), Five Senses (tuesdayscat), Voice (Natsube), Connections (Phiferwolf), Crafting (BluefireDragonz), Fairy Tales - Hanali (Eff Em)
Physical Description: Looks like a 'stitched' doll ( purples, blacks, lavenders ), herself and has ( bone like ) bat wings that help her mend dolls.

Concept: The Folk Magic domain is broad, but for the purposes of this goddess ( Easier SoA Maintenance ) I contracted them and pulled them close to just a specific way to use powers and of her domain. The domain hints on older traditions, and 'magic' that would not be otherwise magic for its fairytale ring to it. Traditions and magics that are too ridiculous to be put in the main category as Magic. Using a series of dolls to inflict various Pains/Illnesses/Restricting Senses. Her temporary powers seem to boarder a lot of ill willed things but her permanent power can aid or ill the SoA in question. A broad term and hopefully I may later down the road have more aiding powers ( Understanding with extensive rp 2 more powers can be obtained ). Which will help use her broad domain more.

Temporary Powers:
__ Temporary 1 - Pain. She can cause pain in any body part by poking the appropriate body part of her doll with a needle
( Porcupine needle ) ( The deeper the needle the stronger the pain is )
__ Temporary 2 - Sickness. She can cause any type of temporary sickness by drawing a mark on her doll in the appropriate area.
( Can only inflict one illness at a time )
__ Temporary 3 - Senses. She can temporarily take away any of the senses (but only one at a time) if she wraps a ribbon around the appropriate body part of the doll.
(eyes = sight, mouth = taste or speech, ears = hearing, nose = smell, paws = feeling)

Note for the dolls:
She would first have to get a piece of fur, to make any dolls, so as not to be too overpowered and to lessen conflict with the other domains. I would suggest putting a time limit on the temporary dolls ( Duration time: 1-2 rps, depending on severity and power // Also depends on the SoA's owner. )

Permanent Power: She can make one 'permadoll' at a time. This 'permadoll' gives her complete control over one being, allowing her to completely control their body and do anything she wants to them. Ill or Aid them, the power can also be visually interpreted as using the soa in question as a 'puppet'. However, while she is controlling them it's the only thing she can do - so it makes her vulnerable if someone finds her. She will relinquish control to the being once she has to go do other things, but she keeps the permadoll and has the ability to come back and take control again. If she wants to control someone else, she must destroy her old permadoll, thus severing the link to any previous being.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:39 pm
Domain: Labyrinths / Mazes
Existing Overlapping Domains: Earth - Ardhi-haia (Meepfur), Crafting (BluefireDragonz), Mind - Kafele ([Eskimo]) , Dreams - Khari (Xaki) ,
Camouflage (Lithia_Brandon), Caves - (silent nyhility), Change - (Mila Farrell), Choices - (Marushii), Clay -(Hanyousblood),
Courage - (GunSniper), Denial - (Dark Fire Angel), Epic Feats - (Demon_pachabel) , Frustrations - (Kimaria), Hardships - (Yin-Bug),
Lost, The - (Noyama) , Reflection - (DragonsRage24) , Trickery - (endejester), Minerals - Boma'madini (Tisiphone)
Physical Description: Dark greens, muddy colors and very 'tattered' looking mane, bark looking markings, FAUN ears, curves horns, and has hooves on his back legs and eyes on his forepaws. He resembles closely if not identical to Pan's Labyrinth 'El Fauno'. Having the little satchel that houses his 'sprites/fairies'. - He is wingless.
Concept: Basically one whom makes labyrinths, destroys them, creates them, and denies/helps others make it through. The domain is very specific and thus the concept is very much what the domain entitles it to be. The god is very much amused with his domain and abilities. It gets him through his lives easier when others are frustrated and think there is no hope.
Temporary Powers:
1 - Can make small mazes of little to no effort for amusement purposes ( Out of anything ), which can cause or inflict frustration to the SoA in question. He can also make small labyrinths in your mind that transcends through dreams.
( Iccly: 2 days to a week depending the energy he puts in to it // Ooc:Lasts 2 rps )
2 - Enlightenment, Helping others through the mazes that he created, and others have created.
3 - Fix, alter mazes that were NOT made by him.
Permanent Power: A thick, intricate maze that seems to have no end. This can help prides whom want to keep themselves hidden and thus having him make a maze so hard that others can perish through them. This does not only happen physically but can transcend through a dream and be trapped in labyrinth's dream forever. ( Til Another lifts the spell ).

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Edit: Failed the past my list of possible overlaps >.<;

Domain: Oddities
Existing Overlapping Domains: Arrogance, Beauty, Change, Colors, Conformity, Egotism, Envy, Exiles, Hate, Hybrids, Identity, Individuality, Judgement, Misfits, Pride, Purity, Vanity, [ Possibility of others, these are just the ones who seemed to stick out most with my concept. ]
Physical Description: A cosplay of sorts, he resembles Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. His light blue coat, has the dark blue zig zaggy blotch across the back, as well as a bit on his tail. He has long dark blue almost black claws, and alien like eyes - deep black orbs. Around his neck he has a red stripe and his chest has a golden diamond on it. His mane is dark blue. I also want him to have slightly bigger, rabbit-y ears, and two antennae between his ears. His wings, will more resemble Stitch's back spikes than wings, but will still give him the ability to fly. [ For the sake of description I listed him as a male, but I am undecided on whether it will ultimately be a male or female ]
Concept: He rules over the oddities of the world, more specifically the abnormal physical and mental traits of SoA. Such as birth defects, really odd markings, strange habits, and quirky behaviors.
--> If you have already figured out powers, this will help us!
--> Submitting powers is usually optional, except for gods with broad or unusual domains.
Temporary Powers:
1 - Inception: He can sense the pain and suffering of the SoA's he represents. From there he can plant an image of what they look like from the inside. This ability only lasts a few minutes up to 2 days. By this time their self image has usually improved.

[[ I may have one more to add, I just do not have its kinks worked out. Due to it's closeness to a few other abilities I may not even add it. ]]

Permanent Power: [[ May need to be adjusted, since I believe many God's have a similar power. ]] Eyes of the Beholder: The ability to either curse or improve upon a creature's physical abilities. Pure creatures with defects can be cured to an extent less obvious. Impure souls may have their physical features altered to show them the extent of the torture they have dealt to others. [ I.E. Those who judge the unfortunate will be made unfortunate, and the unfortunate found pure of heart will be blessed ]

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff