Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Ask anyone random questions! NOT DMv2/GUILD RELATED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:33 pm
Master_Toki
Okay Pweep,

What's the best way to get over 3k in one Booty Grab run? You must be an expert in this. xp

3k can be hard to get. I average 2k per tank. As Es said, learning the ways of the power up/down is vital. They usually make one arc while floating through the screen, which is the time to slip under them. If a power up is on the left side but you are on the right, and a clump of gold is coming down on the right, don't chase the powerup and miss the gold. Chances are you'll have time to get another powerup anyway.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:35 pm
aNameToForget
Why does Gaia never change the items that are inside Pink gift boxes? Or any of the boxes for that matter? It would be great to have variety once or twice a year.

Otherwise people would be demanding certain items to be placed into the giftboxes, and would require changes in the system. They are random and are probably hectic on the system enough. Rare items are hard to come by!
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Pixie-elf

Tipsy Fairy

21,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 pm
ll P W E E P ll
Pixie-elf
My question is....do you like teas and candies? biggrin

Yes I do, very much. Pomegranate tea and candles are nice 4laugh
User Image

Oooh, likesa the pomegranate tea and candies. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 am
aNameToForget
I have a question about the guild: Is the "Guild Suggestions & Site Feedback/Suggestions" 2 different threads? Can they be combined into just one? I noticed a couple different titles with the same general concept and I'm not clear on which one to post my comment/question in. And I don't want to post in both for fear of being annoying to the staff here. Thanks.
And for the fun part of tonight's question: What is your favorite time of year and why?
Am I glowing?

Actually, no. They are separate threads. One is for Feedback for the Website. The other is for feedback for the Guild. {* The "Guild Suggestions" is obviously for the guild and the "Site Feedback/Suggestions" is for the Website.

And, as for your second question, my favorite time is from the end of October to the end of January. This is because during that time, it is cold, dark, and rainy. Three things that I like.

I also like going outside in the dark and looking up at the stars. It helps me to think. ninja

Bump it here and/or here. Thanks. ^_^

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:48 am
aNameToForget

And for the fun part of tonight's question: What is your favorite time of year and why?

Since the first part of the question was DMv2/Guild related, it could have gone in the Questions and Assistance topic 3nodding

For your second question, my favorite time of year is around Halloween. It's my favorite holiday, although I don't do very much for it. I like candy!
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:35 pm
aNameToForget
ll P W E E P ll
aNameToForget

Since the first part of the question was DMv2/Guild related, it could have gone in the Questions and Assistance topic 3nodding

For your second question, my favorite time of year is around Halloween. It's my favorite holiday, although I don't do very much for it. I like candy!
User Image

Thanks to both of you for answering my questions. However, I've noticed that this is the second time or so where you have said a question could have gone in a different thread. Yet, your title states to ask any question at all.
Am I glowing?

Yeah. But then he made another thread for questions relating to the guild and site. Thereby making this thread for random questions.

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:27 pm
Awesomolocity
Am I glowing?

Yeah. But then heshe made another thread for questions relating to the guild and site. Thereby making this thread for random questions.

Fixed, i'ma girl xd

aNameToForget

Thanks to both of you for answering my questions. However, I've noticed that this is the second time or so where you have said a question could have gone in a different thread. Yet, your title states to ask any question at all.

That may be a little confusing. I'll change the topic title, sorry for the confusion. 3nodding
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:07 pm
Hey there. I was wondering what your favorite type of food is?  

lock the cashbox

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:16 pm
Lucky Irish Mom
Hey there. I was wondering what your favorite type of food is?

Chocolate! xd I am a choco-holic for sure.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 pm
What's your favorite kind of chocolate then?  

The Real Bright Eyes

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:41 am
ll P W E E P ll
Awesomolocity
Am I glowing?

Yeah. But then heshe made another thread for questions relating to the guild and site. Thereby making this thread for random questions.

Fixed, i'ma girl xd
Am I glowing?

You know what I meant. emo

I didn't mean "he" as a gender, though. xP I know you are a girl. =O

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:52 am
The Real Bright Eyes

You redface

Really though, Dove milk chocolate. I like dark chocolate too but it gets too much after a little while. The little Dove heart candies are nice to have.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm
ll P W E E P ll
The Real Bright Eyes

You redface
User Image
Am I glowing?

That was some ChatterBox humor right there. Some good quality ChatterBox humor.

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces