Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Gold - A Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild to talk to others, keeping a golden attitude! 

Tags: Mudkips, discuss, questions, bumping, friendly 

Reply Questing // Donations
I feel in the giving mood. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinated pigeon

Tiny Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:04 pm
this is what i want ^^ Obsidian Maqhuitl
because it will get me closer to my dream avi!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:04 pm
i want the lustry scoundrel or panda slippers or fallen wish 2nd gen or elegant veil because i am saving up for a dream avi and it is hard to get gold beacause i dont get to spend alot of time earning and i suck at it. if i can get one of these items that would be great.  

Obey Pharaoh

Whimsy Purr

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:51 am
Hi. I would like some gold at LEAST more than 50. I want to make a gaia guild, but I neeeeeeeeeeeeed money for that! If there was any one that could help PLEASE Donate to me! Half of the money would go to my dream avi. Please halp me.

Sig: Please donate anything ANYTHING for my dream avi!:  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:36 pm
I would like to get 3,000 gold to help me start my own guild where people can debate about anything.  

Avenging Eternity

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100

1EbonySkys

3,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Member 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 pm
i really want the enchanted book 7th gen, ive wanted it since i joined gaia but so far no luck. can you help me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:26 pm
i need 10,000 only. for my dream avi its a pretty cheep one but i think it's cute.  

ivorynight

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Celestele-Owl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:33 am
robbieemery4
Okay today I feel like giving away some gold. I know a lot of you are trying to buy items but don't have enough gold. Well that's where I come in : ).

Post something that you want (or you can post an amount of gold you want). Tell me why you want it and why you deserve it.

I want 100k because I think you'd be very nice if you did  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:02 pm
20K is what I need  

Sacred Vows

Gracious Worshipper

lids_freak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:55 pm
I need Trendy skinny jeans and the reason I think I should get them is because I try hard and when I get them I get hacked and that was another account and I really need them for my dream avi and if I get rich I will donate half my proceeds to you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:46 am
if u could b so kind as 2 grant me a winter rose ill b 4ever grateful
reason: iv been on gaia 4 bout 3 years but i have never had the time 2 buy myself a winter rose  

B0N3RIFFIC

JEZUS X

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:50 am
I've been questing for a deah whisper for almost as long as i've been on gaia. Either that or 50k in gold would be nice. Thanx  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:11 pm
welll...... i saw this amazing dress (seafoam dress) its like around 155,000 gold (i know its a lot) i really like it and i look amazing in it. and i always go on gaia even on a bussy day. soo i really want this dress. plz help  

Selenetrope

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100

43R0 Stole Your Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:58 am
robbieemery4
Okay today I feel like giving away some gold. I know a lot of you are trying to buy items but don't have enough gold. Well that's where I come in : ).

Post something that you want (or you can post an amount of gold you want). Tell me why you want it and why you deserve it.
i would want a demonbow because it will look good with my avi biggrin and ive been hacked with my other account and in my other account i had 1k of gaia cash,4 grunnys,holt gauntlets,sommoning tome,and inara's beads  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:27 am
I would like one thing and its pretty expensive and its called white body dye i would like because it would help my dream avi .
would that work?  

Joyful-Nightmare

missglossy3587

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:46 pm
i would like 20k
because i am working on my dream avatar and so far its not going so well  
Questing // Donations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers