Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
Empress Dee's Special Training Facility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luciferarino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
Arino watched as xaldin levitated in the air "I'm not going to start this fight in the air so your going to either have to start or your going to have to come down here your choice" Arino looked up at Xaldin and cracked his knuckles along with his neck  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

Xaldin cracked his neck then teleported behind Arino facing backwards.
Why...can't you fly?

Eighth Diviner

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Luciferarino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Arino turned around and floated up to where Xaldin teleported from "no I can fly quiet easily I just don't like starting sparring matches in the air" Arino floated down to the ground "So since I proved I can fly why don't you start things off"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Xaldin was a little confused but he didnt mind it as he charged at Arino at a fast pace.
If you say so...fine i'll start.

Eighth Diviner

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Luciferarino generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Luciferarino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:58 am
User Image
Arino put his guard up and waited for Xaldin to get closer to him then threw a punch at his face while sending one at his stomach  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

Xaldin intercepted Arino's punch with his knee as he shifted his head to the side dodging Arino's attack. Then threw his elbow at his face while sending his leg to Arino's hip.

Eighth Diviner

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Luciferarino

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image
Arino teleported above Xaldin and raised both of his hands above his hand and brought them together and aimed it at Xaldin's head then moved his right hand away and shot a energy blast at his chest  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

((OCC:Sorry for the late posting, havent been on in a while..))

Xaldin faced the energy blast head on as he broadened his chest as he let out a yell, taking no damage from the blast. Xaldin then dashed to Arino with some energy channeled into his fist, showing a blueish aura.

Eighth Diviner

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Luciferarino

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image
Arino shot and energy blast at Xaldin's face then teleported above him "Masenko" and fired it one handed at him

((OCC:It's ok I was just wondering if you were going to post sometime this month))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image

Xaldin dodged the Masenko and teleported in front of Arino, brining his face to Arino's gut. "Saiyan Jab"

Eighth Diviner

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:03 pm
Secretly, the daughter of King Trunks and Prince Goten was watching from the window her tail wagging in anticipation loving every minute of the battle. Her name was Ladybug, and like the insect, she has four beauty marks right on her back and her saiyan fur was a reddish brown in color. She wasn't all that tall yet, so she had to use some wooden crates, now in shambles to hoist herself to the window. She was also one hundred percent distracted.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Arino put his hands on Xaldin's shoulders and used rolled over him and tightened his grip on his shoulders and threw him over his shoulders then fired another one handed masenko at xaldin  

Luciferarino

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:21 pm
It was then that Ladybug did the un-ladylike thing. She farted. The smell of her passed wind seeped into the training facility, thus making the two sparring saiyans aware of her presence.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

Xaldin deflected the blast to where he first sensed the presence of the unknown spectator. Then Xaldin turned his attention to the figure while keeping his eyes on Arino, maintaining his guard. Hmph...show yourself..what is that smell?

Eighth Diviner

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:32 pm
Ladybug entered the chamber, a green toxic cloud floating from under her tail. "Hi guys," she said sheepishly, "I'm Princess Ladybug, daughter of Lord Trunks."

Deep down she knew she farted and that cloud was a result of it still going. She had to wonder, for a moment what the guys training would say next.  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff