Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Pirates! ~A fantasy rp~ (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:57 pm
Nova cast a glare, she had seen the vessel approaching, but this wasn't who was initially going after them. She looked at the Cross bow that the man was aiming at them. "The Government doesn't belong on this vessel" She growled at him "If you know what's good for you, you would leave this second before you lose your life!" She drew her pistol and aimed it at the new man, ready to shoot him if need be.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:05 pm
Alek stared. They hadnt cover this in any of his classes! "Anything on the waves is, umm, under the law, duly allowed to be boarded and inspected by.." The woman's furious stare cause him to quail, he lowered his crossbow..."Ok, look, i'm not here in any offical capacity, I just wanted to help. Whats going on here?" His scholars eye for detail noticed the bundle she was clutching to her chest, "Hey...whats that?" Eyebrows raising, he stepped forward slowly..  

Ishikawa Takeda

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:08 pm
Nova took another step back as she glared coldly at the new man "What's in my bag is for me to know and for me to know only! Take another step and i'll blow your brains out!" She warned, moving the bag out of his sight and hopefully out of his mind. "It's nothing that anybody such as yourself would need to know, this ship is not meant for those from the Government so i suggest you get off and move on your way" She nearly growled in warning.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:18 pm
Alek sighed. "You know what! Fine! But don't whine to me when you these nice guys don;t take care of you!" Alek nimbly lept over the deck, landed on the dock, and ran toward town. Let's see what that uppity...."GUARDS! COMMOTION!"  

Ishikawa Takeda

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:36 pm
(( XD IM SORRY!!! i didn't understand the post XD ))

While the girl was distracted by the Government ship, Isshuin ran over to the anchor wheel, gave it one hard spin, pulling it up. He ran for the masts and cut the ropes, releasing the sails. He made a mad dash for the wheel and got the ship out to sea. The ship sailed quickly as the wind began to blow. He veered hard left, knocking himself off balance. He held tight to the wheel and spun the ship in a huge circle, the gold blade on the keel cutting through a small building. He got up and got the ship out further at a good speed. The ship being as light as it was, charged directly at the skirmish behind them. The gold blade cut through the Government ship and kept quickly in a line straight out to sea. For the first time in many years, Isshuin was enjoying the seas again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:49 pm
Lathurian watched as the ship he saw the flare from slide out of the port.... and into their waiting jaws. Their ship cut them off quickly, cannons at the ready. Lathruian held up his hand however, holding their fire. He used his powers gently to land on the boat and look at the assalents. "Im sorry Miss, but you left rather quickly before I could collect what I was looking for. Also, im not as..... depleated as I was last time for you to escape." He looked up the mast to see Anna. "Good work Anna. I have decided once again not to kill you. You are better alive than dead to me." He looked back to Raven and then over to Shadow, looking him up and down. "Well now, it looks as if we have a few guests. Mind if you all join me on my ship?" It was more of a command. He looked over to Isshuin. "That is if your Captain would like to join us too. I promise this ship will not come to harm, or its..... crew Captain. So please, join us for a bit of Lunch." Lathurian was evil to the core, but had his manners as well.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm
Anna did a spinning fall landing perfectaly behinde them creating a wall of fire so they couldnt back up. "o Lathur, ur words sway me" she was joking and smiling walking slowly up behinde them. her fire wall increaseing in tempertare making her hair stand on end and made her skinn glow a golden tan. the pirates she had come to the island with were back in there small boat and closing in from behinde.
"ye'all really must join us for lunch, tis the best on the sea" she winked at shadow taunting him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm
Nova cast a cold glare up at the girl but backed away from the man. She wouldn't give the map over that easily, and if she needed she would once again make her escape. She looked to Shadow "Your next job begins now. He's your target. I'll pay you if you pull a successful Job" She growled as she leaped off the boat once again, fleeing once again to the sky, clinging tight to the bag as her wings appeared once more on her back. She hated how she had to continue to flee, and didn't know how many times she would be able to do this. Her wings brought her higher and higher away from the ship's and she cursed loudly, that was the second ship that was captured! Was it even possible for her to get away from this island without losing more ships?  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm
holding the all with one her hands she looked in to the sky and cast fire from her eyes at the Silver haird girl. trying to push her back in this direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:13 pm
Sitting on a shore side resturant, eating a bowl of figs, Alek watched a wall of flame erupt on the ship, this just after another vessel had come across it's path and boarded it..."Well....at least I get a show with my meal"  

Ishikawa Takeda

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Lathurian glared at Anna but said nothing as he just used his power to bring her back. He didn't want to harm her, so he used his power gently. "Now now, lets not be rude. Ill make a deal with you, you can keep the map and stay as one of my crew. Or you can die here and I take it. I really dont want to have to do that, but I will if I must. And as for you, O assassin, I would take the same offer. Ill pay you double what she is paying, just to make sure she..... stays in line. And I have much, much more money." Lathurian kept his face in a buissness like manner.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:21 pm
Anna caought his glar. "aw u no i wasnt aming to hit her or i woulda of capin." she looked down.
"and hey" she piped up "being part of the crew isnt really that bad even if Lathur seems like the biggest grump ever."
she mdae sure that the fire wall didnt scorch the ship either

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:29 pm
Nova had tried and tried to get away but she felt his power going over her body and dragging her back, it felt almost like a cold hand was dragging her back. She glared death at him, he was making the same deal that she had made with Isshuin, oh how she hated karma, hated it so much right now. She huffed "And what would be in it for me? Once i'm in your crew whos to stop you from taking the map while my gaurd is down?" She growled, her mind going over everything that could go wrong. She could tell that he would be the kind that would only keep her alive as long as he needed her, and the second she became useless she would be discarded like trash.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:36 pm
Alek stared. Had that woman flown into the sky, only to be..pulled out of it. "Well, that turns it. Im following them. One way or another...I'm not defenseless...and I have to know how that was done..." Bending his knees he slid quickly to the ground, his half finished figs alone on the roof.  

Ishikawa Takeda

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:36 pm
Isshuin didn't know what to do, so like every good captain he sat on his deck and drank. "Hey *burp* you with the...face. Lather or whatever your name is. The map....Is right here!" Out of his coat he pulled the map that Nova was trying to save. He took out a cig and lighted it. *puff puff* He held his light to the map, then look over at the girl. "Sorry cutie" he winked at her. " Hey! Lather, let the girl go and i'll personally navigate you to the huge red X on this here map. Dont believe me? Fine. I am a pirate after all. But just know the Wavecrest is a fine vessel, just let the girl and the assassin go." He lowered the map to lighter synging an edge of it. "OH! and don't think about using your fancy powers and magic or the map is done"  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff