Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply >^Beginners^<
School's out![[Open/Accepting/Started]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready to try it out?
  Yes
  I don't know....
  No! You missed something that I don't know!!
View Results

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 pm
Ayame Mizuko
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Thinking she nodded."Depending on what you like to do.Theres a martial arts building, park, many resturaunts, skate parks, lakes, pools, and probably much more."She said.She wondered what time it was.

...But that doesn't mean I can't kick your butt.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm
[}Derrek Accio{]

"Oh umm thanks." "Yah I just moved here and my mom told me to go around the town and try to make some friends, parents these days." heheh.

(Thats a fake laugh.)  

Morwinn

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:38 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

"Yeah.I know.It's like they have no life of their own so they try to control ours."Isn't that right dad?She thought.She waved the thought off and looked over towards where she thought her house was.She couldn't see it because of the houses her in the suburbs but she thought she could see part of Lake Ushina.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:47 pm
[}Derrek Accio{]

Derrek followed the strange girls gaze over the town. " So umm.... What are you looking at.?."

Morwinn

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:54 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi snapped out of her aze hearing him speak."Oh nothing.My house is over there a little ways.By the lake.My family owns a small portion of the Lake."She said.Then she remembered Exodus' party today."Hey since your new why don't you come to a party to celebrate summer?"She asked."It's this afternoon."She added.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:57 pm
[}Derrek Accio{]

Derrek didn't know what to say this was the first time anyone had ever invited him to something let alone a party. " I would love to but... wouldn't the host get mad if you brought a stranger to their house.?.

Morwinn

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:06 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi shrugged."I'll kick his butt. He lives around here somewhere.I'm sure he won't mind."She said."Either that or i'll tell him you're my friend and I invited you."She added.She didn't think he would mind since he didn't really know her well yet he had invited her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:11 pm
[}Derrek Accio{]

"I really shouldn't but....." I better just except to go because she probably could kick my a** to. "Okay I guess I will go it will just get my mom out of my hair."

Morwinn

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

She smiled."Great. I think h lives on this street right here."She said pointing to the street across from Derreks'.Then it occured to her."You're not scared i'm going to hurt you are you?"She asked.She never would but some people thought it was wierd she was a martial artist.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:19 pm
[}Derrek Accio{]

"Of course not, why would you even think that .!."

Morwinn

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:22 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi looked down."Well I am a Black Belt in Martial Arts and used to be in the top 5 martial artists in my school.Some people are scared to get me angry.That's why no one pranks me or anything."She forced a small laugh."I just wanted to make sure."She said looking back up.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:28 pm
[}Derrek Accio{]

"Thanks for telling me that." Derrek tried to force a smile and not look scared. "Umm... so do you want to go to his house."

(Derrek is such a wussy lol.) neutral

Morwinn

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:32 pm
-|Yumi Ishiyami|-

I might be a girl...

Yumi looked up at the sky for a brief moment."Not quite yet.It's still a little early."She said."Besides I need to run home to get my cell phone.So I can't go there right away anyway."She said.

(I see that.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:36 pm
[}Derrek Accio{]

Derrek pointed up the driveway. "Well if you want to know my house is right their."

(You don't know me,)LOL
sweatdrop  

Morwinn

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:42 am
Exodus quickly got int the shower and washed himself up. It was nice to feel fresh and clean. He put his clothes back on and tidied up his hair a bit before taking his hand and messing it up till it looked decent. He walked out and saw his friend hooking up a laptop to the speakers. He was a wiz when it came to those kind of things. Exodus smiled before flipping out his phone and sending everyone a text saying to drop by for the party in about half an hour. He flipped it closed and checked on the grill. He slapped some burgers on it and began adding the finishing touches.  
>^Beginners^<

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff