Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)
The resistance ((Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:49 pm
((Oh sorry well have fun in college! Didn't know you was in college sorry!!))
Drake still cutting some wood around the campfire,he pulls out a ciggerate puts part of it in his mouth and goes to the fire and it lits up and the Drake starts to smoke,whiel waiting for Francesa.

"I hope she's ok, she's pretty cute I must say."Drake thought in his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:03 am
A jet drove past them "That's the help" The jet drove to the south location and bombed the rear side blocking all nazis inside the medical bay and landing with a group of british soldiers jumped out and faught the nazis back intot he building "BLOW IT UP!"

Riku looked at the jet and know they would lose so he retreated to the forest west of the medical bay  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:14 am
Francesca wasn't happy she had hit the blow button as soon as the assistance arrived. "Great there gos my job" She met back up with the others"Thanks but i had it i hit blow as soon as they arrived really great at trusting me with the job" She was pissed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:37 am
"Sorry ma'am" The biritish soldiers replied "We were to only be involved as a last resort and we killed any retreating... So i'd say we were a success"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:26 pm
dark_moon_star
Francesca wasn't happy she had hit the blow button as soon as the assistance arrived. "Great there gos my job" She met back up with the others"Thanks but i had it i hit blow as soon as they arrived really great at trusting me with the job" She was pissed.

"IT is ok it is not your fault we just had a mis communication between the three of us, and we need to work on that."Drake said walking to Francesa.

"Are you ok Francesa? How many troops are still with you? Did you recruit more?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:45 pm
"Thirty more lost Jacobs and Davenport " She said "we have 5 injury's nothing fatal just fleshsy "Sorry my radio got smashed by one of there horses they had us on the run torugh a wooded area firing tanks .  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:15 pm
Leon looked at her "Just put the injured on the floor and i'll try my best... As for the troops, I just had a feeling they would alarm the big station just a few clicks away from all three bases so i asked the british for some assistance... I didn't mean to offend francessca, if it makes you feel better you have a tank now"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:53 pm
dark_moon_star
"Thirty more lost Jacobs and Davenport " She said "we have 5 injury's nothing fatal just fleshsy "Sorry my radio got smashed by one of there horses they had us on the run torugh a wooded area firing tanks .

"Damn."Drake said when Francesa reported that soldiers were dead."Ok listen I'm heading to towns to find/recruit some more soldiers were gonna need alot of soldiers for this war and hopefully we can expect some alliance also."Drake said as he paced back and forth to figure out which towns to go to.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:20 am
"We will have more backup shortly... I requested for help from both britian and america" Leon looked at francesca and pouted "Am i forgiven?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:11 pm
"Well your not forgiven until we can hold off the Nazi until the help arrives."Drake laughed for a bit and went back to his woodcutting then he gets up."Hey I'm going to some towns to recruit for more people."Drake gets his stuff before he leaves."I'll be back in a couple of days."Drake said and walks off the campsite.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:31 pm
Wolf waited patiently for his drop off from an old para- glidder. After a couple minutes of ignoring the annoying jump sergeant. He was soon cleared to jump. Taking off out the door.
He landed in an empty field near a city.He sneaked through the buildings and sewers until he saw his contact. Slowly walking up behind him and raised his revolver to his head.
"You Leon.I'm Wolf, the black operations agent.

He explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:42 am
Leon looked at him and smiled "So... You understand the situation wolf?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 pm
Wolf slighty smirked wile he holstered his revolver.
If you mean you need weapons and equipment, and you didn't expect one man for reinforcements.Then yes,I understand the situation."
Wolf pulled his BAR off his back and chambered a round.Then reached into his pack and pulled out a small scope and attached it to his rifle.
"Just a heads up.Even if your running the show for the Resistance.My job is to only get you your weapons.I will not be ordered and I will not fight unless someone is in the way of the hidden aresenal."
Wolf rested the gun against his shoulder.
"Now...I would like to meet your vital operatives."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:24 pm
Drake leaves the campesite and goes into one ofthe towns that live near the campsite, he gathers all of the townspeople together he gives out the same speech as before,and then when he leaves town he sees 30 men and women together,and he brings them back to the campsite.

They arrive at the campsite."Yo I recruited 60 people alltogether this is going good so far!"  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:43 pm
Leon nodded "We got francessca and last time i seen drake he was over there woodcutting" He pointed to francessca "As for weapons we just robbed some equipment to a Nazi training camp which was also a mechanical facility"  
Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games