Submit

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:52 pm
"shuuut uuupp yoou ffuucing locer!"terrence looking at gary with a angry face " i better go get mariana and leave...before things get outta control..."andrew thought running back to his house  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:20 am
Gary ignored him, having spotted the very person he was looking for walk this way"Well now, look who's come crawling back"he said, gaining a laugh from all his buddies.

Wille drew his Katana"No gary, i've come to finish this once and for all"as he said that, Gunner and his friends came up as well, Gunner holding a Colt Magnum in both hands.  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:12 am
"wake up wake up! terrence is outside and there's people fighting! we have to leave NOW!"andrew said shaking mariana
"terrence...you know what! screw running terrence is starting to piss me off!"mariana said turning on a fire cracker than throwing it at terrence  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:27 am
Gary aimed at willie"Say night nigh-YARGH!!"gary screamed as Willie ran right at him, slicing off his left hand.

Willie smiled with satisfaction, dodging a blow from a guy wearing an ' I'm with stupid' Shirt.

Gunner smash his bat down on another guys fingers, causeing the guy to scream in pain.  

drake fukiyamo
Crew

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:41 pm
the firecracker knocked out terrence
"ah man! why does that damn drug bum gotta be so weak!"mariana said with a angry look "he's high what do you think...im gonna knock out a few guys.."andrew said taking out his slingshot and shooting a guy with a new york jersey on  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:32 pm
Kilik came in looking for what was making all the noise
" Hey, Shut the F**k up! Im tryn to play X... hey Mariana! Uh, you need help?"  

InJustX

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:34 pm
"kilik wazzup! and nah im good you wanna bust up some niggahz?"mariana said taking out a katana and slicing someone's arm off "a friend of you'rs?"andrew said shooting 2 more guy's in there eye's  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:41 pm
" Of course i know her, or else i wouldn't know her name, duh! Oh and id love to knock some Ni99as out!"
Kilik pulled out his dual BB pistols and shot some guy behind Mariana. " Lets do it to it!"  

InJustX

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:43 pm
"YA BOY!"mariana said kicking a guy in his neck than slicing another guy's head off "you gotta piont.."andrew said using real bullet's as amo for his slingshot  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:48 pm
" Hey um Andrew, right? your using real bullets?! Dude you could hurt someone... OHHHH!"
Kilik said while popping one pistol into a dude mouth and firing.
" Hey Mariana, how'd these Ni99as get, wait"
Kilik pistol whipped some guy creeping up behind Mariana.  

InJustX

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:53 pm
"you'r hurting people to so don't start talking..."andrew said shooting a guy's ear "thanks man and i don't know where they came from they just appered outta know wheres!"mariana wiping blood of her katana with some guys shirt  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:59 pm
" Uh-huh, you should better security round here, i hear insurance stickers scare the s**t out of robbers."
Kilik kicked some guy to the floor and repeatedly shot him in his nuts.
" Yeah you like that don't cha biatch!"  

InJustX

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:03 pm
"that's all of them...but that big guy is that ninja looking dude's suckah...so how bout we tagg some walls and s**t like that!?"mariana said presenting 2 spray paint can's to kilik
"what! oh c'mon mariana don't vandilize some hard working american's property!!"andrew said trying to act like a proper legal guardian to mariana  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:39 pm
" Mariana! How dare you? You should know i would never do something like that! I can never use someone else's cans! "
Kilik pulls two cans out of his pockets , Grinning idiotically.  

InJustX

ino zalito
Captain

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:42 pm
"hahaha and andrew don't be a a*****e"mariana said looking at andrew with a grin "but! ah c'mon!! am i the only mature one here!"andrew said with a glump expression  
shattered blades

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff