Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 pm
Rosario Meliane Sakura
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Miroku Yoshida_

The Red Strings of Fate has Brought us Together....

Rosario finally caught her breath, she spoke in a low soft tone " There is a girl back there, they did something to her. And I don't know, I paniced and ran away... You have to help her, please mister." She grabbed his hand dragged him back to the spot were she last saw them. When they arrived she ran back and hid behind the boy, who she brought back with her. " That man did something to her." She said to him in a whisper low enough to where the other guy in white couldn't hear her.

.....As the Flow of Reality Tears us away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:47 pm
Isabelle Celeste Vonsurai

User Image

Isabelle looked at the man that was approaching her gradually. She blinked when she looked at him, was she okay? "Where is this place?" she asked him with another question. She was lost and confused to why she only remembered being asked for a second chance to live. Who was she? What was her name? What did she liked? She was confused within herself not even knowing herself at all. Soon a flashblack came into her head as her name came into her head. Isabelle... Is my name? She thought to herself.

"If I told you I was fine then it would be a lie."  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

"I can't help the fact that you see things diffrently..."

Miroku stood up and a smile was on his face, he chuckled a bit " You will be fine, nothing to worry about. I know it may behard to belive but we're trying to help you, not the other way around. Now I can let you rest here or i'll take you to your room were you could lay on your bed. Pick one because you can't walk yet, you'd become extreamly sick and dizzy if you stand up." He told her handing out his left hand.

"... But I can show you the way we see things."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

Ateryu allowed himself to be dragged by this stranger. If it meant getting out of his usual lifestyle, then he'd do anything. When he arrived he didn't know what to do. Fighting only meant sedation and solitary confinement. Yet he felt like he needed to help in some way.

Ateryu looked at the guy that the stranger pointed out. He kept his ever going emotionless state and also looked at the girl. She was obviously in pain. This was definitely an interruption in his routine. Something he's never seen before.

He went up to a blood puddle next to the girl and ran his hand in it. Ateryu looked at the liquid, intrigued by the crimson color. " Red ... " he said entranced, completely ignoring the situation. He rubbed his fingers together and lets it cover his hand.

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

Riku looks around and shrugs "I'm not entirely sure... I think it's called an IRIS or something? I heard people back there... But i'm more worried about you then all of us right now, you alone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:55 pm

User Image

Why was this person that was standing there so worried about her? And what was this IRIS? She was curious about all these things to what was happening. She blinked many times not understanding why worry about her. "Why worry about me?" she asked him. Isabelle's head was filling with questions pretty quickly as she was talking to this man whose name she didn't know.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Riku looked at her "Because you look like your alone... Being alone in this place isn't safe... Sorry for my rude attitude my name is Riku, what's your's?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 pm

User Image

Isabelle listened to him as she heard him describe how she shouldn't be alone in this place. "Isab... Isabelle," she said as she was trying to remember the name in her head from her flashback.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image
The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

"Im not like the rest of them here you know that" She stood up and felt dizzy "Damn" she faltered in an attempt to walk nearly toppling over back on to the cold icy white floor.

Ill never behold it again ,I took it for-granted..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image

"Well isabelle would you like some company and a guide around parts of this place?" Riku asked her and smiled going to grab her hand gently  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:16 pm
Rosario Meliane Sakura
User Image

The Red Strings of Fate has Brought us Together....

Rosario shivered when the guy rubbed the blood over his hands, her grip on his hand grew tighter. The sight of blood brought back unpleastent memories from when she was a slave and was beaten. Her scars on her back burned. After somethime she relized she was digging her nails in the guys palm. She withdrew her hand " Oh, sorry. " she apologized.

.....As the Flow of Reality Tears us away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:23 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

Miroku caught her back to give her support just incase if she were to fall. " I think it might help if you just wait abit." He told her as he gently pushed her back down. " Are you hungry? I could quickly run to the caferteria and get something for you." He asked her.

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image

"Im Fine thank you I don't have much of a apatite at the moment being after all my stomach hurt pretty bad, Thanks to all the med's in my system thanks to the screw up nurse. How did she even get a license, she is rude and not smart at all "

She huffed and then looked at him she laughed, She was making a ranting mad fool of her self.He had saved her life and she hadn't even said thank you but it wasn't like it was a life she wanted to keep but it was better then nothing at
all.

"Thank you".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:47 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

" It's not like you would have died, I think. But if you did we could just bring you back after we repair the damages and you would be more boinic. I don't see why that a bad thing, in my point of view you should be happy to still be here. Yet there are others who are selfish and always want more." He looked at her with a small smile that wasn't really noticable. Then stared off into the distance before he sat down beside her.

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

dark_moon_star
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image

"Your not in my position I think your view point might change if it where reverse" She looked at him so crude talk made her head hurt, She didn't like thinking about the fact she was almost a robot completely thanks to a semi not paying attention on a high way.

Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff