Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Tokolosh'Watoto-Announcements and Tinkering! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This thing is still alive?
  Goblins are hard to kill, babe <3
View Results

Tokoloshwatoto

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:53 pm
Ok well when you get a chance; I'll go and edit the post and add all of the missing information... like who owns which cub XD;;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:35 pm
Oh yeah... xd ;; White girl is NovaCracker's, the boy is Das Tor's, and the blue girl is mine 83  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:28 pm
I should put that up... but pokemans is ruling my world ATM  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:33 pm
Okee doke. First off, this pride rocks my socks! Also, it needs some more menfolk. So....

I saw my baby, Crying hard as babe could cry.. What could I do?
Name: Krioni
User Image
Rank Desired: Moto'kundi
Why: He has more energy than should be legal. o.o Also, he lacks the brawn for being a Ludo, or the sly cunning needed for Hoggles.
Personality: Krioni is perfectly content minding his own business, entertaining himself, and keeping himself fed, but sounds of distress or crying makes him uncomfortable. As such, he is the sort who would try to bring a smile to someone's face if they're upset or at least lessen the burden of whatever emotion their wallowing in; or tend to whatever hurts there are that are causing those suffering to cry out in pain or distress. Very expressive, he sort of wears his emotions on his sleeve. Krioni doesn't do angry or sad well, getting over those as soon as he can manage. Life's too short to be all gloom and sorrow. Have fun, run around, make a little noise!
Bio: First born of a litter litter of two to between rogues, Krioni and his sister lived contently with both parents. As they grew, the youngster just couldn't seem to keep still. He would wander off and disappear for hours, and sometimes upwards of a day or two when he got a little older, which worried his mother and sister to no end. His father didn't pay much mind, so long as he returned it was all good, as he hadn't been all that different when he was a youngster. When it came time for Krioni to transition into adolescence, his energy hadn't waned. At first, it took him a while to get the hang of hunting for himself, he kept jumping the gun and startling potential prey too soon, but once he learned how to manage his timing his skills got to be decent enough to keep himself fed. He loved his family, but their wandering pace was too slow for his tastes. He set out on his own. For a time he settled into a stretch of land that was predominantly covered in long grasses, most of which was over his head. During his stint there, Krioni picked up the habit of sometimes jumping as he walked, think like a rabbit or deer, a habit which he still has when his vision gets obscured by grasses or shrubs, or obstacles, or even if he's just feeling particularly energetic. He grew tired of living alone and sought out some place that just resonated with him...And before he knew it, voila!
Username: Avid_RPer18  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:45 pm
Awesome! Accepted, and it'll be added as soon as I hop on the mule ^^

And, slight announcements, they were settled on a while back, but we never announced it XD We do have cert colors, and we do have a good idea for a symbol, aaand, Poisin wants to do the cert background! So we're well on our way, and don't forget to keep an eye out for any contests popping up soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:36 am
**bouncers thru the thread**  

Syrius Lionwing

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:18 pm
Woo hoo for getting accepted!

And woo hoo for making headway! heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:46 pm
xD I've been keeping an eye on the this concept (absolutely awesome!) and finally I have a guy I can throw in here.

I saw my baby, Crying hard as babe could cry.. What could I do?
Name: Don'Zaraasir
User Image
Rank Desired: Ludo (Kubwa'kali)
Why: He's fairly large and very strong, though it takes him awhile to get going both intellectually and physically. Once in motion? He's a hell'ova handful.
Personality: Really the only thing that matters to Don is taking care of himself, hardly concerned with the plights of others and not bothering to involve himself in any way, shape, or form. It takes alot to stir any sort of interest out of him, and even then its likely to be a simple brutish gesture or simple vocalization. However, despite his seemingly lackluster exterior, he is prone to rough housing and jokingly throwing his weight around- especially if he finds the individual distasteful in any way. After all, what could be funner than picking on those who deserve it?
Bio: Not much went on during his cubhood, having found himself in the middle of a fairly large litter. He learned early on that no one would be there for him every minute of the day, and quickly discovered he could be self-reliant. As he grew so did this attitude, until eventually it became his personal code of conduct. He hunted for himself, sought no protection from others but instead relied on himself to fight only for himself, and rarely enjoyed the company of his family or others. Once an adult he broke away from his parents and littermates, choosing to live a life on his own. This went fairly well and for quite some time, until one day he was approached by one of his brothers. The other lion had told him of some trouble he had gotten into the day before, laughing off an instance in where he had taken another male's female without permission and ran off afterwords. Don wasn't so impressed with the matter, and though he allowed his brother to keep company with him he would often 'bully' the smaller male in matters of rough housing, even going so far as to draw minor blood. When the day came to a close a band of males seeking vengence against his brother entered the area, not to Don's surprise. Upon seeing the male that had disgraced one of their lioness' and her mate, the band quickly went on the attack. Don however, feeling no compulsion to lift a paw in his brother's defense, merely lay idlely by, watching the scene unfold with hardly a twinge of regret. Soon after the incident, Don found himself in the territory of the Tokolosh'Watoto and found their ideals similar to his own. Every lion for himself.
Username: ropin and riden  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:00 pm
look how strong he is~ <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:58 am
*nonomnom*  

Syrius Lionwing

Tokoloshwatoto

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:29 am
Avid ilu <3

took me WAY to long to add him >_>
like I said... pokemon crying
and school D;
but it's summer so we WILL make this a pride 83
just need a king D<  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:35 am
Ropin you're amazing too <3  

Tokoloshwatoto

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:16 am
ohs contest funs <3!

I can't wait to see the king!  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:19 am
-noms on Syrius-
<3
Rags has pretty babies XD

User Image

but what do you guys think of the updates?  

Tokoloshwatoto

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:51 am
I wish to steal rags' babies <3!

Totally thinking Geei needs to make some penguini childer XD!

hehe i am just excited to see this pride up and runnin <3! Love me some labyrinth.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff