Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:46 pm
User Image
Ayako Loviise

"So what if I'm a puppet? Once upon a time... you were too"

Ayako nodded at his first response about how he was doing "That's good to hear" she said smiling faintly. But then she heard what he said next and gave him a look of confusion and curiousity. She had no idea where he was going but guessed she could tag along since she had nothing else to do. Well sept for maybe wonder around the school, which had become boring. "Sure I'll come along, I'm not busy at all" she replied.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 pm
It was the weekend and school was out. That meant most students went home to visit their families or have fun. But Jeral spent his time in the Cherry Blossom Forest. The trees were always beautiful even during Winter, and he loved watching the leaves in autumn and spring. Jeral was sitting near the center of the forest on the gnarled roots of a massive Sakura tree. Unknowingly he was on the edge of the border. He played his guitar slowly watching as the edges of his aura spread out as far as the music carried, making the area seem calm and serene. Spirits would flock to him and he would send them. He didn't believe, in heaven and hell, ironic given his power was to send others to the afterlife. That and he was possessed by a demon. He noticed a few of the dim spirits gathering and kept playing. the forest always seemed to be full of them, and he was never sure why. A few feet away stands Telos. (She's the girl in my Signature.) Watching him avidly, she wasn't a student at the academy but she had followed him ever since. He found out she was the reason his sister died. She always watched over him. And she even protected him when he attracted things a bit too demonic for him to handle and send. When the spirits went away he called it sending. He sat there playing his song slowly as the melody beautifully echoes around the forest attracting the wayward souls of the dead, purifying the area around him.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:31 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

Kirra had travled about half way through the forest when a soft melodic tune reached her ears. She started singing to it, making up her own words as she continued to the human half. It wasn't untill she had come out on the other end that she noticed the odd behavior of the souls around the area as well as a strange aura. It was the strangest thing ever. There were twice as many souls as there should have been. The smile that she had faded to a look of disdain. I should have known better. Father either planned for this to happen, or knew something wasn't going to be right.

With a sigh, and not much of a choice, Kirra started searching for the souls that she was to dispatch. With so many, that task had proven difficult. They seemed drawn to something other than her. She thought about the strange aura for a moment. Maybe the source of the aura is responsible for the souls. If I follow it, I might be able to figure out what's going on.

Putting her idea into action, Kirra followed the trail of the aura. It lead her back to the forest, only a different section. Using the trees as coverage, she crept closer to the aura...to the music? IT was coming from the same area as the music. Peeping around a tree, Kirra found what she was looking for, somewhat. There was a boy, most likely a student from a nearby school, sitting amoungst the trees and playing guitar. She wanted to approach, but something in her mind told her it wasn't the best of ideas.

but on the light of the future you wish to create

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 am
User Image

Alucard looked at her "Let's go in and have some fun"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 pm
Telos steps up and taps Jeral on the shoulder and he nods. Jeral stopped plating and tuned the guitar. You notice the music echoes away longer than should have taken. And the aura starts to diminish. Jeral's hand goes high as he stands up. He brings it down hard and the notes are rougher the aura spreads far and gives off a more lively feel. Under the music you hear a low hum from Jeral and then he starts his song. And the spirits start collecting again more start soming and gather close around him. Telos just a few feet away stares on as if nothing was happening.

"Go now, if you want it,
Another world awaits you.
Don't you give up on it,
You bite the hand that feeds you."

His voice is harsh and commanding as he sings, but you can hear the beauty in it. Should he play something Slow it would be enchantingly beautiful.

"All alone, cold fields you wander,
Memories of it cloud your sight,
Fills your dreams to raise your slumber.
Lost your way, a fallen knight.

Hold now, aim is steady.
Another world awaits you.
One thousand years, you ready?
The otherworld, it takes you

Go into the sand, and the dust, and the sky.
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die.
Free me, pray to the fayth in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight."

The spirits start disappearing. And the aura starts pulsing rapidly sending energy out making a small wind.

"Gotta Fight!

Hope dies, and you wander
The otherworld, it makes you.
Dreams, they rip asunder
The otherworld, it hates you.

Free now, ride up on it
Up to the heights, it takes you
Go now, if you want it
Another world awaits you."

The last of the spirits are sent and he sits. "Yo! You behind the tree! Now that I finished my song why don't you come out of there I can see your aura, why not come out. I can trust you not to try and kill me yes?" His voice is smooth, and pleasing to the ear. It carries well across the space. Sounding nothing like the near demonic growl he had been using while singing. Telos steps up from behind Jeral from around the tree and wipes his forehead as it seemed he'd been sweating and she takes a seat next to him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image
Nights smiled, "Fun you say? Well, there is my type of fun and then there's your type of fun. Let's see what you find fun then, shall we" She said wondering

Nights of Nyx

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:26 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

Several momenets passes by after the boy stopped singing and called out for her before Kirra was able to move. She had been shocked by what happened before her. It was the first time in her life that she had ever seen a human do something so unatutal. He had done half her job for her in only a few minutes.

Even though she was shocked, there was no point to stay out of sight. The boy already knew that Kirra was there. She stepped out from behind the tree and took a few steps, but stopped when she was still a good fifteen feet away from him. It wasn't to be rude, but a simple precausion. She didn't know anything about this boy other than the fact that he could send spirits to the afterlife. Untill Kirra knew weather he was friend or foe, she was going to keep her guard up to some degree.

But even with her guard up, she was still able to be polite. Kirra gave the boy a small bow and smiled. "I have never met one such as yourself." She said in her soft, light voice as she rose from the bow. "You are unatural for someone living on this side of the forest."

but on the light of the future you wish to create

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image

"Tell me your fun and i'll try to accomidate, i get the feeling you know my fun after all and it's no fun unless we're on the same page" Alucard looked at her clicking his fingers and the huge arch doors opened and three coffins could be seen faintly "I apoligize... I offer them better accomadation but they prefer being close to the kitchen where they work"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
Nights chuckled, "That I do, but you'll have to figure out what I think is fun, or it won't be fun at all" She said a smirk on her face. Nice place She thought.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

Alucard looked at her and smiled "Then i'm gonna have to try everythign aren't I?" Alucard smirked "Including stuff you don't like" Alcard clapped his hands and a butler followed and bowwed

"How will i be serving you my lady?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image
Nights looked at Alucard, "That you will" She said. She then turned toward the butler, Fancy, if I was able to have butlers i would need a new one at least every two weeks She thought. "Nothing as of now" She responded. Nights usually would have made it do something painful or for her amusement hit him on the head.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

"Well Ayako, I bet you're doing good in class ... " he said walking along the halls with his hands behind his back. Draven would constantly look at relics on the walls, admiring their beauty. " I don't talk to you much, I guess with this trip I'll get to know you more." He said looking back at her over his shoulder.  

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Peacock Catastrophe

Demonic Fatcat

10,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image
Ayako Loviise

"So what if I'm a puppet? Once upon a time... you were too"

"Yea.. I spend a lot of my time doing work" she said to his first comment. The female was looking at the walls and such just like Draven was, but didn't find them too interesting. Ayako looked over at Draven when he spoke and smiled "I guess so. But where are we going?" she asked curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:10 am
User Image

The butler's eyes turned red and smirked slightly "Not a vampire... A demon, like your mother"

Alucard smacked him onto the floor "Don't you EVEN try to get into my mind... I do and what i want and YOU are MY staff so you listen to me... Do you remember what i said to you the first time you started?"

The butler nodded bleeding on his head which hit the floor "Yes master... You told me to not try to be like you or i'd die"

Alucard stomped on his chest "So why are you?"

"I'm sorry master" The butler held on to his foot tryign to move it

Alucard stared at him witrh his red eyes "Good... Don't remember who made you your way, come on Nights... Let's continue"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image
Nights nodded, trying not to laugh at how pathetic the butler seemed to her. But she let out a chuckle, "Okay" She said as they started to walk once more. " Curiosity killed the cat you know" Nights said talking about how the butler was so nosy. Nights knew that if someone got into her mind, they would die by the time they were done looking through it. It wouldn't be the first time that happened to someone. "So your mother was a demon?" She asked him.

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff