Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:55 pm
She nodded her head. They came to the building." Thanks for bringing me back. I really am sorry I snapped." She smiled genuinly for the fiirst time all day. "You sure seem to have a diffucult job." She leaned against the wall, resting after walking so much.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:00 pm
"It's not very hard to do really. I just have to find people. I used to do it for a church all the time."

(Instead of the plague, I work for the government. It's no different really.)
"As for genetics, I bet that's hard as well. All the chemicals and functions. Its alot to think about."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:12 pm
"Yeah but it's fun at least to me..." Christy chuckled. "When we get good dna strands, sometimes we help to government. Like I found that strand today? My boss is sending it to the gov. But I have to go in and give it to her." Christy held out his jacket to him. "Thanks for that. Umm....well guess I'll see you around?"Christy cocked her head to one side.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:56 pm
"It's unlikely but anything I possible christy." *He takes his jacket back and promptly thanks her.* *He turns around and activates his S.C.A.R.E. unit and begins to walk to the crime scene.* "Thanks for the conversation. I rarely get to talk to others." (Not since Jack and Ellie died. cry ) *Shows no emotions.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:07 pm
"Same here Seth.." she said quietly. She watched him walk off. Christy sighed and turned to walk inside. "CHRIIIISSSTTYYY!!!!"
she heard. "Coming Janet. Katie I'm back!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:24 pm
(She seemed nice. I wonder why my eyes freak everybody out, Whatever the case, I have to catch a killer. I've learned only little. I still have 48 hours to study.)  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:46 am
Christy was swamped with quetions from co-workers when she came back. "I got lost ok? Are you now satisfied?" She asked with icy grace in her voice. Her eyes narrowed. She didn't like being bothered. She went into Katie's office.
Katie: "So christy, did you find anything of importance?"
Christy;" well if you'll take the info I gave you earlier and combine it with this" She handed Katie the file form her house."I think you'll like that."
Kaite: Go to the D.N.A analyasis room with these and try to extract something, anything before you go home."
Christy: "Of course"
As Christy turned to walk out of her office, Katie suprised her. "I saw you talking with a male outside on the survalince carmera. Care to explain?
Christy: "No" She said with vemon and ice and promplty slammed the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:39 pm
(Hmmmmm, I have to save that building into the scanner. It's been a while since I've had the friendship of anyone new. Now for the criminal. He seems to feel persecuted. He only kills people who are sent after him and that's it. Hmmm, good news for me huh... Well, If that's the case he won't make another kill. Chances are he just isolates himself until another D.O.G. is sent to track him. Well, I know he has the mutagen, but he wasn't in the plague. How is that possible?) *Seth walks to a car that pulled up. He had 48 hours to collect data, but 16 hours were sleep.* "Hey william, thanks for the ride man. I really appreciate it."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 pm
Christy yawned. She had put together a folder for Katie. She went in her office with the data she gathered over the last hour.
Katie: "Is this all?"
Christy: "Yeah, for tonight, Kaite. I'm going home.
Katie: Be careful aorund this time of night. People start to wander and creep.'
Christy: "I know. You have a good night Kaite"
Katie: "You too. Say hi to Junkeno for me!"
Christy smiled and left the room. She grabbed her jacket and her sling-over. She clocked out and left the building. She walked a good 10 miles by herself, humming and going over her findings in her mind. About 6 miles from her home, she saw a car drive up. She saw a man walk over to it and speak inside. The man looked almost like.. "Seth? Is that you?" She picked up pace, wanting to catch them before they drive off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:05 pm
*Using his scanner he saw Christy behind him.* "Oh hello, odd that I'd see you so soon. How goes the research?" (I can't keep Will up for too long.) "I apologize but I can't stay for long."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:15 pm
"What a suprise. I see you two must be on your way home I suppose so I guess I won't keep you. I just felt compelled to say hello and make sure everything going okay with your crime?" Christy looked at Will and nodded her head polietly. "Konnichiwa! Opps...I meant hello." She looked at Seth and shrugged smiling a bit. "Gomenasai, I mean sorry!! I slip into japanese sometimes." The bridge of Christy's nose turned a dusted red.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:42 pm
"No, problem. If I was anything but white, I would guarenteed slip into some other mode of cultural identity. It's all good. As for the crime, I haven't really gotten far. Unfortunately, the next crime scene isn't warrented because the kill happened on propery and now that the body moved, the owner wants others out." *Seth shrugged. It was a strange situation.* "For now, I just need sleep and a search warrant. How is your research?"  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:55 pm
Christy smiled. "Well, I tested some theroies out on different types of D.N.A. strands. I combined everything I found today and gave it to my boss. Now I'm on my way home to sleep." Christy looked in the direction of her house and sighed. "Only the dilemma is that I really don't want to walk, but I guess I have to if I want to get home." Christy explained to Seth. The brezze shifted. She threw her hood on, but still shivered. "I despise the cold! Dumb brezze!" She muttered under her breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:02 pm
" I could only question why you moved to Chicago but come on in. I'll give you a lift. I wouldn't imagine your house being too far from a hotel." (I wonder why she doesn't drive to work? Stereotypically I would guess it's because in Japan you walk everywhere but Tokyo is CROWDED. Perhaps she's a med student out of college. Early doctors are often unable to pay back loans like housing and vehicle. Maybe she's too late for the bus, but that's not likely twice. Whatever the case, she's nice enough.) "Will is that okay with you?" "Sure thing ,1993". "Hop on in."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:24 pm
Christy looked suprised. "Ok then, if it's alright with you." She got in the car and slid over. "Arigato Seth. I appreciate it so very much!! My house is just 6 miles ahead on this road Will" she explained. Christy took off her hood and sighed. "Warmth!" She said quietly.  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff