Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:12 am
Riku looked at her and nodded as his wings bursted out of his back and he turned into normal form making a fireball and a bolt of lightning "I also control water"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 am
alex wacth rain walk away as she sigh and stood up on the lockers alex used the wind to open the door as she crouch down"let see if i use the wind to fly me through the door i'll make it out and land it" alex said as she jump off the locker soaring toward the door until the wind blew her towards a wall alex closed her eyes tight geting ready to hit the wall untill her wings pop out and she started to float"hmm i knew my wings would not fail me" alex said as she floated back down to the ground she turn around as she saw scratch marks on the locker"opps what do i do what do i do ah i'm going to be in so much trouble" alex look around "here the best thing to do" alex said as she ran away and hid in the closet  

mp_nightmare

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Raine nodded, intrigued that he actually controlled almost all of the elements. She pulled her white hair behind her ears "Part elf" she said before letting her wings slowly unfurl from her back "Part Angel" she brought her wings back in and heard a noise down the hall "Oh damn, that was probably Alex" she let out a heavy sigh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:12 pm
"this is really not a good place to hide this is the first place raine will look for me anyways i need to find hideing place good and fast before she catch me but now that i think of it i won't be able to sit on the lockers no more oh well i'll just find another place" alex said as she open the door a little bit to see if rain looking for her alex dash out the closet as she dash to class  

mp_nightmare

Enqlish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:23 pm
I put on this fake smile to fit in...
User Image

...No one really understands whats going on
inside.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

The doorway from the school hallways to the roof closed and Miel turned around and stared up at the sky. Clouds formed above leaving a malice feel to the air.
'Sssir, your thermal temperature dropsss. Would you like me to warm you?' A snake-like voice appeared, along with Lamor, one of Miel's summons.
"No Lamor, I'm fine for now. Do you know if anything is going on in the underworld? It's not looking too bright here." Miel said, his grave tone made Lamor lower it's head.
'Not that I am aware of, I could go sssee if sssomething popsss up.' Lamor finished and disappeared again, a puff of smoke was the only trace of the creature.
Miel heard a clatter from inside the school, someone must be screwing around. "Typical, at school on a friday night." Miel sighed and brought his palm to his forhead in a soft fluent motion, "It's not like I am a brown nosing student." He said, swinging his feet from over the front of the school.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 pm
Vale walked around Matthews old room. "Damn it." He cursed under his breath. He still couldn't find him, current resources included. He thought he saw him at the Emperor's palace but, he disappeared too quickly. He sat on the bed removing his coat he leaned forward letting the massive undead wings fold out finding he didn't have enough room he focused on the enchantment placed on the rooms. It suddenly expanded into an open plain during the middle of the night. He'd always enjoyed the way the rooms mirrored your desires for it's appearance. The bed was still there and a wrecked piece of metal, twisted and destroyed sat in front of him. He let the memories flood back to him. Last year had been insane, But getting back to the surface had been a pain. He had to seal most of his powers so he could come back to school. Odd an undead king attending a high school. Even weirder having a half angel girlfriend. He open his eyes and left the room it stayed an open plain. Walking out to the fountain he stretched his wings out to their full fifteen foot wingspan.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:17 am
alex saw serena as she ran up to her"serena hi rember me i was the one who tryed to run you over in the parking spot because you took up 3 parking spots alex said smileing"anyway i need your help i ruin the lockers again and well it's a little mark up so... do you have any paint around here because i need it fast before rain sees the locker or else i will not be able to sit on the lockers anymore" alex said whineing  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:22 am
Serena rolled her eyes before looking at Alex. "Yes i do remeber you your name was Alex wasn't it and sure here the paint. But Alex be careful and if you dont it will drip all over the floor.I f it drips all over the floor you will be in more trouble and have you realize something the room as expanded" Serena said giving Alex the paint.  

Cherryliciouse

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 am
Raine sighed and looked at Riku "I might have to go check on someone" she said a little begrudgingly "She might have ruined the lockers... again"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 am
Riku looked at her and nodded "Let me... I can demonstrate my last power" Riku smiled and held to his neck as a birthmark expanded around his whole body turnign him into his demon form and he looked towards alex with red eyes pointing to her "She's there" His second arm turned into lightning "Let's go" "Fine" Riku dashed toward where she was  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

mp_nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:16 am
alex saw riku come towards her"serena i have to go bye" alex said as she threw the paint and ran"speed powers don't fail me now... speed rush!" alex said as she ran in sonic speed"you will never take me alive" alex said as she speed down the hallways  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:34 am
Serena saw the jar of paint spill on the floor " ooo Alex is in trouble" serena said. Serena kicked the jar back and started whistling down the hall acting non supiciouse. Serena then ran after she was almost to her dorm . Serena then went inside her dorm and looked around " wow i have seen better but this dorm not bad" Serena said to herself quietly. Serena saw a spider eating a fly out the corner of her eye " cool a spider eating a fly show what more fun" Serena said grinning.  

Cherryliciouse

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:18 am
Riku smiled "I guess i have no choice" He smiled and dashed faster after her throwing fireballs whenever he could at her  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:24 am
alex dodge them as she saw her dorm alex ran to her dorm when she reach the door she pulled her key out and open the door slaming it back and locking everything"ha... now you can't get me ha i out smart him" alex said  

mp_nightmare

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:31 am
He smiled and sighed walking out and flying through her window "You were saying?"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff