Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:22 pm
Nethilia
LadyInWhite
R.I.P. ED Thread. *salutes*

Arent mods normal posters in guilds?

Sensedog is actually a member, though.
I know. I'm referring to the purple name part. surprised

@MipsyKitten: Yeah, lets go around ED bringing down threads WE dont like aswell. That'll show em.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:23 pm
LadyInWhite
Nethilia
LadyInWhite
R.I.P. ED Thread. *salutes*

Arent mods normal posters in guilds?

Sensedog is actually a member, though.
I know. I'm referring to the purple name part. surprised

@MipsyKitten: Yeah, lets go around ED bringing down threads WE dont like aswell. That'll show em.
Gaia mods have purple names no matter where they are. 'Cause it insights fear in the masses even where the mod is not in power (Sensedog = Life Issues) *not understanding*

Ya'll could whine about McPhee's thread. But that would be mean. =o

S. Shark

DarkFire168

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:37 am
MipsyKitten
I wrote a long PM to the mod who posted in the thread. I informed her of a lot of things that had openly been said and done by the other side.

Basically I see this: You report enough about a thread you disagree with, then the mods will take it down. I should be able to to that with the circumsision thread, any pro-life thread, anything arguing incest, racism, claims Hitler was right, anything negative about the goth culture and anything to do with anything that goes against my morals. If I cry and whine like a little b***h, it should be taken down.

Don't ya know? That's the only way people like Mcphee and kp606 can survive. By bitching about everything they don't like and crying like little beebee's. Domo says, "I pity the fool that acts like those two, I do, I do!" domokun

EDIT: They're all backstabbing liars. ******** 'em all straight to hell. *Flips the lifers off* And sachiko? Get your retarded a** out of our guild if you're pro-life you worthless piece of trash.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:40 am
What is this thread by McPhee you're all talking about?

*is confused*

MipsyKitten
Crew

MipsyKitten
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:05 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:24 am
MipsyKitten
Apparently someone said pregnancy kills more people than AIDS. A pro-lifer said that sounded silly. Well, I did a little research.

Even without all the numbers, wouldn't it be basic common sense that pregnancy kills more people than AIDS? confused I mean, more people get pregnant than people that get AIDS. And while one might assume AIDS is more deadly (deadlier? xp ) than pregnancy, just about EVERYONE (except naive little children) knows that pregnancy has a death toll of its own.

Does that make any sense?

[Ernie]

Yi Min

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:50 am
Wow. I learn something new everyday. Thank you for the link MipsyKitten.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:10 pm
[Ernie]
MipsyKitten
Apparently someone said pregnancy kills more people than AIDS. A pro-lifer said that sounded silly. Well, I did a little research.

Even without all the numbers, wouldn't it be basic common sense that pregnancy kills more people than AIDS? confused I mean, more people get pregnant than people that get AIDS. And while one might assume AIDS is more deadly (deadlier? xp ) than pregnancy, just about EVERYONE (except naive little children) knows that pregnancy has a death toll of its own.

Does that make any sense?
Ernie, you need logic before you can figure that out. Please remember who we're talking about mad d  

MipsyKitten
Crew

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:40 pm
MipsyKitten
What is this thread by McPhee you're all talking about?

*is confused*

This one.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11588172

Died real quick, it did.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:52 pm
Happy New Years to all you East Coast (and soon to be Central) bitches!  

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkFire168

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:41 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:55 am

Trite~Elegy

MipsyKitten
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:06 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:14 pm
I think thats why we get a whole lotta prenatal care and they insist to see the pregnant woman every 2 weeks (according to my cousin) where as when you have AIDS your given some medication and sent home and only meant to come back when it gets worse.  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

DarkFire168

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:25 am
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff