Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Should we push for more Australian Outfits in Gaia shops? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do we need Aussie clothes?
  My Oath we do!
  Stone the crows, NO!
View Results

Ozumou

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:18 pm
Maybe we should try for rugby jerseys again...

Almost world cup time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:01 am
Cork hats and Aussie plushies ftw! XD Maybe there can be a Steve Irwin plushie as well. Keh. ^^  

Lenre Li

Ragan61

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:23 am
Yeah it would be good if we could get more australian stuff so we can show off our style to the world but unfortunatly we keep on getting delt the short end of the stick.........  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:21 am
Considering Australian culture/society/modern politcs/nation-in-general is pretty much an exploded blender of nearly every other country on earth we can't really claim to want to be singled out. I'm from Melbourne(woot) and here nearly everyone speaks a few different languages due to their backgrounds and we have a completely different (according to the media and general observations on my part) lifestyles and fashions to the rest of the nation... as I'm sure follows suit through all the other nations of the world from town to town.

To want Australian-typical outfits would be more of a task of asking for a larger diverse variety in the items available by their culture.

Or we could just ask for a jar of Vegemite to be made available for us to equip.  

Psychotic_Fangirl

darkcrimsongoth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:29 am
Kangaroo plushies? I like kangaroos.

Random post, as I'm sleepy and am working tomorrow.... gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:06 am
Great idea!  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Your_Nighttime_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:17 pm
I think that it would be a great idea. We should go for the man from snowy river style.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:39 am
they could make soccer jerseys for all of the countries that went to the world cup, like germany, france, brazil, australia etc. Because although the main users of this site are american many hold allegiance to other countries sports teams  

Gay As Pink Ink

6,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100

Areliana

Rainbow Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pieversity 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:48 pm
They could have a special australia event on Australia Day and release the items then.... yay for hottest 100 day!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff